family bragging rights

colt99

Just Browsing
Media
hey guys i watched a show on that actor baldwin. I have always heard that all the brothers are well hung. It seems having a whole family of guys with big cocks might be more of a prsetigious reputation to be a part of. Its fun to have a big cock but there is something about having 5 or 6 people in your family all hung that would leave more of an impact. I cant imagine how big jim thome and his brothers and dad would average out to.any how anybody out there think there family has the best average for big cocks?

xiongmao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm confused as to how you would find out how big the cocks in your family are, thankfully I don't think I've seen my father's of any of my brothers' o_O

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't seen my father nor my brothers' but I can tell you this; when they both went for condoms for dates, (separate times & places of course!) they didn't come out with MAGNUMS. I know this becaus both times I was with them & my meds were in the same bag.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm confused as to how you would find out how big the cocks in your family are, thankfully I don't think I've seen my father's of any of my brothers' o_O

Honestly, I am not trying to pick a fight with xiongmao or anyone else, but I am always bewildered to read as many posts as I do (in various threads) from guys expressing discomfort or even revulsion at the prospect of seeing their fathers' and brothers' dicks. In the absence of there being some kind of trauma impacting the relationship, I do not understand the source of the anxiety or awkwardness. Why is it so different than seeing any other guy's dick in a locker room, public restroom, or wherever else? I understand that some families may be more or less relaxed regarding nudity, in general, than others, and that these attitudes affect behavior. Even so, why would one consider catching sight his dad's or brother's dick to be gross or unsettling?

Although not lately, I have seen my dad and brother naked many times. Both have big dicks -- so, each one is a "big deal", but me having seen it is not. If the Baldwin Brothers are fortunate to all have the same family trait, then good for them. I hope they take due pride in their shared glory.

colt99

Just Browsing
Media
this question is not about any kind of weird incest, It was just meant as a sugesiotn that some familys are known for there big cocks. Iam not always sure how everyone finds out who is hung amongst the family members. I would think it must be a combination of wives talking among each other , seeing soft sizes over time or camping trips with some otdoor showering, who knows. If the thread offends you its not meant to.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not about seeing your father naked, it's about wanting to see your father naked. In some families nudity is just something they're comfortable with, in others it isn't, and to try to force the issue is what's weird.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me and my brother are both above average. And I'm pretty sure my dad has us both beat. He doesn't wear the baggy pants like I do so it is pretty obvious.

colt99

Just Browsing
Media
this thread doesnt have anything to do with seeing family embers naked. It was about familys who have a reputation for being hung. I guess it was a bad thread or seriously misunderstood. My bad

B_Donk_10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Fire Stick here. My Dad, Brothers and myself are very large. I am not disguseted or fascinated with thier endowments, it just is. Like if women in the same family shared the trait for large breasts.

It's good we have this place to dicuss the things we think about but do not feel comfortable talking abot f2f.

Honestly, I am not trying to pick a fight with xiongmao or anyone else, but I am always bewildered to read as many posts as I do (in various threads) from guys expressing discomfort or even revulsion at the prospect of seeing their fathers' and brothers' dicks. In the absence of there being some kind of trauma impacting the relationship, I do not understand the source of the anxiety or awkwardness. Why is it so different than seeing any other guy's dick in a locker room, public restroom, or wherever else? I understand that some families may be more or less relaxed regarding nudity, in general, than others, and that these attitudes affect behavior. Even so, why would one consider catching sight his dad's or brother's dick to be gross or unsettling?

Although not lately, I have seen my dad and brother naked many times. Both have big dicks -- so, each one is a "big deal", but me having seen it is not. If the Baldwin Brothers are fortunate to all have the same family trait, then good for them. I hope they take due pride in their shared glory.