Family Guy episode - Chris bigger than Peter

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_BarryBunwarmer, Sep 21, 2008.

1. D_BarryBunwarmer

D_BarryBunwarmer Account Disabled

I just recently watched the Family Guy episode where Chris and Peter go into a sauna together and Chris drops his towel and Peter finds out that his son has a bigger cock than him and he starts feeling really self conscious about it.

I would imagine it's probably easier for a son to accept that he's smaller than his dad but harder for a dad to find out that his son is bigger than he is.

Any dad's out there who would freak out if they found out their son topped them in penis size?

2. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Damn! Is it the new season already? I thought it was still all re-runs.

I disagree by the way. A parent should always want for their child to be better than they are.

3. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nah, this is an old episode...the new episodes should be starting up within the next few weeks hopefully!

4. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I'd be fine with it if my son were bigger than me.

I'd be fine with it if my son were smaller than me. But for his sake, I'd wish for all the size he can get!

5. D_BarryBunwarmer

my dad's got a full inch on me so he's never had to worry about it

6. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    In "Scenes from the Class Struggle in Beverly Hills" a woman who had slept with the father then slept with the son. He was pretty young. Hope he was legal. Anyway, she is surprised when he takes his pants off and tells him his cock was bigger than his dad's. Later in the movie he blurts that she said he had a bigger cock than his dad's in front of the whole family, nieghbors, friends at a party. Funny scene.

So many guys only see their dad's dick when they are very young, taking a shower/bath with their father (I know, a lot of people freak out over that, but lots of parents books say -- at least used to say -- that's a good idea if done nonchalantly) and remember how big his dick is compared to theirs. The size of his dick is frozen in their mind as being so much larger than theirs (if they never see it again) that I think a lot of those guys would be happy to find out that they are bigger than their dad.

No kids myself, so it's hard for me to say how I'd feel, but I guess I'd have both aforementioned reactions -- find it a little ego-rattling, but on the other hand also proud of my son and also my selection of spouse (good genetic choices).

Only saw Family Guy a few times. Is Peter the overweight main character? If so, his shorter penis may be due to the infamous "pre-pubic fat pads." If he and his son had equal endowments (measured from the pubic bone), his would still look smaller due to encroaching adipose tissue.

7. Gl3nn

Gold Member

1: Family Guy is great
    2: older episode
    3: I would be fine with it if my son is bigger. I would wish him all the size he wants.

8. D_BarryBunwarmer

Peter and Chris and pretty equally fat.

fat people usually have small penises, don't they?

9. Jasper72

Jasper72 New Member

Kurtis,
    wow, just WOW.
    seriously, how old are you? Just read BigDallas' comment above about the fat sitting on the pubic bone making it APPEAR fat guys aren't as endowed as thin people (aka twinks) like yourself (assuming that is YOU in your picture).

I haven't seen Family Guy in ages, and when I do catch it, it's usually one of the episodes cut down from the Stewie Special where he time travels or 'Peterotica'. The premise is par for the course with Seth McFarlane, tho, so it was to be expected at some point.

Personally, it's been ages since I saw my father naked (reminding me of chores/something, fresh out of shower), but from what I've (over)heard from my mother, I am bigger. I figure by at least an inch. The only thing I know for sure is he is intact.

10. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Two things --

1 -- Fat pads in front of the pubic bone encroach on the penis and make it smaller or appear smaller, depending on your definition. If your definition is what extends outside the body, it is smaller. If your definition is what extends beyond the pubic bone, it appears smaller.

2 -- 50% a woman's estrogen is created in her fat tissue! Surprisingly high percentage (to me). So if a guy is overweight, he is creating way more estrogen than he was meant to have. (Both sexes have estrogen and testosterone, but in radically different proportions).

When you add those two factors together, it makes sense that overweight guys will have smaller, and less fluffed up, dicks.

11. D_BarryBunwarmer

I'm 25 and yes, that's me in the pic

12. kyberneticka

kyberneticka Member

Albums:
    Are you sure you're not talking about the "Still our Little Boy" episode of Still Standing? ;)

the son was avoiding the showers at school because kids were making fun of his dick size. ..turns out he's much LARGER than his classmates.

13. D_BarryBunwarmer

I remember that. That was hilarious

14. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

I can't believe this discussion is even taking place. Any father who is concerned either way about his son's penis size (unless the size is a serious medical issue) is sort of strange, I think.

15. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Aw don't be mean, twinks need love too. They are beautiful.

16. Jasper72

Jasper72 New Member

yes, it's just that fine line between their hairless bodies and immature attitudes that have you asking for some ID every five minutes to make sure they are of age.
    ;)

17. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

18. AG08

Gold Member

I thought that I had seen all of the episodes of Still Standing, but I don't recall seeing that one. Does anyone know if that episode can be viewed on-line? If so, please provide a link.

Thanks. :cool:

19. D_BarryBunwarmer

Actually I think it was an episode of the Nanny where the boy is upset because the guys in the locker room were making fun of him because he's small and Fran assumes he's referring to his penis size but he meant his height

20. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Fox doesn't usually start their season premieres until after the baseball playoffs are over. So probably not until Halloween at the earliest.

Draft saved Draft deleted