Family jealousy

greenflare

Just Browsing
Media
I have always sort of jelous of my other male family members. Every male that I have had the opportunity to see naked on both sides of the family was well hung, I mean atleast 6 in. soft and atleast 11 in. plus, when hard and massive balls. I dont know if the gene skipped me or im a late bloomer, 19 years old. At about 3.5 in. soft depending and about 6 in. hard i've always been a little jelous of my well endowed family

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I have always sort of jelous of my other male family members. Every male that I have had the opportunity to see naked on both sides of the family was well hung, I mean atleast 6 in. soft and atleast 11 in. plus, when hard and massive balls. I dont know if the gene skipped me or im a late bloomer, 19 years old. At about 3.5 in. soft depending and about 6 in. hard i've always been a little jelous of my well endowed family

I'm gonna say something. It might sound harsh.

Stop looking at your family members erect. Fact is, you might be misjudging their size. They may be bigger, it doesn't really matter... you are still young. You have 2 more years of potential growth.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have always sort of jelous of my other male family members. Every male that I have had the opportunity to see naked on both sides of the family was well hung, I mean atleast 6 in. soft and atleast 11 in. plus, when hard and massive balls.

Those family orgies are always a good place for seeing a load of male relatives naked in one location. :rolleyes:

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those family orgies are always a good place for seeing a load of male relatives naked in one location. :rolleyes:

Ahhh..... those Thanksgiving dinners.....

"Pass the gravy Gramps. Oh, and.... HOLY SHIT, you have a massive boner!!"

Everyone's house is like this, right?

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Sounds lovely to me

That is your penis size, not the family get togethers with erections!

greenflare

Just Browsing
Media
It's nothing like what some of the guys above posted. These guys were like my dad and older cousins when i was younger. No orgies or anything like that.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's nothing like what some of the guys above posted. These guys were like my dad and older cousins when i was younger. No orgies or anything like that.

I'm trying to imagine a situation where you witnessed every male relative both soft and fully erect. You'll have to excuse us for not being able to visualize this one.

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
my father as always been jealous of my dick.....he was the one that jacked me off when i was 13......another story.....but i always cum alot and he was jealous of that too....oh well hes 89 now and cant get it up for many years .....while i still jack my uncut and cum.....the last laugh is always on the one that laughs first.

D

deleted105034

This thread reminds me of a joke...."This guy walks into a talent agent's office, and says 'I got a great act for you'.......
(see thread above)
Then the talent agent says, what do you call yourselves? and the guy replies:
'The aristocrats!'

dimwit

Experimental Member
Media
Every male in my family is smaller then I am. My dad has always been jelious ever since he found out but still proud. He's kinda a weird guy. anyway my brother stoped talking to me for a long time after he found out I was bigger then him. My cousins are big but still nothing close to me. I have been bigger then most of my fimily since I was about 13.

dimwit

Experimental Member
Media
I dont have a digital camera. Got a scanner but the photo place wont develope film with nudity in them.

B_agapeboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my dad took me to a physical when i was in 6th grade and watched the doctor do his thing. when the doc told me to drop my pants they were both shocked to see an 11y/o with a 6" soft cock. my bro first saw my cock when i was in 9th grade, he walked in on me jackin it...i dont think he was jealous but more so amazed...i was 10" at that time...and still 10"...
i saw my bros cock one morning while we were getting ready for school, he wore boxers and his dick was hanging put through the fly...he was probably 4" soft...he told me later when we were both a little older that i got the cock gene b/c he was at best 7"...