Family Genes

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Feb 28, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

copper512: I was just wondering if there is any correlation of excessive sexual development among immediate family members. Example, my sisters have big boobs, and I'm well built myself. Any evidence to support some sort of correlation? Guys, are your sisters busty, brothers equally well built?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Superchest_Funbird: All the women from my mother's side are very busty, so is my identical twin. Both of us are nearly the same proportion and height.

3. jonb

Gold Member

Men in my family are all fairly to very well-endowed. The ones I've seen naked over 15 seem to be at least five to six inches flaccid.

Women in my family usually have B or C breasts, so they're basically just average.

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

My father and brothers are all around 7" flaccid, as am I. My two sisters are 35BB.

5. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Only child here, but If I had sisters, they'd no doubt follow in mom's footsteps (or boobsteps I should say :D) as mom is busty herself at 40G, mom would've liked to have had a daughter too, so she could pass on the genes.

6. Imported

Gold Member

pwrtrip: My mom and 2 sisters have no chest. Maybe A cups. My dad and uncles though are all well hung as am I. Im no where near the biggest though.

7. Imported

Gold Member

danoli_aol_com: well growing up I just figured i natrally got my above average endowment from my dad. whose penis i never saw but alway heard my mother screaming blood murder as i heard them go at it. however in retrospect i know my brother was very well hung. hard to say exactly how big because he was 11 years older so a 6 year old looking at a well hung 17 year old's cock its just going to be massive. being he was actually my half broth and we had different fathers. theres only two conclustions my mom is a size queen or the gene is carried on her side. My cousin on my mothers side is also quite large though. dont remember it being quite as big as my brother but id have to say he was 9-10 inches and a little over 6 to 6 1/2 around. again at this point i was 12 and he was 15 so my perception might still be a little off but being that i had yet to fully develop the differance was substatial. always been curious to compare now that we're all grow.
    back to my point being both my half brother and my cousin on my mothers side are both big i'm betting that my edowment didnt come from my italian ancestors but rather my norwegian ones.

8. Imported

Gold Member

AOX3: My paternal Grandfather 10
    My dad 9
    me 9
    my oldest son 11
    younger 2 sons well above the norm so far
    I was the only son with 3 sisters
    I believe it is a genetic gift passed down to me and to my sons

9. Imported

Gold Member

14x8thck: ;D It is all in the genes of that I am sure. My mother aunt & grandmother all had big breasts. At the time of her breast reduction she was a 44FF.
    Now for the men I know my grandfather was enormous ( i took after him)my dad was huge as well soft about 8" and my bro not as big as me but close ( know that first hand). We are all proud of our endowment. Once while on the beach my bro & I stood up to into the ocean. And out of my moms mouth comes " those are my boys" I looked back & yelled MEN! 8)

10. Imported

Gold Member

OneHungGun: Hello. I'm really very curious as to how families are kept apprised of eachothers dick sizes. I am not asking as a joke. I really want to know how dick size now seems to be geneologicaly tracked as well as birth dates. Is it word of mouth in the family, "Dad, I measured my dick and Im hanging 11 friggen inches"?

I have 4 brothers and I dont know about how well hung they are. I know my dad is big because I came across a couple of black and white pics my mother took of him back in the day - which was quite awkward viewing.

I would like to hear everyones story on how these conversations come about. Are they guestimations? Are people actually measuring their family jewels?

Edify me please!

11. jonb

Gold Member

Well, we don't know our erect sizes, but we have seen each other naked before, so I can estimate their flaccid sizes. Also, my father took the time to explain size issues to me.

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Same sex nudity does not cause panic in my family - many of us grew up skinnydipping together. Also the tradition in the family is freeballing and nude sleeping from the time we leave diapers, so nudity is second nature to us.

My brother and I are about 6" flaccid, our genes apparently coming through my maternal grandfather, who was about 8" flaccid. We have many cousins who also carry the gene, the flaccid average among us being about 6" and the largest being one guy with about 9".

I've seen, but paid little attention to, many erections among the group. When you grow up commonly seeing it, it makes little impression at the time.

Pecker

There are no ugly children in Columbia, Maryland. The cats bury them all in their litter boxes.

13. Imported

Gold Member

WAHOOWAH: I can't for the life of me figure out where I get it. My father is pretty small, nobody on my moms side of the family (herself, her sister, her mother) has barely any breasts to speak of at all. My only guess is that it comes from my maternal grandfather who died when my mother was 16 (about 10 years before my birth).

14. Imported

Gold Member

14x8thck: 8) OneHungOne: I grew up in a home where nudity was no big deal. In addition to locker rooms @ country club outdoor showers @ the Jersy shore we all just never thought much about it. I see men in locker rooms (no bearing on size) who change in the oddest ways. Truly I understand but it is sad to see. There are not many safe havens left for men thank god for the LROOM! 8)

15. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=OneHungGun link=board=meetgreet;num=1077998576;start=0#9 date=03/02/04 at 15:28:22]Hello.  I'm really very curious as to how families are kept apprised of eachothers dick sizes ... I would like to hear everyones story on how these conversations come about.  Are they guestimations?  Are people actually measuring their family jewels?
    [/quote]

I have never seen my Dad with a hard-on ... nor would I want to. But I have seen it flaccid while changing to go swimming. It looks about the same size as my my brothers' and my soft cock.

It's a different scenario with my brothers. I shared a bedroom with my two older bros, and we've seen each other with morning wood. I've also whacked off with my brothers in circle jerks. And as horny dudes in our teens, yeah ... we measured each others' hard cocks.

16. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

I've said this a few times here im sure, I learnt all of what I know by simply asking my mom about it.

17. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, I mean, when you share a room with another male, you're going to see each other masturbate. Of course, having brothers doesn't mean you'll sleep with each other; oh, you might masturbate together, measure each other's dicks, but that's as far as it goes. As DMW just said but I have no real experience, this is even true for gay teens. I mean, I'm sure no one here would ever actually copulate with a brother or sister; there seems to be an innate revulsion to the idea of sex with a family member.

18. Imported

Gold Member

serj: Sounds like it's family gene's too me too, though I've never seen how well endowed my dad or my uncles are, I have heard that they are pretty well endowed. I was wondering if height have anything to do anything with it? Most of my uncles, including me and my dad are also above 6 feet tall, could that have any correlation?

19. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff: danoli_aol_com
    date=03/02/04 at 06:10:51] being he was actually my half broth and we had different fathers. theres only two conclustions my mom is a size queen or the gene is carried on her side. My cousin on my mothers side is also quite large though. dont remember it being quite as big as my brother but id have to say he was 9-10 inches and a little over 6 to 6 1/2 around. both my half brother and my cousin on my mothers side are both big i'm betting that my edowment didnt come from my italian ancestors but rather my norwegian ones.

It is very rare in posts on this forum but this reply shows intelligence.............. it was discovered recently that the size of a mans cock is inherited from the MOTHERS chromosomes not the fathers, so if you are hung your dad didnt have shit to do with it, Thank your mom ;-)
    and by the way the poster has quite a big dick on him I know cause I know him from being in a BIG DICK cam group I am in :)

HORSE

:D

20. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: [quote author=HORSEHUNGshowoff link=board=meetgreet;num=1077998576;start=0#18 date=04/23/04 at 04:07:54]. . . it was discovered recently that the size of a mans cock is inherited from the MOTHERS chromosomes not the fathers, so if you are hung your dad didnt have shit to do with it, Thank your mom ;-)[/quote]
    Interesting, HORSEHUNGshowoff. Could you give a reference where that discovery was reported?

Draft saved Draft deleted