Family Genes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruscular: Hmm.......I find this report interesting and it blows my theory out of the water. I have 2 cousin and we share twin dads and my cousin are equally hung real thick like myself.

My mother is extremely busty ,if she had the money she would of got them reduce by surgery. I have two sister only one of them is extremely busty, the other very small. My brother is hung like me, and he my older brother who tried to tell me that were bulit different. Now I know what he was trying to tell me. I have my grandfather hair from my mom side. But I thought I have my father cock size. I dont know what my grandfather from my mom side cock size. However I seem to have my mom side of the family muscles.

I think that those with big cock, have the ability to attract any woman, and generally those with big breast seem to be the american favor. I thought that maybe a high percentage of the attraction could be base on good looks.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=Ineligible
nteresting, HORSEHUNGshowoff. Could you give a reference where that discovery was reported?

I wish i could but no , I heard it once on CNN and I have also read it in a science journal , i will see if I can find more info

The REAL deal

HORSE

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, I'd say it's bilateral. Might even be on several genes. It'd also be influenced by nutrition, with better-nourished men having bigger ones.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The subject of who we get our size from has been talked about so much I don't know what to believe.. lol.. it's making my brain hurt!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :eek:

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=jonb
Actually, I'd say it's bilateral. Might even be on several genes. It'd also be influenced by nutrition, with better-nourished men having bigger ones

Nope , I thought that for a while too but then I learned differently . I wish I could find something stating this online , have looked several places and still cant . I would ask my half bro who is a genetecist but b/c of family BS we dont speak and B4 anyone asks I have NO clue if hes huge like me , I have heard hes small but no clue for sure

the REAL deal
HORSE

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I'd like to see this data. I still say it's probably on several loci, with some nutritional influence. That's just based on what I know wrt genetics. First off, which mother's chromosome? There's only one which is inherited exclusively from the mother in males. And even then, that's not necessarily true either, as diseases like Klinefelter syndrome illustrate. Or simply a 46XX with excessive testosterone.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=jonb l There's only one which is inherited exclusively from the mother in males.

You're on to something cause I recall hearing the reporter say the very thing , that it was one inherited exclusively from the Mother.

HORSE

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
But the X chromosome might also be inherited from the father. The mother can be an XY who didn't produce any testosterone, or the offspring can be an XX who produced quite a bit of testosterone. There are also genetic disorders such as Klinefelter syndrome. (Klinefelter men are typically unendowed.)

Ineligible: They're all rather rare, though, jonb. Presumably the claim is that it's on the X chromosome. On the other hand, I have seen a definite statement (also claiming a research source, but without a checkable attribution) that it is the Y chromosome.

If it were the X, then (except in the rare case of more than two sex chromosomes) the father's size would be irrelevant. If it were the Y, the mother's side of the family would be irrelevant. (I assume a virilised XX or a feminised XY would be sterile; in any case they must be very rare.) Neither would explain well why Klinefelter (XXY) men are usually very unhung.

I suspect, with jonb, that the reality is much more complex. There are probably genes all over the place interacting. From what LPSG people have reported, usually their fathers are hung (supports the Y theory), but not always (as required by the Y theory). (Of course, one can always claim that the milkman must have been hung.) The X theory would mean that hung guys' fathers are no more likely to be hung than the general population.

Supporting the theory that it's complex is the observation that LPSG members' growth patterns have differed. Many (most?) appear to have been hung before the pubertal growth spurt, and just increased proportionately. But others had a longer or stronger than usual growth spurt, starting from something more typical. It would be interesting to correlate that difference with the genetics.

feared: the men in my family are all around the same measurements as me except for my father, who was quite a bit bigger soft.

and as for the women in my family, d's and dd's are a natural occurance.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Also, clitoral size varies, which would go against it.

As I said, lots of genes, combined with dietary influence.

(Oh, and for reference, a while ago you mentioned dihydrotestosterone controlled size. Which is fine, except adolescents don't have that much DHT; it's the old-man hormone.)

D

deleted1168963

copper512: I was just wondering if there is any correlation of excessive sexual development among immediate family members. Example, my sisters have big boobs, and I'm well built myself. Any evidence to support some sort of correlation? Guys, are your sisters busty, brothers equally well built?
My brother is a little less than average. Not sure about my father

Status
Not open for further replies.