Family/Friends on the net

SWEETaadmi

Experimental Member
Media
It actually happend to me, about three years ago when my family had AOL. I was visiting my friend, and when he was logging on to his computer, I noticed his 42 year old mom's screen name. For several weeks, I checked to see if she was online the same time I was. I finally found her online the same time I was, and sent her an IM. I told her I checked out her profile, and I was into older women. At first she was reluctant to talk, but began to reply to my IM's. She asked me how old I was, and although I was 16, I told her I was 19.

I didn't get too far the first time, but the next few times I found her online, she become more and more bolder. That's when I found out that some respectable housewives and mom's have a hidden sexuality. We talked about her sex life, and found out that she sometimes checked out other guys if they were good looking. I asked her if she would ever consider fucking one of her son's friend's if he came on to her, and disappoint when she said that she wouldn't cheat on her husband, especially if the guy was underage.

I tried to talk her into sending me a nude picture of her, but she refused. However she didn't object to me sending a nude pic of me, and I send her a picture of me from the chest down, with my 81/2 hard on pointing up at almost a 45 degree angle. I got a reply of "wow!" with a smiley face after it. I asked her how I compared to her husband, and she said I was much bigger.

I kind of flirted with her a few times when my friend was not paying attention, but she kind of ignored me. It was still kind of a perverse thrill knowing that I had dirty conversations with her, and she had seen my erect cock.

Hot story man! I have one similar from about 10 years ago, but I did get some pictures (luckily).

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I'm a member here, then nothing would surprise me about anyone being anywhere. The very fact that I'm here is puzzling even to me sometimes!

D

deleted871301

Family? Oh hell no!!!!!

Friends? Most of them have seen my dick anyway... soft and erect!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I saw naked pics of some friends on a swingers site.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah.

Most of my friend and family only interact with me through Facebook, although my own participation with Facebook comes and goes in spurts.

One of my brothers runs a number of atheist-related pages and discussion groups on Facebook, but then I expected that of him. My parents made him go to an evangelical private school for a couple of years, and he has been a rabid, theist-hating atheist ever since.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've kept my identity hidden on this site, because I would feel inhibited about being candid in the forums.

Elsewhere, I've been pretty immodest about sharing. Over the years, I have put several nude pictures (with face and penis exposed) on my Dudes Nude profile and shared with guys on hook-up sites. A few of them have made been posted tumblr. I have, on a few occasions, had friends let me know that they've seen them. Of course, most of my male friends have seen my dick in real life, so they're not seeing anything new.