Family very interested in size

ballmantx

1st Like
Media
My wife's family seems to very interested in penis size. It seems like every family event or dinner seems to come back to it somehow. Whether it be how one of my nephews is developing or the size of some guys dong they saw in a movie once or how one family member's girlfriend left him because he was too big for her. My family has always spoken of it some, since we do have some size, but nothing where it seems to come up always. My problem is that everybody seems to brag about themselves or their spouses and such and me being shy, I never do for myself, and my wife isn't one to share either. So, here I am of clear above average size, wondering since we don't join in whether they think I'm small. The only indication that might exist is my size 8 shoe and my hands that are no bigger than my wife's hands, which wouldn't make people think I have 7 + inches. I do get looks when my 13 year old nephew talks about how his feet are so much bigger than mine. It just bothers me. I wonder if I should just whip it out at some point. Just kidding, but any thoughts?

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Next time your nephew's foot size comes up, you could teasingly say, "We all know what that means. Big feet, big shoes."

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The smallest dogs bark the loudest.

Personally whenever someone tries to talk about my size I will either ignore it or just not entertain that sort of a conversation.

Unless someone is actually trying to tell you that you have a small dick or explicity stating a similar sentiment then the issue here is you giving a shit what other people think.

Tip: don't

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just wouldn't go there unless someone called me small. That's happened before to me and for some reason it happened all the time with this one girl I knew who never saw me naked so she had no idea what she was saying but she loved to get my goat by telling people I had a small dick. It stopped when I just put my foot down and said it was plain inappropriate and please stop now. It never happened again.

josh23richards

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ha! First, my family is close, but we don't or wouldn't talk about such things, especially at dinner. That's just tacky! Second, I've always thought that people who brag about penis size usually are lacking in some way. Mostly they don't have what they say they have. Third, who cares what they think. You and your wife know you have a big cock, so what's the problem. I've always been a big fan of leaving something to the imagination. It's no one's business what I have in my pants. If I were you I'd continue taking the high road and stay out of it. Plus they'd probably just think you're lying if you say anything now after all this time. Good Luck!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
people who brag about penis size usually are lacking in some way.

Yes, lacking in the ability to have an intelligent conversation. I'm guessing that when they are not talking about cocks, they're talking about nothing but sports and the weather, because they don't have anything to say about anything else. These people are certainly trashy, but I also suspect that they're dumb, too.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, as said above, if you are talking about something so insignificant then you really don't have anything intelligent to say.

And as for the nephew, tell him the next time he says that, that your foot won't feel so small once you shove it up his ass! How the hell could you let your little nephew make you feel insecure for having small feet. YOUR NEPHEW IS CLOWING YOU! and you are letting him do that. This situation just shows your lack of ability to handle this situation. Grow a set already would you. Sorry for being harsh, but seriously!

meanestpenis

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like all have said, this family is a bunch of weirdos. Sounds like a dinner conversation one of the families of a "Jersey Shore" cast member would have. Probably JWOWW or Pauly D's family.

I recommend this family talk to Jim Jones and have a sip of Kool Aid. They sound like instigating trayyyysh

legionking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a family gathering around together and discussing the size of penises is beyond weird and strange. something must be up if your in-laws bring up a conservation on penises.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I will wager your inlaws run to big hands and feet and NOT penis, the way they have normalized this kind of boasting. And there is nothing to correlate ones build, heavy boned versus fine boned, to the flesh which hangs on it.

Big hands, big gloves. That is all and how to handle it. How fortunate they don't crawl into bed with you and your wife. What is her attitude to all this?