Family nudity

N4PST3R

Expert Member
Media
In our household nudity was absolutely normal, it was common to see each other naked. I even went to the nude sauna (which is normal here in Germany) with my parents.
We also never had problems discussing sexuality, although I was quite happy to have the internet. It wasn't what I wanted to discuss with my parents.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I grew up in a nudist household, an old farmhouse with lots of land around it. Family of both sexes, brother, sister, parents, cousins were nude most of the time around home, through the warm months, with plenty of nude swimming and hanging out. It was a great way to grow up and go through puberty. That's about all I can mention on a public forum. PM me if you have any questions.

Dumdiedum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In our household nudity was absolutely normal, it was common to see each other naked. I even went to the nude sauna (which is normal here in Germany) with my parents.
We also never had problems discussing sexuality, although I was quite happy to have the internet. It wasn't what I wanted to discuss with my parents.

It's exactly the same with me. Furthermore we went to nude beaches together and swimming naked in the pool in the backyard was a normal thing.

NudistCoachBen

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was taught from an early age that it was ok for guys to be naked together. After all we were all guys. My dad was proud of himself as a man and instilled that in my brothers and me. Any question was answered truthfully using the correct terms and at no time were we embarrassed by the questions we asked. He taught us to be confident boys and were all confident men, passing that along to our sons.

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nudity was more common in our house than was wearing clothes. I had one older (1yr) and one younger (2yr) brothers. and one younger Sister (3yr).

We all were nude or partly nude year around unless it was exceptionally cold out.

Still that way when we go home.

Me and my hubby live in a large nudists resort so I guess it flowed over to my adult life.

If somebody buries me in clothes I'll come back and haunt them.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
All of us fully clothed around the house and never even saw my dad shaving. Everything behind a closed bathroom door. I actually only remember ever seeing his dick once, when peeing in a rest area.

I had a childhood friend who's family was the exact opposite, nudity just happened, no big deal.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nudity was more common in our house than was wearing clothes. I had one older (1yr) and one younger (2yr) brothers. and one younger Sister (3yr).

We all were nude or partly nude year around unless it was exceptionally cold out.

Still that way when we go home.

Me and my hubby live in a large nudists resort so I guess it flowed over to my adult life.

If somebody buries me in clothes I'll come back and haunt them.
You have mentioned before that you were/are exceptionally busty. Was that ever discussed in your family, or were you uncomfortable about it?
Please explain about the nudist resort. People actually live there full time? I thought it was just a weekend thing.

We were all naked once. I guess you are going to have to blame the seasons on why we needed to cover up. Where would the rag trade be if we all went nude. It would have been pretty uncomfortable I spose sleeping on a stone floor in downtown Bedrock.

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
amazzzed2, Not sure where you got me saying I was exceptionally busty. You can see in my pictures I'm normal as far a bust size.

I'm 5'2" 98 pounds and I'm 33-22-33 Cup size B I think. Since I have never wore or even bought a bra in my life I'm not real sure what cup size I am.
I would like my boobs to be a little bigger but not much.

If I was 42-22-33, I could go on the stage and my act would be to crawl on the stage and try to stand up. :)

D

deleted977816

amazzzed2, Not sure where you got me saying I was exceptionally busty. You can see in my pictures I'm normal as far a bust size.

I'm 5'2" 98 pounds and I'm 33-22-33 Cup size B I think. Since I have never wore or even bought a bra in my life I'm not real sure what cup size I am.
I would like my boobs to be a little bigger but not much.

If I was 42-22-33, I could go on the stage and my act would be to crawl on the stage and try to stand up. :)

I think you have an exceptionally well-proportioned body. And never worn a bra? Amazing!

LondonSamm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I grew up in a nudist household, an old farmhouse with lots of land around it. Family of both sexes, brother, sister, parents, cousins were nude most of the time around home, through the warm months, with plenty of nude swimming and hanging out. It was a great way to grow up and go through puberty. That's about all I can mention on a public forum. PM me if you have any questions.
would love to hear more message me

