Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Mem, Feb 17, 2008.
Very funny Episode tonight. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Sniff My Ass, Brian!
No offense to anyone who watches it, as I'm aware that many, many people do... but I have never seen the humor in this show. Occasionally, it has the ability to make me laugh, but the majority of the time, the jokes fall flat. I dunno why?
I love Family Guy.:biggrin1:
Magic for the blind....LOL.
I don't like cartoons or animated things except for Family Guy and Futurama. I want a little boy like Stuey, he's so cute.
Greatest cartoons on tv now:
The show is brilliantly written. Plain and simple.
i loved Family Guy for sooo long now. i used to be laughing even from the first season, even though no one was watching, and had no idea what Family Guy is. Now, all my friends know and love it, and i'm always like "i told you so!"
dumb blond flasback aside, it's a great show. plus, i'm so sure that i would be Brian.
I don't mind family guy, its just farce. It has some GREAT gags but overall I agree, most of it falls pretty flat. Tonight's wasn't real good. I preferred the King of the Hill episode.
of the all time greatest (adult themed) cartoons here's my favorites in order:
1. The Simpsons...Been watching them since they were on Tracey Ulman....they have had some not so great seasons in the past, but they usually make up for it the next season.
2. Family Guy.....its freakin sweet is all i can say
3. Futurama..... Although I didn't think that the direct to dvd they put out around xmas. Its a great show that Fox needs to bring back.
4. King of the Hill....its not slap your knee, piss your pants funny, but its got a lot of subtle, dry humor, that I often miss the first time I see it.
5. South Park....one of the most....no strike that.....the most outrageous show on tv.
6. American Dad.... I have been very pleased with AMerican Dad. at first thought it would just be a cheesy remake of Family Guy, but it has kicked ass so far, and its quickly catching up to South Park.
7. (tie) Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Squidbillies.......they both can be stupid as fuck, but they're always good for a great laugh (especially if you're drunk, high, whatever)
9. Duckman.....it took me awhile to get into Duckman, but after I did it was a riot (especially when you realize that Duckman is Jason Alexander aka Geroge Kastanza)
10. The Critic......Great show that didn't really get the credit it deserved....
oh man, Family Guy is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen!! I remember when they pulled it off the air for a short time, just a couple seasons into it, from what I remember? unabear09, great call with placing Aqua Teen Hunger Force in your top list - I have 2 words for you: Hand Banana!!!
ROFLMAO!!! That was great! ^
I didn't see Family Guy tonight. Funny show.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force and King of the Hill are
I second The Critic. Also think The Tick was excellent, but Family Guy tops them all in sheer consistency of high quality laughs.
Hand Banana was the shit! :rofl:
"I just got raped by a god damn Hand Banana!"
Family Guy is great. I also like:
Everyone should know the awesomeness of the Hand Banana!
YouTube - Hand Banana
Only words he knows is Ball, Good, ...and Rape.
OMG!!!! ITS HAND BANANA!!!!! (Awesome Mr. Hardcock, Awesome!)
That's the best damn avatar I've seen yet!!!!!!! LOL :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
"Ohhhhh, no!! He's not a boy anymore, he's a man... 'cause he just RAPED me!!!!"
"Nah, I mean- that ass... back it up..."