Famous people who would fit in

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Dec 3, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

bingo58: Offhand, I'd say

Fred Dryer
    Jason Priestly
    Liam Neeson
    David Letterman
    Willem Dafoe
    and that guy from the Tornado infomercial.

Others?

Joe

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Those you have named are indeed rumoured to have big cocks. The following names are also frequently mentioned as being hung. Some of the rumours are based on hearsay; others have been captured on film. I cannot vouch for all of them, but here are several in alphabetical order by last name: Scott Bakula, Alec Baldwin, William Baldwin, Antonio Banderas, Steven Bauer, Warren Beatty, Ed Begley Jr., Robbie Benson, Milton Berle, Humphrey Bogart, Björn Borg, Pat Buchanan, Larry Byrd, James Caan, Dean Cain, Michael Caine, David Cassidy, Shaun Cassidy, Dick Cavett, Matt Dillon, Richard Chamberlain, Charlie Chaplin, Sir Winston Churchill, Gary Cooper, James Dean, Danny DeVito, John Dillinger, Ron Ely, Jerry Falwell, Eddie Fisher, Errol Flynn, Michael J. Fox, Cary Grant, Arsenio Hall, Woody Harrelson, David Hasselhoff, Jimi Hendrix, Vanilla Ice, Billy Idol, John Ireland, Chris Isaak, Parker Jameson, Don Johnson, Lyndon B. Johnson, Tommy Lee Jones, Michael Jordan, John F. Kennedy, John F. Kennedy Jr., Larry King, Michael Landon, Peter Lawford, Matt LeBlanc, Huey Lewis, Lyle Lovett, Dolph Lundgren, Tommy Lee, 'Pistol' Pete Marovitch, Dean Martin, Steve Martin, Groucho Marx, Harpo Marx, Walter Mathau, Victor Mature, Roddy McDowell, Ewan McGregor, Brett Michaels, Rick Moranis, Jim Morrison, Eddie Murphy, Jim Nabors, Rudolf Nureyev, Dennis O'Keefe, Jason Patric, Walter Pidgeon, Iggy Pop, Anthony Quinn, Robert Redford, Christopher Reeve, Dennis Rodman, Porfirio Rubirosa, Pete Sampras, John Schneider, Matt Shirvington, Pauly Shore, Martin Short, Frank Sinatra, Jimmy Smits, Peter Steele, Shadoe Stevens, Parker Stevenson, Patrick Stewart, Donald Sutherland, Kiefer Sutherland, Quentin Tarantino, Strom Thurmond, Forrest Tucker, 'Marky' Mark Wahlberg, Jaleel White, Dean Winters, James Woods.

3. Imported

Gold Member

ftmadison: Why not just write: "All actors - to my knowledge - are very well hung" You just about listed all male actors, so ....!?

4. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Don't mind DMW, man, he gets a little "overcompensatory" at times. You'll have to excuse the lil' dickens.

But my logic class from college is haunting me -- be careful about your generalization. Look at it this way. We're talking about well-hung actors. It seems understood that while quite a few of the ones we've mentioned thus far are indeed endowed, surely there are those (among ones not listed) who are more modestly endowed. In other words, while the list thus far suggests quite the hung populace, we can't be careless and assume all are well-hung.

That's akin to saying all Black men are liable to involve themselves in juvenile delinquencies, simply because the media highlights young Black crime in our country's depressed urban centers. These youth surely do not represent all Black you. Do you get it now?

5. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: Martha Raye was known as " The Big Mouth" does that mean anything. ::)

May West always said " A Good man is hard to find, a hard man is better" and she was always inviting the guys " To come up and see me sometime" did she care if they were Big or Little. ???

This inquiring mind wants to know.

Grandpa

6. Imported

Gold Member

joe: Well from all Rock and Roll Resourses, Lou Christie has a huge fat ,big balls. Itialian Polish Schlong. They even wrote about it in the Village Voice and from what i hear he must wear a Jock Strap on stage to keep it contained in his tight pants. I know his drummer and the stories he tells me are great!! I met him this summer when he was on tour , this fucker is sexer then anyone out there . What a show , he stole it from every one ,blew every one away just . Hot Hot Hot . Great thighs, powerful.. Groupies everywhere trying to get to him . I dont blame them. I saw lightning strikes last summer . What a Hunk

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

I was just replying to bingo58's question. I did not mean to imply that every actor is hung; there are some that are known to be small-schlonged. There are some celebrities on the list I provided that are not actors (...and some that claim to be actors that shouldn't be!), but rather sports figures, singers and politicians ... and a televangelist! I only listed those that I have read about having big cocks. I have seen genuine, unfaked pictures of a few. Some are on Jim Boyd's Hung Jury's list of 8+" celebrities. Some are simply hearsay.

8. Max

Max New Member

Sorry about this in advance, but I have to say it.

Shouldn't the title of this thread be "Famous people who might not (very easily) fit in" ?

9. Imported

Gold Member

joe: Very close conformations. Leam Neeson. Yes, Warren Beatty , doesn"t have a big on just lasts long in tha sack. James Dean wasn't that big'but did swing the other way. Who gives a Fuck about Arsenio Hall..Jimmy Hendrix .yes. John Irland yes, tommy lee of course. Lou Christie Huey Lewis .Dolph Lundgren.Most definetly.Jim Morrison did not have a big one he just showed it in on stage one time. James Woods yes Michael Landon . knew somone in Hollywood who sucked hem off years ago. Yes it was big. Rudolf Nureyev yes and Nat King Coal a Large Man. the other ones on that list , Ihave my doubts. Keep your eyes and ears open boys and girls.

10. Imported

Gold Member

hunginsouth: I have heard of the 'Hung Jury' but have never been able to find a website, does anyone know its name?