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Grew up in a conservative family. No sex talk, no nudity. The only time I've seen my father completely naked was by accident and he covered up pretty quickly. I've never seen my female family members naked...and not that I would want to see them naked either having been brought up the way I was. I wouldn't mind, however, seeing my father naked. I've always been curious if we were alike down there.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I grew up in a very conservative household. No nudity. No talk of sex. A loving family but very prim and proper. I never saw my father naked until that last week of his life when he was almost 82. He was in the cardiac unit at the hospital and I visited one morning when it was very busy and the aide hadn't been in to bathe or shave him. I used to work in a nursing home in my younger days. I told the gal I'd be glad to do my dad if she was extra busy. So I gave my father a bed bath. I shaved him and combed his hair. I noticed he had only one testicle. I never knew that. I felt a certain tenderness and bonding with him that day I'd never experienced before. He passed away a few days later.

mikeramrod

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No nudity in my household as it was very conservative. But I had an Aunty & Uncle & cousins who were nudists.
I lived with them for a few months in my teens they would often be nude around and in their pool.
But I never went to an nudist places with them.
I have fond memories of these times.
And this is when I took a keen interest in the bodies of my older teenage female cousins !
But after a while the novelty of gawking at my cousins tits wore off and the nudity just seemed natural and normal.

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nudity wasn't an issue growing up. Dad and I being naked around each other or being naked around the house was okay in the morning or at night. But never once did I ever see my mom naked, saw her in her bra and panties but that was it. Even now as an adult my parents seeing me naked isn't an issue, it's just a nude body and all males have the same parts so what's the issue.

RailroadAuto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We were very conservative and always had underwear on as boys. Never seen my brothers naked past puberty. Early on I saw my dad naked, that changed after puberty hit and I've been curious ever since how similar we are. The girls were even more strict in family settings, but I got the feeling they were far more open amongst themselves. Sex was an off limits conversation that only happened once or twice and was meant to be suppressed. Masturbation was a 'sin' then, but something I enjoy almost daily now. Still getting over a lot of that junk.

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nudity was different before and after my parents were divorced. My mom was somewhat prudish as I later found out as an adult. She insisted my dad wear underwear AND a full bathrobe when entering and leaving the bathroom AND she insisted the bathroom door always be closed and Locked. In her defense she has mental issues and part of why she lost custody of me, but she meant well just couldn't help it. Now my dad was more of a laid back relaxed kind of guy. That said, my dad got full custody of me and with him, nudity was just that.. you were nude so no big deal. He taught me about public vs. private nudity, helped me understand it's natural when appropriate. I remember seeing my dad nude often and it was normal to me. Dad was a home nudist so in was the "norm" not unusual. He taught me how to shower and clean my body, shave my face, keep my foreskin clean and everything a good dad teaches his son. Any question (no matter what my little mind came up with or blurted out) he would answer honestly without judgement and never made me feel embarrassed or ashamed. Anyhow I had a wonderful childhood where questions got honest answers so I was very prepared for life vs. some kids that had no clue until their buddy or the internet informed them correctly. (I grew up without internet, it was not common in every home then like now) I am thankful most for my Dads honesty because as a boy, going through puberty, your body goes through a lot of changes! So I was never scared or confused or embarrassed as to why I had a foreskin and most boys my age didn't, I also understood why dad and myself were "bigger" in the penis department and I felt more confident about my body. I understood about boners (Dad and I had some laughs talking about that and the infamous morning wood all men get) and I was Not scared when I had my first wet dream. Ok I've gone on enough (sorry so long) but a father teaching a son is normal and a beautiful thing.. you have to learn everything in life somehow, so how blessed was I to have such a great father. That is the main reason I love my body and I'm not ashamed of nudity! My dad and I had a very close and special relationship, which I'll always be grateful. Thanks

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I admire you ... mainly b'cuz of your wonderful dad and his open-mindedness about natural, uninhibited sexuality. I'm from the polar opposite situation ... Catholic boy in a Family of 13 who NEVER saw my brothers or sisters naked in the 18 years I lived at home. Uncut cocks are the most beautiful b'cuz they're natural and untouched by man. An uncut cock is a sensual work of art. I was circumcised at birth, so I suppose that's WHY I find uncut cocks so beautiful. Your story above was beautiful ... xoxo

Thank you for the very kind response! I also should have added that my dad was totally supportive of me when I came out as gay. He was bisexual when he married my mom but gay as well after they divorced. But as laid back and kind he was I have no doubt he would have always been supportive of me. As far as foreskins go, yes I'm proud of mine and glad my dad enjoyed his and understood the importance to preserve mine.. but enjoy your circumcised penis.. I'm sure it's spectacular too! I find all cocks beautiful if the man it's attached to is a beautiful (inside) also. Your kind reply made me smile.. thank you, be proud!