Family nudity

ddaithom2003

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you to the two guys who have just posted interesting and sensitive reports on how things were for you. Very good reading and some attitudes that everyone should take on board.
I grew up very confused. I was obviously an inquisitave child and asked questions but never got proper reply replies. I was told not to "play with my willy" and that carried on right through and past my puberty. It meant whenever I masturbated I felt guilty afterwards (that is so bad - it is such a natural thing to do). I then believed that other boys who were nice and grown up did not do things like me so I never had a chance to "share" with others about my growing up. I was never given any sex education so I was reluctant to say that I knew anything. I hit puberty but the only suggestion of a "talk" was when home from university, my mother commented that it was time that my father had a talk with me.
It was not a prudish house and nakedness was not covered up BUT in the context of so much lack of information and things being "bad" I was reluctant to let my body be seen, After all I am sure they could tell that I was masturbating because my cock was getting bigger.
Fortunately my wife and I were very open when our three daughters were growing up and nothing is taboo.
Thank you "love thick cock" and "in 2 cowboys"

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We were very conservative and always had underwear on as boys. Never seen my brothers naked past puberty. Early on I saw my dad naked, that changed after puberty hit and I've been curious ever since how similar we are. The girls were even more strict in family settings, but I got the feeling they were far more open amongst themselves. Sex was an off limits conversation that only happened once or twice and was meant to be suppressed. Masturbation was a 'sin' then, but something I enjoy almost daily now. Still getting over a lot of that junk.

Can relate buddy

Reactions: RailroadAuto

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nudity was different before and after my parents were divorced. My mom was somewhat prudish as I later found out as an adult. She insisted my dad wear underwear AND a full bathrobe when entering and leaving the bathroom AND she insisted the bathroom door always be closed and Locked. In her defense she has mental issues and part of why she lost custody of me, but she meant well just couldn't help it. Now my dad was more of a laid back relaxed kind of guy. That said, my dad got full custody of me and with him, nudity was just that.. you were nude so no big deal. He taught me about public vs. private nudity, helped me understand it's natural when appropriate. I remember seeing my dad nude often and it was normal to me. Dad was a home nudist so in was the "norm" not unusual. He taught me how to shower and clean my body, shave my face, keep my foreskin clean and everything a good dad teaches his son. Any question (no matter what my little mind came up with or blurted out) he would answer honestly without judgement and never made me feel embarrassed or ashamed. Anyhow I had a wonderful childhood where questions got honest answers so I was very prepared for life vs. some kids that had no clue until their buddy or the internet informed them correctly. (I grew up without internet, it was not common in every home then like now) I am thankful most for my Dads honesty because as a boy, going through puberty, your body goes through a lot of changes! So I was never scared or confused or embarrassed as to why I had a foreskin and most boys my age didn't, I also understood why dad and myself were "bigger" in the penis department and I felt more confident about my body. I understood about boners (Dad and I had some laughs talking about that and the infamous morning wood all men get) and I was Not scared when I had my first wet dream. Ok I've gone on enough (sorry so long) but a father teaching a son is normal and a beautiful thing.. you have to learn everything in life somehow, so how blessed was I to have such a great father. That is the main reason I love my body and I'm not ashamed of nudity! My dad and I had a very close and special relationship, which I'll always be grateful. Thanks

You were blessed!

Reactions: LoveThickCock

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you to the two guys who have just posted interesting and sensitive reports on how things were for you. Very good reading and some attitudes that everyone should take on board.
I grew up very confused. I was obviously an inquisitave child and asked questions but never got proper reply replies. I was told not to "play with my willy" and that carried on right through and past my puberty. It meant whenever I masturbated I felt guilty afterwards (that is so bad - it is such a natural thing to do). I then believed that other boys who were nice and grown up did not do things like me so I never had a chance to "share" with others about my growing up. I was never given any sex education so I was reluctant to say that I knew anything. I hit puberty but the only suggestion of a "talk" was when home from university, my mother commented that it was time that my father had a talk with me.
It was not a prudish house and nakedness was not covered up BUT in the context of so much lack of information and things being "bad" I was reluctant to let my body be seen, After all I am sure they could tell that I was masturbating because my cock was getting bigger.
Fortunately my wife and I were very open when our three daughters were growing up and nothing is taboo.
Thank you "love thick cock" and "in 2 cowboys"

