Family Fun Center Hard-On

AwesomeAntUWU

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was just a random day to go to our usual family fun center as a part of the new year (2022). But I had went with family and friends. Everyone participating in mini attractions and playing cheesy little arcade games that the place had to offer.

Now 20-30 minutes passed on by and I went strictly with my friends because I'm with my family a lot so it was nice to get a break. Being with my friends one of my girlfriends was getting bored and asked if I could take her home. So I did which was a little annoying since her house was 40 minutes away from the place on top of traffic. Little did I know that this timing actually gave me an experience to remember.

While being at the family fun center I wasn't particularly checking anybody out just because everyone was busy with their families and/or friends. I walked through the entrance and saw what I thought was one of the hottest men I had ever seen. He was between a toned and bear body type, light-skinned, tall (maybe 6' 1), light-brown perm hair, and blue eyes. And wearing a blue t-shirt with light-brown colored shorts. We had made eye contact after I passed by him while making my way to rejoin my friends, there was definitely a butterfly feeling.

I eventually rejoined my friends waiting in the go-kart line, talked with my friends about seeing him and how I thought he was hot. One of my friends told me that they thought he was hot too so it was a common feeling between at least two of us. And I didn't blame my friend with that description of a man. Now he came with a coworker to swap the other two workers in charge out. My friend and I were in awe and hypnotized by his beauty.

It got to our point of the line for him to scan our bands and head into the attraction. After getting scanned my friend and I got in go-karts right by each other. When capacity filled the go-karts he went down my line of go-karts and made sure that everyone had their seat belts on correctly and tight. He came to me as it was my turn and we made eye contact once again. Now he has to reach over across your body because that is where the strip is that makes your seat belt tighter for fit. As he reached across I got a touch of his throbbing hard dick as it rubbed against me. And I took the chance to check out his fine bubble butt ass. That moment had me stunned in excitement and I began smiling even brighter. I told my friend and they had said "I'm extremely jealous" as they got the other coworker who in my opinion wasn't bad at all either.

We all went our own directions home after hours of being at the family fun center as the place had closed. I never thought I would see that handsome man again. But I actually managed to see him two days later at a local Italian restaurant in attendance with my family. We made eye contact once more except this time he manspread his legs with a semi boner that he had while waiting in the lobby for his pickup order. Before he left taking the order I was thinking about making my shot in talking to him or getting some form of contact. I was definitely not that brave just because I felt like it would've changed the atmosphere in the lobby or that he would've felt weird about it since I felt like I was way out of his league. And I've never seen him since but he was a gorgeous star that appeared in my life that I will always remember.