Famous people who would fit in

thingsteal: Try "every guy that Julia Roberts ever fucked or married"...

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=thingsteal link=board=meetgreet;num=1038969439;start=15#22 date=02/27/03 at 22:05:18]Try "every guy that Julia Roberts ever fucked or married"...[/quote]
Agreed! :D

bigmike11: Well, Lyle Alzado, the late football player for the Raiders, was commonly rumored to be really well hung.

tonydelrey: I had a girl friend who dated a couple of celebs. She said that keanu reeves had a big one but all he wanted to do was suck her toes. she did Jason Priestly and said that he was hung like a horse and knew it. he apparently told her stories of 90210 and how they had to be careful not to shoot him with his schlong showing, and that they'd put a book or a sweater in front of him in long shots. he knew and he was apparently proud.

hungcuriousNC: The other night, my coworker said he used to be an New Kids on the Block fan. Apparently he saw them in concert very often and they knew who he was since he was starting in the music business also. He said that one night after a show, Jordan Knight came out in a towl and started getting dressed in front of him. He said that he almost hung to his knees and was very thick. (he gave the circumfrence of a can with his hands). I reviewed my old NKOTB stuff and I still come to the conclusion that Danny was the one packing. But then again, my friend's story was first hand too. Have you guys heard anything of this?

mortis: how about anyone that Giuliana from E! News Live has given a blowjob to?

feared: i saw trent reznor of nine inch nails naked off the side of the stage at a concert a few years ago..ever listened to the nin song 'big man with a gun'? its the truth.

jerkin4-10: wow...i would have thought someone would have brought up rob halford...of judas priest...that guy looks like he has a banana stuffed in those leather pants...a really nice guy too...lives here in phoenix..

Golden Graham

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There is a b+w photo of Jim Carrey I found.

If it is a real photo then the Dude has a real big Cock

Cannot find the Web page it is from though

If anyone else knows let me know

Ren69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
joe: Very close conformations. Leam Neeson. Yes, Warren Beatty , doesn"t have a big on just lasts long in tha sack. James Dean wasn't that big'but did swing the other way. Who gives a Fuck about Arsenio Hall..Jimmy Hendrix .yes. John Irland yes, tommy lee of course. Lou Christie Huey Lewis .Dolph Lundgren.Most definetly.Jim Morrison did not have a big one he just showed it in on stage one time. James Woods yes Michael Landon . knew somone in Hollywood who sucked hem off years ago. Yes it was big. Rudolf Nureyev yes and Nat King Coal a Large Man. the other ones on that list , Ihave my doubts. Keep your eyes and ears open boys and girls.

I dont know if this is true, because i heard that Michael Landon big size was only a rumor....

Anyone can tell me???

Dark Blue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I knew a girl in Hollywood who had lots of affairs. She once let it slip that she'd been with Don Johnson. I asked if it was true that he was really well hung. She laughed and said it was respectably sized, but that it only looked real big because the rest of him was small.