You are welcome! Thank you for sharing your experience too and it shows what a great man you've become in spite of your upbringing, your wife and daughters are lucky to have you in their lives! I think we learn everything in life from the good and bad.. positives teach us to be grateful and negatives make us stronger no show us what not to do. I hope you love yourself and your body now and realize nudity is nothing more than the lack of clothing.. nothing taboo. Oh and I really hope you an enjoy masturbation now too as theirs nothing more fun than playing with your Willy!! Lol Take care and thanks for sharing because everybody's story matters. Peace!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nudity around other males in my family was never an issue. I shared a bedroom with my two older brothers, and we slept in the mood. We saw each other's morning wood on a regular basis. I have five brothers in total; all of us have seen each other nude. Actually, all of us have seen each other nude and erect. I have seen my dad nude (not erect; that would creep me out a bit). About talk of sexuality: that was an awkward talk with my father. He was trying hard to do the right thing by having the father/son sex talk with me, but he was clearly not comfortable with that duty. He blushed and stammered, but he got through it. He did deliver the condom speech. He said that if I ever had a question about finding condoms that fit correctly, that I could come to him for advice. However, I could imagine a small voice in his head saying, "I hope he won't come to me with that problem!" So it wasn't the easiest thing to go through, but I admire my dad for tackling something he felt to be so important regardless of how uncomfortable he felt about it. I actually received more useful sexual advice from my older brothers, and I can still discuss sexual matters with them without embarassment.

Man how I wish I had grown up with brothers to experience this kind of brotherhood bonding. I grew up with all sisters. Sex talk was taboo in our home. My out always stayed fully clothed. I make up for it now in my own home with my lovely wife. In love sleeping nude and letting my cock hang out and running around the house naked whenever I feel like it. It feels so dam good to let it all hang out!

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of you have read this type of message from me before, so feel free to skip it! As I have mentioned before, I credit my Dad with my mental, physical and spiritual well being (such as it is) as an adult. He was warm, involved in mine and my brothers lives, and discussed sex, my development and changes in my body growing up. He was certainly never shy, came to the kitchen nude every morning for coffee, we showered together when I was young or even into young adulthood if we were all running late in the morning or at the gym, taught me to shave standing nude together in the shower, explained cleanliness, jockstraps, locker room etiquette and what I thought at the time, (especially Jr. High) were my freakishly big balls. It was certainly never sexual...he just taught me the skills for being a man, becoming self assured and comfortable with my self. He was a good man. :)
What a great childhood. Thank you for sharing. I have to admit the part about your "freakishly big balls" has me intrigued even though it's off topic... it's just a guy can't mention such an endowment without sparking interest! Peace, Kevin

Reactions: BearTough

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No nudity in our home growing up but that changed when I became an adult. I love being naked at home an I the privacy of my bs k yard. We live in a very secluded place. Hot top just out my back door. I love walked no out naked getting my not hot tub. Also around my yard naked is so wonderful. I love to sunbathe naked. My wife and I boat naked. I have fucked on the boat, off the boat in the lake and halfway in the lake and Halfway on the boat. We have some great times together being free.

Nopubez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Growing up as a Muslim in our home, we were not too religious. Our family was respectful to never see anyone or be seen nude. My mother, however, went from the bathroom to bedroom naked, like it was no big deal. My dad always told her to cover up, yet her response was "it's no big deal.

I personally feel that my mother always had a voyeuristic sense of pushing the envelope. It was not until years later when she found out from me that I went to a nudist resort that her interests were re-ignited. She asked me if we can go together, and I agreed. I told here that we would have to be completely naked and if she was ok with that.

