Famous Small ones

monteel1: Are there any famous people know to havereally small ones???

bradleeM: Clark Gable

Prince Edward VIII the one who gave up the crown to marry Wallis Simpson

JFK

that was their reputation any way

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, Napoleon did have a tiny one... very tiny one... in fact, very-very-very tiny one. Only 3 cm flaccid. Yes, 3 cm, not even 2 inches !!! The "sad" truth was found out in 1977.

BUT !!! I wouldn't though be so sure... one of the greatest tacit scandals in France is "It is truly Napoleon the one buried in the Dome of Invalids or... someone else ?"

[I wasn't a fan of Napoleon anyway... ::)]

jjdov26: Rumor has it that Elijah Wood (Frodo Baggins himself) has a hobbit size hanger.

And havn't most women come to suspect that Brad Pitt is a little on the puny side?

bradleeM: there is an asian yahoo club site that has a pic of him showering and naked.

Now I do not believe for a minute that it is Frodo...........but I do know that entertainers can be the most uninhibited people on the planet and they will do any crazy stunt for shock effect. I will try to locate the site and report it here and all of you can visit it for yourselves. The pic is one with a cut cock about 4 inches hard, but thick. Like I said I do not believe it is EW but then, I would not have believed the BP pics or the Chad pics or the Tommy pics without seeing them for myself too.

I just found it last week. I will report soon when I locate it again.

jjdov26: Very interesting. I don't know what it is, but Elijah just seems like he would have a little Wood.

da_blissmachine: how does a guy "seem like" he has a small (or big, or average for that matter) penis? ???