Family Underwear Choices And Habits

Rocky987

Expert Member
Media
Do you male family members such as fathers brothers uncles cousins etc. wear the same type of underwear or a different kind? For example if you wear briefs do they wear briefs? Or if you wear briefs do they wear boxers?

Do you guys wear the same brands or colors? Do you talk about underwear a lot?
Do you buy underwear together?

Stories and pics are all welcome.

Jj1991dx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to wear boxers like my dad. But then I remember those white ck breifs with the red rim my dad had a pair and I used to love putting them on from the wash basket. Eventually I think my dad knew I was doing it so bought me my own for Christmas. I was younger at the time. I’m 27 now … still to this day wear breifs and I know he does to. Everyone else in the family has always been a boxers guy

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My father wore boxer shorts and pretty early on my brother and I got switched over to boxer shorts - no one asked us, or at least me, they just appeared in our underwear drawer one day.

I wore boxer shorts for decades but started wearing briefs again about 10 years ago. I switch off between briefs and boxer shorts, depending upon what I am doing.

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My father wore boxer shorts and my parents used to buy me boxers also and all my life I wore boxer shorts although I tried a couple of times to buy briefs and boxerbriefs but always came back to boxer shorts ..I

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My father always wore boxers and I grew up with the usual norm briefs that were popular in the 80s (i.e. those with cartoon character prints and other colored ones aside from classic white). My mom asked me if I wanted to try boxers when I was 7-8 when we were school clothes shopping at the mall. I said no, didnt feel comfortable with the change at the time. But a few years later, curiousity started setting in and I snuck into the laundry and parents bedroom drawer tried my dads boxers on occasion and loved the fit. Discreetly bought a pack of white print boxers when I was a HS sophomore and mixed them in with briefs. Today I still have mixed underwear choices for daily wear.

D

deleted8734261

My dad always wore Briefs when i was younger and i always wore tighty whiteys but as soon as i could buy my own underwear (and realized my growing bulge would require the support) i started wearing athletic underwear. I never turned back. Nowadays i either wear compression shorts or go commando.

D

deleted13728981

My dad has always wore white briefs. My brother and I switched to boxer briefs at some point. We wore the same size and brand but had certain colors so we wouldn't mix them up. I remember my mom would often not remember when doing laundry and give us the wrong ones.

GeorgiaMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dad wore boxers and I wore briefs probably because that's what my mom bought me. When I was old enough to buy my own underwear I bought colored briefs rather than white because that's what I saw some guys wearing. Later I too switched to boxers.

LatinoThong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was growing up, my dad use to wear white brief all the time, but once I saw one of my uncles wearing a red bikini (he is a cowboy handsome fit guy) and when I became teenagers I want to try bikinis and tanga brief, my mom supported me but my dad told me that was a weird choice of underwear. My dad didn’t really inspired me. I’m 32 years old and I wear thong daily.

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm an only child. Dad wore boxers.

I wore briefs originally, then switched to boxers as a teen.

I tried boxer-briefs in college for a short time, but went back to regular boxers. Went commando full-time after college. Except for the last stage, I think that this was all pretty common among guys my age (now 45), so I think it was more generational than familial.

Reactions: maroon1040
D

deleted300444

I grew up in the late 1970s, early 1980s and everybody wore Fruit of the Loom (FTLs) tightie whities. Me, my dad, uncles, cousins, many neighbor boys. There were some Hanes and very few bikini or boxers. While I have deviated and tried new things, today, I am a daily FTL / Hanes tightie whitie. My dad now wheres Hanes Boxer Briefs

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dad was always briefs like ftl or hanes. Me and bro growing up too. Eventually bro switched to boxerbriefs. I wear everything except thongs. I even go old school boxers sometimes. I enjoy the swinging sometimes depends on weather and what I'm doing.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We both wear all sorts… he’s pretty on trend and in shape so not much difference between us from Versace to aussiebum

hornynthick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I grew up in the late 1970s, early 1980s and everybody wore Fruit of the Loom (FTLs) tightie whities. Me, my dad, uncles, cousins, many neighbor boys. There were some Hanes and very few bikini or boxers. While I have deviated and tried new things, today, I am a daily FTL / Hanes tightie whitie. My dad now wheres Hanes Boxer Briefs
Yeah Ftl/Hanes guy here too. Same experiences.

Reactions: deleted300444

peacock

Sexy Member
Media
Since i was younger my dad was a briefs/tighty-whities guy. I transititioned from briefs to boxer briefs in middle school with a brief period of boxers. Prefer long leg boxer briefs but started to get into briefs again but nicer ones with some shape. Id say i'm in briefs 75% of the time now. Odly enough my dad has started wearing boxer briefs now.

Last edited by a moderator:

LoveMyThongs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My mom wore thongs and my dad wore high cut bikini underwear and swimsuits. They fully supported me wearing thongs. If I met up with my aunt and uncle he wore speedos but my aunt wore thongs. She would be topless in a thong and we always thongs and tan lines

diggita

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My dad wore tighty whities (hanes and jockey). I grew up in the 80s and thats what everyone was wearing. I never wore anything else. I am a bigger guy and once out of curiosity bought boxer briefs to see what the fuss was about. Found them uncomfortable. I wear briefs exclusively now. Mostly white but some colored ones when i can find them in big man sizes

HMS

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay