Famous sex tapes?

BackLash2017

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The OP did not ask people for a list, he asked people to share sex tapes that they have. So what purpose are you serving by providing a list of videos that you have but won't share?

"I wonder how many of these are out there that I haven't watched?" < That Is A Question To Which I Gave Him An Answer. Now He Can Look & See If He's Missed Any.

BackLash2017

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have most of the videos on that list. If somebody wants a specific video posted request it and I'll see what I can do. It seems like most people on here are so selfish. They just like bragging about what videos they have and saying no I won't post or share them. What's the point?

Its Not That I'm Been Selfish & Don't Want To Share. I Was One Of The People That Originally Shared At The Start Of The Year & It Cost Me My Account. So I Don't Know What Is Aloud Anymore As I Know A Lot Of The Files Have Been Blacklisted & Im Not Willing To Risk My Account To Find Out. But By All Means Anyone Else Can :)

BackLash2017

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The OP did not ask people for a list, he asked people to share sex tapes that they have. So what purpose are you serving by providing a list of videos that you have but won't share?

Oh I See You Are A Staff Member So You Tell Me What Can Not Be Posted & I Will Be Happy To Share The Ones That People Ask For That Are Not On The Banned List :)

D

deleted1040273

Levi Johnston had a naked video out?

And I don't think the Gregg Sulkin one was real......

Reactions: ajap

Ladznet

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Great list BackLash2017. I appreciate it.

BackLash2017

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I Don't Have The: Dean Geyer Masturbation Video. Sorry That Was An Incorrection On My Part When I Made The List. Its This Video That I Wrongly Named When I Made The List. As I Cant Edit My Post This Will Have To Do.
View attachment Dean Geyer (Exposed).avi