Family nudity

B_hungniceguy

Experimental Member
Media
I'm curious to hear from others if they grew up in a family atmosphere where nudity was an occasional part of everyday life or something that never occurred.
Was sexuality discussed? Were parents or siblings seen naked?
I grew up in a household where there was no nudity but it wasn't repressive or considered terrible- just didn't occur. Maybe it was due to growing up in the cold of New England!
As I became older I knew that if I had a sexual question I could discuss it, but if I had walked around naked the rest of the family would have thought I was acting very strangely. I think I was too embarrassed, however, to ask specific questions- I remember receiving the facts of life from the self-styled neighborhood cool kid. It took me a few years to realize that half of his information was incorrect.
Not a totally repressed atmosphere however- I remember being an adolescent and receiving a copy of Playboy for my birthday... Those pictures interested me, as did the first times I saw naked men- especially well hung guys- in the locker room. Guess that was a good early indication of being bi.

Bobd3845

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had similar experiences to most of you, but with my uncle. My parents would send me to my uncles house as a way to break free from all of the hardships of watching me during the day time. I would be sent to his house at least 3 times every week and sometimes I would sleep over. He was kind of a second parent to me. He was a very tall, muscular, and handsome man. He was in the military for a while and around the time I would see him was when he would be able to come home. He lived by himself and I always loved being around him because he bought a sense of comfort. Walking around the house nude was extremely normal and he taught me the basics of being a man. We would take showers together and it was completely normal. We used to strip naked and he would teach me how to do things, like shave and check for signs of diseases, exc. I started to see him more and we would compliment eachother on things jokingly. It was around this time that I found out I was gay. We still kept taking showers together, as I was still living with him and I remember him having about an 8 inch circumcised penis and I used to get hard ons while taking showers with him because I found him so handsome. I was very open with him about everything and I remember telling him that I was getting hard ons around him and he told me it was completely normal and he was ok with it. He was extremely accepting of me being gay when I told him and to this day, I still live with him (I’m 20 now and he is 40) and we still walk around nude. It’s something that’s been normalized in the house and I don’t see a problem with it as long as nothing negative is taking place.

RUS B

Worshipped Member
Media
For Dads who have Sons that are much Bigger than them I’m wondering if you feel embarrassed or proud or what, also on the flip side for Sons who are Bigger than Dad when did you first realize you would be bigger than Dad and did you get cocky about it did it change your relationship or the power dynamics n stuff, so everyone in either of these situations please share, thanx: B85B285A-5E03-4C77-ABE1-9C99323EE101.jpeg

BostonBull139

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I lived with my dad through middle school high school and college when I was home on weekends or the summer. Nudity was normal for us and I never had to worry about wearing clothes.
He has seen me hard and I’ve seen him hard.
He also has a pierced dick and took me to get pierced when I was 18.

damnok

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My experience with family nudity actually was started by my own behaviors. When I was young, my dad was pretty conservative and shy. I eventually moved out for college and got close enough with my roommate to the point where we’d come into the room from the communal showers with nothing but a towel around our waist. We’d play video games that way or with our dicks out until we were ready for bed. Kind of became a regular thing for me. During this time though, my parents were going through a divorce and my dad ended up living on his own. I moved back home with him and continued walking around with my underwear on/fully naked. Walking into the bathroom with my morning wood, cooking breakfast in my boxers, watching tv in nothing but a robe. It felt comfortable for me and, although my dad was hesitant at first, he caught on and became comfortable enough to join me as well. He started with being shirtless with his pants, then just shorts, underwear, and to my surprise we were eventually fully nude around each other. It got the point where he’d compliment my dick and I’d say things like “I see where I get it from now.” I even caught him being comfortable enough walking out with his morning wood or being around me after getting a boner. I’d walk in on him shaving his pubes in the bathroom too. It felt like we bonded and got closer that way. More recently, I was complaining about some pain I was feeling in my balls and I expressed my worry with one of my balls being swollen. He offered to feel them to see if he felt or saw anything out of the ordinary. I was happy he offered, since it was a real concern of mine. He ended up feeling my balls and laughed. I was taken aback but he assured me everything was fine. He pulled his own pants down and told me to feel his. We had the same big ball and we laughed about it. Overall, I’m glad I was able to bond with my dad through nudity.

H.ricky

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah growing up my household nude or close to it. It was me and my three other brothers, my dad and mom. So with five dudes in a house of course there’s nudity. My mom wasn’t really nude but she isnt a prude.

but between us guys being causally naked was common and normal. My brothers and I are all close in age and I think it really stem from our dad being nonchalant about it. Sleeping naked and just being naked was normal it wasn’t really thought. The most anyone of us wore around the house was maybe basketball shorts. If someone was wearing a shirt they were either coming or going somewhere

Puberty didn’t change things but made things more open and in a way comfortable. Having to be awake , share a bathroom and rush in the morning meant not always having time to get rid of morning wood so a lot of times on a daily basis everyone saw each other on trips to the bathroom or getting food in the morning. But I tried to jack off when I could which is why after a certain point when anyone would try to wake me up they knew that’s what I had to do before my shower. Which was obvious because afterwards it would be on my chest and stomach. It may sound weird but the dynamic between guys especially in the majority of the house is different. We all for the most part were in a shared phase in life more or less.

When I would oversleep I do recall my dad yelling that I need to wake the rest of me up and whatever I need to do I need to do it quick.

And in general we could always talk to him about anything

RUS B

Worshipped Member
Media
For Dads who have Sons that are much Bigger than them I’m wondering if you feel embarrassed or proud or what, also on the flip side for Sons who are Bigger than Dad when did you first realize you would be bigger than Dad and did you get cocky about it did it change your relationship or the power dynamics n stuff, so everyone in either of these situations please share, thanx: View attachment 41324721 8C5C869F-4BDA-40D7-98B5-B3F758C22575.jpeg

MarriedCountryDad

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a dad of three sons (now all grown), I tried to make sure they felt comfortable with nudity without being overly modest or overly open.

The example I tried to set: I would act no different in my spaces (my bedroom and bathroom) and covered in other areas.

If they came in while I was changing, I acted naturally. If I was shaving, I did not grab a towel.

Same for later when they were older and joined me at the gym. In the locker room, no towel dancing but no flaunting around for minutes on end. Do your business and don’t worry about others.

That is just one man’s view, but how I decided to tackle raising what I think are now functional, adjusted men.

the first one i was 19 my dick was a bit on the smaller side only 6 inches hard. my dad and i went to the local swimming pool he went swimming too. at home he’d rush to shower but he’d mainly shower at work. i went to the locker room first and stripped went into the shower to my surprise they were all open. my dad then went to shower it had been pretty much the first time i’d ever seen him fully naked since i was younger he had a soft floppy get fifth year dick. he was uncut i’m cut which made it more interesting. he rolled his foreskin back and winked at me bc he knew i was watching. after wards he asked if everything was okay with me since i was cut. he even showed me how to check your balls and showed me up close a man to man sort of thing. when we got home i rushed up to my room immediately to jerk off

James Bell

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was brought up to believe it was OK for guys to be naked together. With five bros and only two bathrooms, one reserved for our mum, I was very familiar with my dad's big, swinging, circumcised dick and my bros' junk also. We all slept in the buff and had no problem sharing the bathroom. We learned to shave naked, and still do so.
We all played rugby (dad was big in our local club) and had no problem showering naked with the other lads; it was what we were used to at home