Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How was that? What made you decied to get cut? what was the recovery like? Do you ever regret your decision?

Had terrible phimosis. Tried stretching and steroids and when that didnt work I just decided to get the snip. Recovery took about 2 weeks before I could wank and 2 weeks more before I could have sex. I dont regret it one bit. Best decision ever.

I see youre interested in the recovery aspect. The first night is the worst because of the tugging due to the erection. The next hurdle is taking the bandage off, I sat in the tub for about 4 hours slowly taking it off (didnt need to be there that long but I was just babying it too much). Then all you do is wear briefs and wait for the stitches to drop out. my last stictch dropped out like 15 days after the operation. I was thrilled. I waited on night and the next day I wanked for the first time with my new penis. Oh man I still remember the feeling (i actually havent allowed that amount of time in between blowing my load so Im sure that had all to do with it). By week 4 I was good to have sex.

jonboy53

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
All boys and men in our family are circumcised. That includes a grandfather (with brothers), a father (with brothers), all sons and their sons. This is not religious but for hygiene, good looks, sex, etc.

kexin9f9

Legendary Member
Media
All boys and men in our family are circumcised. That includes a grandfather (with brothers), a father (with brothers), all sons and their sons. This is not religious but for hygiene, good looks, sex, etc.

I agree with the views of your family...

leapingdeer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hey guys,

whos brothers circumcision status is different to theirs?

keith
My father now deceased was uncut. I was "loose cut" I'm told at birth. I always like the way my father's penis looked and wished that mine looked like his. Circumcision at birth should never, ever be done. It should be left up to each individual upon reaching age of consent whether to have it done.

hey guys,

whos brothers circumcision status is different to theirs?

keith

My brother was cut. My parents left me intact for some unknown reason. I wish they were still around so I could thank them.

Me and my 3 brothers are all uncut. We're also white Americans. A Rarity in this country.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I'm uncut, my father was cut. Just a generational thing.

95% of my mates are uncut. Of one pair of brothers the older one is uncut but the younger was cut when he was 5. Of another quartet of brothers, unusually, all four are cut. My mate doesn't know why (nor do his brothers), as the family was not religious - and he doesn't know his father's status, as he left when the boys were quite young.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My father was cut at age 12 because of an infection. This was before antibiotics and his family was ignorant about teaching him to pull back the foreskin and wash after age 8 or so. He made sure to leave me uncirced, as did my aunts and uncles with my cousins. We all did the same with our kids and grand kids. So everyone after my father is uncut.

Kicker

Experimental Member
Media
I am uncircumcised, but my brother and father is circumcised. I always thought that I didn't get cut was odd, but I see that I'm not the only one who is in a similar situation.