When we got there, she was very eager to get naked--- she raced me and won!! This was the first time she was bare naked in front of me, and she looked great. her tits appeared firm, and her ass was nice and curvy, however, her bush appeared untamed. As I got naked, she commented that I am "sensually hairless". I was getting hard and she noticed. she then peered down to inspect my freshly shaved cock, balls and everywhere else. She offered to give me a body massage, in hopes for that to control my erection that's "only natural". Her touch was incredible, and not sexual.

We got to enjoy our entire days bare naked, and we had so much to talk about. For anyone ever considering going to a nude ressort, you absolutely should.

It is interesting to note that Islam dictates the covering of people for modesty, yet we both concluded that you can indeed be naked and hold modesty at the same time. We did spot a Muslim couple over there and chatted briefly. Nudism is NOT a bad thing, and I feel everyone should try it--included warring nations!!!!

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We were very conservative and always had underwear on as boys. Never seen my brothers naked past puberty. Early on I saw my dad naked, that changed after puberty hit and I've been curious ever since how similar we are. The girls were even more strict in family settings, but I got the feeling they were far more open amongst themselves. Sex was an off limits conversation that only happened once or twice and was meant to be suppressed. Masturbation was a 'sin' then

Our situation was almost completely opposite. I, my brother and sister and cousins grew up on an old farm, naked all through the warm months along with the adults most of the time, swimming, playing sports and hanging out. It was a great way to go through puberty. We've all grown up very much at ease with our bodies, and with our sexuality... I've said about as much as I can within the rules. Message me if you want to know more about this experience

porter46

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Our situation was almost completely opposite. I, my brother and sister and cousins grew up on an old farm, naked all through the warm months along with the adults most of the time, swimming, playing sports and hanging out. It was a great way to go through puberty. We've all grown up very much at ease with our bodies, and with our sexuality... I've said about as much as I can within the rules. Message me if you want to know more about this experience

Sounds a little like the summer I spent would love to hear more.

I'm curious to hear from others if they grew up in a family atmosphere where nudity was an occasional part of everyday life or something that never occurred.
Was sexuality discussed? Were parents or siblings seen naked?
I grew up in a household where there was no nudity but it wasn't repressive or considered terrible- just didn't occur. Maybe it was due to growing up in the cold of New England!
As I became older I knew that if I had a sexual question I could discuss it, but if I had walked around naked the rest of the family would have thought I was acting very strangely. I think I was too embarrassed, however, to ask specific questions- I remember receiving the facts of life from the self-styled neighborhood cool kid. It took me a few years to realize that half of his information was incorrect.
Not a totally repressed atmosphere however- I remember being an adolescent and receiving a copy of Playboy for my birthday... Those pictures interested me, as did the first times I saw naked men- especially well hung guys- in the locker room. Guess that was a good early indication of being bi.

I grew up in a very religious household. Nudity was forbidden, and sex rarely talked about unless it involved talking about abstinance, or procreation. Amusingly, I was allowed to go skinny dipping with my brothers, but never allowed to be nude elsewhere except the shower or doctor's office. I did see my father and brothers naked on occasion when we would be camping, or otherwise travelling, and we were bathing or changing clothes. It was never a prolonged exposure though, for fear of reprisal from my parents (actually, my mother, to be honest...I doubt my father actually cared at all).

Bobbie1952

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My family was casual about nudity and we would see each other nude going to and from the bathroom. I would get up early to shower with my dad sometimes. I was close to my cousin who also grew up in a nude friendly house. It was a great way to grow up.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
I went to one of the Iceland Geothermal pools yesterday and the protocol is that you need to shower completely nude before entering the pool (where suits are then required). There were all sorts of fathers in there with young children. They were protective and kept the young boys close at hand, but showering together naked in public was just normal. Kids did seem a bit curious but then turned away and let dad wash them up. The dads seemed completely unfazed. This is the way it should be!