familys circuimcision status

ssgt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hey guys,

whos brothers circumcision status is different to theirs?

keith

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my two sons. we were advised by 3 doctors when the oldest was 3, that it was necessary.
now, it's common knowledge that the head and foreskin are attached at birth, and separate sometime afterward. we left the second son as he was. it was never an issue, for either of them.

wkd1808

Sexy Member
Media
well u may not believe my story but im in uk so most guys uncut and we are not religious but my dad hads probs and was cut aged three i was the same my brother the same aged 1-my youngest cousin born in usa my oldest cousin had probs and done aged 5.i noticed my grandad and my umcle on my mums side are cut-i never seen a foreskin in my family-i know u couokldnt make it up but its true

Forskinn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me and my brother are different. I'm intact, obv. It could be me, but I think growing up he was a bit jealous.

ssgt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i know three groups of brothers with different stats

my mate kieren is cut but his younger brother isnt.

my cousin jason is uncut but his younger brother is cut.

my mate levi is uncut but his younger brother is cut.

i would think if ur brother is going to be cut you are too.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm the youngest of 10 kids and the 7th boy and the only one that fell under the knife. I've never been able to figure it out. My nephews, cousins, uncles all uncut. I'm the one that feels different in our family!

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's not usual to be cut in the UK, although I was cut for medical reasons when I was 20.

I have three sons and the middle one had to be done when he was 5 for medical reasons. The other 2 are ok for now, hopefully they won't need to be done in the future, but the youngest is only three so time will tell.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
There is already a thread about this, which has had a lot of responses

http://www.lpsg.org/51552-do-all-the-men-in-15.html#post2574101

In Europe, it's a bit of a one-off to have anyone circumcised in the family, though I wonder if phimosis can be inherited.

Here's an aspect of the situation in France, since I've come back from visiting various beaches on the Atlantic coast : I saw a couple of dads (different times) who were circumcised, but their sons -all pretty young - were not, and I don't think this is the first time I've noticed this. Two possible conclusions:

1. circumcision usually takes place in France after puberty
2. circumcision is becoming even less common in France than it was.