Fan Page: super_blue_official (Jerark Toribio Pérez)

DocterCee

Expert Member
Media
Jersey City, NJ, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So ... what if I told you that Super Blue was considering selling his "used" underwear to fans ... and an option that he would masturbate into them before sending them. He'd wear a pair for a day or two, including while at the gym.

Anyone interested?
What’s the status on this? I’ve respectfully attempted to compliment him a couple times, and no acknowledgement or engagement.

VerdadHombre

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Folks - If you want him to respond to you on Instagram, send him a polite direct message showing concern for his IFBB Pro status. There is some concern that his Pro Card might be revoked. Ultimately I do not think it will be, but it is something that he is worried about. Long story short, another bodybuilder made an accusation (which I am pretty sure is not true) so now IFBB is doing an investigation. Remember, Jerark is Dominican and Spanish is his native language. He's learning English but you will have much more success if you send him a DM on Instagram in Spanish. Make Google Translate your friend.

Here's a starter you can use:
Escuché que su tarjeta Pro podría estar cancelada. Estas bien?

Translation: I heard your Pro card might be cancelled. Are you OK?

I know him. He will 1) appreciate that you are communicating in Spanish and 2) appreciate that you are showing concern for him.

You can admit to him that you are not fluent in Spanish. He will appreciate that honesty. I've been with him (and Fabian Rabia) - both multiple times - so trust me, this approach can work if you do it right. Thanks for attending my TedTalk. ;)

Reactions: DocterCee

DocterCee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Folks - If you want him to respond to you on Instagram, send him a polite direct message showing concern for his IFBB Pro status. There is some concern that his Pro Card might be revoked. Ultimately I do not think it will be, but it is something that he is worried about. Long story short, another bodybuilder made an accusation (which I am pretty sure is not true) so now IFBB is doing an investigation. Remember, Jerark is Dominican and Spanish is his native language. He's learning English but you will have much more success if you send him a DM on Instagram in Spanish. Make Google Translate your friend.

Here's a starter you can use:
Escuché que su tarjeta Pro podría estar cancelada. Estas bien?

Translation: I heard your Pro card might be cancelled. Are you OK?

I know him. He will 1) appreciate that you are communicating in Spanish and 2) appreciate that you are showing concern for him.

You can admit to him that you are not fluent in Spanish. He will appreciate that honesty. I've been with him (and Fabian Rabia) - both multiple times - so trust me, this approach can work if you do it right. Thanks for attending my TedTalk. ;)
This definitely not true or the right way of going about getting him to respond to you—at least not positively. I can assure you that there’s no issues with his pro card, and asking him about will not be received well. After further investigation, he doesn’t even want his name affiliated with anything remotely close to LGBTQ.

Reactions: Reggie4

VerdadHombre

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This definitely not true or the right way of going about getting him to respond to you—at least not positively. I can assure you that there’s no issues with his pro card, and asking him about will not be received well. After further investigation, he doesn’t even want his name affiliated with anything remotely close to LGBTQ.
I have the "receipts" on him. I am not sure what "investigation" you did, but the reality is much, much different.

DocterCee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have the "receipts" on him. I am not sure what "investigation" you did, but the reality is much, much different.
You might have “receipts”, but he himself, says otherwise. To the point of where he himself stated that he did not know where questions about his pro card were coming from, and wanted to know where the info was relayed and he wanted info to get his name disassociated with anything “online” or anything “gay”.
So listen, you don’t have to prove anything to me, because he sounded like he was getting pissed. I’m just issuing a fair warning to anyone who chooses to lead with your suggestion, do so with caution. After learning that, i was put off, so i don’t really care like that, but umm..yea…He says it’s all bullshit.