Family nudity

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here is another press cutting. The New Zealand Mail was a weekly newspaper based in Wellington, which ceased in 1913. None of the two Wanganui newspapers covered the story. Wanganui is now spelt Whanganui.

The new swimming baths of the Wanganui Collegiate School were formally opened last week. The baths have been erected to celebrate the 60th year of Her Majesty’s reign by the boys themselves, helped with subscriptions from old boys and parents of boys at the school. The heavy work of excavating some 200 tons of sand was done entirely by the boys, and the concreting and fitting was paid for out of a sum of £235 which had been subscribed. The dimensions of the bath are 75ft by 30ft, and it is filled by an artesian well 575 ft deep, with a flow of 40 gallons a minute, and a temperature of 63deg. A number of the leading citizens of Wanganui were present at the opening, and, as Mr [Walter] Empson, [Headmaster] proclaimed the bath open, some 80 or 90 naked boys stood ready for the first plunge, one or two of them in their haste almost forgetting to divest themselves of various articles of clothing.

New Zealand Mail, Issue 1393, 10 November 1898

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here is another press cutting. The New Zealand Mail was a weekly newspaper based in Wellington, which ceased in 1913. None of the two Wanganui newspapers covered the story. Wanganui is now spelt Whanganui.

The new swimming baths of the Wanganui Collegiate School were formally opened last week. The baths have been erected to celebrate the 60th year of Her Majesty’s reign by the boys themselves, helped with subscriptions from old boys and parents of boys at the school. The heavy work of excavating some 200 tons of sand was done entirely by the boys, and the concreting and fitting was paid for out of a sum of £235 which had been subscribed. The dimensions of the bath are 75ft by 30ft, and it is filled by an artesian well 575 ft deep, with a flow of 40 gallons a minute, and a temperature of 63deg. A number of the leading citizens of Wanganui were present at the opening, and, as Mr [Walter] Empson, [Headmaster] proclaimed the bath open, some 80 or 90 naked boys stood ready for the first plunge, one or two of them in their haste almost forgetting to divest themselves of various articles of clothing.

New Zealand Mail, Issue 1393, 10 November 1898
The roll in 1896 was 180 boys. The Collegiate is a secondary and predominately a boarding school then private now part of the State system.

happynakedbob

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Found two pic of my brothers cock. So hot
You should post a pic of your dick next to his pic so we can compare! So hot seeing family cocks together..

incher8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn’t say nudity was the “norm” between me and my dad, but there were some moments. Going in and out of the shower was a common time to see each other naked. Dad saw my morning wood more than once. And he talked me through putting on a condom. However, those times of shared nudity were few and far between.

Gopher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wouldn’t say nudity was the “norm” between me and my dad, but there were some moments. Going in and out of the shower was a common time to see each other naked. Dad saw my morning wood more than once. And he talked me through putting on a condom. However, those times of shared nudity were few and far between.
That’s much the same for how it happened with me. Nudity wasn’t exactly frowned upon at home and it would be normal for it to happen in passing.

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My parents often traveled and I frequently stayed with my uncle who was a hard-core nudist. I quickly learned to become comfortable and with and had some very interesting discussion as I got older.