familys circuimcision status

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Father uncut, I'm cut, left my two sons uncut, one of them decided at 19 to get cut
what made him chose to get cut?
I'm the youngest of 10 kids and the 7th boy and the only one that fell under the knife. I've never been able to figure it out. My nephews, cousins, uncles all uncut. I'm the one that feels different in our family!

did you ever think to ask? is there a big age difference between you and the boy ahead of you?

maybe they cut you without your parents permission, seems odd your parents would choose it at that point after having 6 boys

---

question to the cut guys with uncut brothers are you ever jealous/upset that they have their foreskin and you dont?

guess it could go the other way too if your uncut and dont want your foreskin.

P51Geo1980

Sexy Member
Media
what made him chose to get cut?

did you ever think to ask? is there a big age difference between you and the boy ahead of you?

maybe they cut you without your parents permission, seems odd your parents would choose it at that point after having 6 boys

---

question to the cut guys with uncut brothers are you ever jealous/upset that they have their foreskin and you dont?

guess it could go the other way too if your uncut and dont want your foreskin.

I used to be uncut but my younger brother was cut at birth after we immigrated to the US. It seems like in the time span between immigrating and his birth (4 years) my parents became aware that it was the thing to do back then. I wasn't really jealous but I did feel very out of place (no one ever commented on it). Glad I had it done as an adult, for me there is a huge improvement.

Reactions: Summer of 1973
D

deleted1124838

Grandfather was uncut, Dad was cut, me and my brother cut, 2 sons uncut.

Poll with friends is generally all the brothers are either cut or uncut. Some exceptions though mostly with the younger ones being uncut but one friends middle brother was uncut.

Dad uncut. Me and 3 brothers cut. I played sports all year round for 6 years while in school and never saw a single uncut cock in the showers.

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
May I ask, why did you have your foreskin removed at 19? I ended being circumcise as a toddler because my elder brother had phimosis quite badly. I think my parents got a discount 2 for the price of 1. My father and three younger brothers are au naturel.

GoingOnABoeing

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
May I ask, why did you have your foreskin removed at 19? I ended being circumcise as a toddler because my elder brother had phimosis quite badly. I think my parents got a discount 2 for the price of 1. My father and three younger brothers are au naturel.

I just didn't like having a foreskin. Nothing wrong, everything worked fine. I just didn't want it and thought being cut looked better.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Everyone in my family that I've seen has been cut. We've been in locker rooms or changing rooms at the beach and I've seen one of my cousins running around his house naked. My closest cousin and I used to share a room when we would visit our grandparents and we would go skinny dipping together. When my grandfather was very sick at the end of his life, I had gone to his house for a weekend to help take care of him and do some of his business. I had to help him get ready one morning, and saw he was uncut, but he had a very similar dick to mine, long and fat with big low hangers. He said once that he was uncut because he was born at home and just never had a circumcision. It's interesting that he wasn't because as a family of conversos (google it), they did all the standard Jewish things, just in secret. When I converted, I had been circumcised at birth, but had to have a drop of blood drawn by the rabbi as a symbolic circumcision. My mother's comment was that I should be glad she had be cut as a baby. I could have died of embarassment! LOL

joetiger

Experimental Member
Media
all my family in Ireland were cut. Seven at the last count. Born in Dublin in the late 60's and early 70's when it was popular with middle class families who had their sons born in nursing homes instead of hospitals. Reckon about 50% of my class mates were cut. We had open showers in our boarding school so we all knew who was cut and who was uncut. Also had a strict regime in school when punished on bare behind in front of class. So we saw other guys 'bits' on a regular basis.

D

deleted1345569

my dad is uncut, I am cut (autocirc)

D

deleted1256061

All same, uncut here. All siblings, cousins and uncles