family who shows no respect towards your property

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by jfrsndvs, Jul 2, 2007.

1. jfrsndvs

jfrsndvs Member

Albums:
    I have to let off a little steam here, my brothers truck is down right at the moment and will be going again tomorrow, so I loaned him my older truck so that he would have a way to get to and from work for a couple of days, anyway, I stopped by my mothers house so I could work with the kittens that a stray had under her porch, and my brother parks my truck next to the alley where it could easily get hit, the seat belt is all twisted up, wrappers all over the floorboard, and the gas tank is almost empty, I raised some hell about that and was told that I was over reacting.

I sure didn't back down any, I am expected to respect ones property and I believe that I should get the same in return, in the past, I had to use my brothers truck, but I made sure that the gas tank was full, the truck was washed and clean on the inside and was parked far enough away from any traffic, when I use something that belongs to somebody else, I treat far better than I would my own, this will be most likely the last time that I will let my brother use my truck, I sure hate to be that way, especially when it comes to family, but I work my ass off for the few things that I have.

how many of you have had to deal with similar shit?

2. witch

witch Member

raising hand........ got to where I quit loaning anything to some family members and top of that list is MONEY!!

3. jfrsndvs

jfrsndvs Member

Albums:
    money is one thing that I never loan anybody, especially family, if somebody needs some food, I will be more than happy to buy them the food, but that is the limit.

Draft saved Draft deleted