11. Imported

Gold Member

Dickprint: Lamont Bentley from the sitom Moesha, in the movie "tales from the hood" there is a scene where he is strapped to a torture device, all the while he is wearing a pair of black bikini undies..... not only does he appear to be fully relaxed, he is bulging like crazy. Dennis Rodman for sure, saw him trying on bikini swimwear on mtv with a famous supermodel, can't remember her, but definitely remember the bulge he displayed while modelling a thong bikini. MC Hammer displayed a nice package in his video pumps & a bump. I seen david alan grier in a bikini, it was a robert townsend special, spoofing strippers, and man did he have a big ole thang bouncing around in his drawers.

12. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

A dorm-mate used to get the Hung Jury newsletter. Apparently the website is defunct.

13. Synergistic

Synergistic Member

Albums:
    I remember seeing a TV show, it may have been Ripleys, I'm not sure. Anyway, the woman on there had slept with quite a few famous people, and what she did afterwards was make casts of their penises, and then would have sculptures of them, which she displays in her house.

14. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

From Greta Garbage's Bathroom Book...

According to an article in Penthouse, actress Dana Delany once said that if Liam Neeson, James Woods, and Ed Begley Jr., were placed in the same room, there wouldn't be room for anyone else.

Sean Connery: When he was young, he posed nude in art classes-and supposedly caused at least one artist to drop her pencil.

David Letterman: One of his fans has created a Web site called "Dave's Basket," consisting of various shots of Dave "stretching out" his jeans.

Warren Beatty: According to Penis Size and Enlargement, Shirley MacLaine, Warren Beatty's sister, once said that she wanted to be in a movie with her brother so she could see what all the fuss was about.

Don Johnson: He's said to be as big around as a beer can.

Others:

Patrick Stewart
    Peter Lawford
    Brendan Fraser
    Rob Lowe
    Harrison Ford
    Ryan O'Neal
    David Duchovny
    Alex Baldwin
    Charles Bronson
    Jack Nicholson
    Jason Priestly
    James Caan
    Jim Carrey
    Matt Dillon
    Woody Harrelson
    Tommy Lee Jones
    Lyle Lovett
    Bruce Jenner
    Jason Patric
    Robert Redford
    Jimmy Smits
    Christopher Reeve
    Kiefer Sutherland
    Steve Martin
    Michael Caine
    Dolph Lundgren
    Sean Penn
    Dick Cavett

Did Elvis belong to the "National Endowment of the Arts?" He used to refer to his pole as "Little Elvis," but he also once described Little Elvis as "a big ole ugly Hillbilly pecker." So who knows whether he left women all shook up or not.

Frank Sinatra was so endowed that one of his wives, famous actress Ava Gardner, said of him, "He only weighs 120, but 100 pounds is cock."

Errol Flynn was so hung that he entertained Hollywood partygoers by playing "You Are My Sunshine" on the piano-using only his organ.

Charlie Chaplin's tool was referred to as "the eighth wonder of the world."

Gary Cooper was supposedly "hung like a horse."

Roddy McDowall was not only endowed but flexible, and supposedly performed self-fellatio in front of others as a "party trick."

From the H.O.R.N.Y. PAGES ...

The 'Hung like a bear' award goes to YOGI from BUCKCHERRY.

The "Jesus Christ he's hung' award goes to DANNY of MOTOCHRIST.

The 'Foot long dong' award goes to JEROME, the new drummer for NINE INCH NAILS- It's 'Nine inches and more!'

The 'Big bang' award goes to JOE LEST'E of BANG TANGO.

There is no factual evidence of the above, alas, but these names turn up often.

Pecker

15. bartonside

bartonside New Member

One name missing from all these lists is Mick Jagger who has very respectable equipment, as evidenced in photos when he was younger.

16. Imported

Gold Member

HotBoiLA: i'd like to point out that while i'm sure some of the above mentioned people do in fact have huge cocks...you have to remember a few things.  

1.  You're dealing mostly with rumors spread by the general public, maybe based on what they heard from someone who slept with the star.  Well, my experience has been that most people out there (especially women) think 7 inches is "really big."  So, when someone says a guy is huge...it's possible that means above average or bigger than the small dicked guys he or she has been with.

2.  Fame adds inches.  Think about it...these people are so excited to be sleeping with someone famous they exaggerate the whole thing in their heads...i'm not saying they're lying, just that if you're sleeping with a star, unless he's noticably small you're going to be so excited you'll think he's big.

3.  Bulges in clothes or naked not hard dick shots don't tell the real story.  We all know there are growers and showers...seeing someone naked and soft doesn't tell you how big he is.  Also, celebs aren't stupid...if they know they're gonna be seen naked they prep themselves by working it up a bit so it seems bigger (as most normal endowed guys would).  And, they stuff themselves often.  so if you're looking at bulges...it could very well be fake.

I'm not saying that there are no huge hung celebs...i'm just saying it's VERY unlikely that all the rumors we hear (look above at how many there are) are even remotely true.

17. Imported

Gold Member

Alligator_Jack: havent you ever seen, this is spinal tap? theres a funny scene where the bass player gets acught with a cucmber wrapped in tin foil down his pants trying to get through air port security

18. Imported

Gold Member

queenie: Just saw "Catch Me if You Can" - it looks to me as though Leo is ccertainly packing....

19. Imported

Gold Member

lilAmy: i doubt it.

20. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

If Leo's packing in Catch Me If You Can then his drawers must be imposters as well as the character he plays LOL!

If you've seen his nude scenes in Total Eclipse you'll agree that he can't boast of a large basket.

:eek:

Pecker

Draft saved Draft deleted