Fancy my boss

HungBabich

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry everybody if this one has already been looked at.
Need an advice. Yes, they say never shit where you eat. That's true. What do you do when you fancy your boss, especially when he is well endowed down there? Sometime it is easier if it is between different sexes. Both being males make it a little bit difficult. How do you make the first step. How do you guess the reaction of your boss? Have you ever been in such situation? What have you done? Did you manage to get his pant down?

:rolleyes:

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is he gay? What am I saying! It' does'nt matter, even if he is gay or bi are you sure you want to go down this road? Do you like your job? It could get messy, just me I would'nt do it. I've had a few hot bosses and coworkers and believe me it will probably lead to problems. I would keep it a fantasy, unless you are sure he's cool and your cool and your prepared for whatever may happen.

horny6.5

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First question you should ask yourself are you willing to lose your job over liking your boss. Second do a little research into his life he might be happly married with kids or he could be single and curious. But think of yourself if you do this he might just fire you. Think it over before you decide. As carpenters say measure twice cut once.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They say never mix business with pleasure and I found out the hard way earlier this year that they are right. Took me a long time and 4 months of anti-depressants to get over a thing I had for a guy at work. Obviously not everyone's the same and the thing with him was just the straw that broke the camel's back but even so...

dexman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DON'T go there. BIG mistake. :eek:

Office romances rarely if ever end happily--and if it's a romance between a superior and subordinate (regardless of their sexuality), it's a one way ticket to court for a sexual harrassment suit (at least in this country), and almost guaranteed to end with the loss of your job (if not your boss' also) one way or another.

If you like or love your job and have no desire to leave there prematurely, then I would say that pursuing a sexual relationship with your boss is committing professional suicide, so you do it at your own peril. If, on the other hand, you decide to leave the company and find out your ex-boss is gay/bi, single and interested, then have at it!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I married my boss. We're still married, and very happy. We were attracted to each other from day one.

I think the difference bewtween us and the horror stories is that my husband (well, only my boss at the time) put a limit on the amount of time we spent socially outside of work because of his feelings for me. He felt that it would jeopardize our relationship as office friends and, more importantly, co-workers, if we got involved or if he even asked me out while we worked together.

After three years of working together, he got another job. Two days later, he asked me out on our first date. 8 months later, we were married. Five years later, things are better than ever and we have a beautiful son.

Good things are worth waiting for.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
While some romances at work can work out, as Snoozan shows... the important thing to note, is the fact that they got together after the boss got a new job.

Most places don't allow the boss to date employees. Leads to discomfort, employee favourtism, etc. Not to mention that you could be demoted, or fired for sexual harassment.

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
I've slept with different girls I've worked with, sometimes even clients. In both London and Japan :wink:

it doesn't hurt to ask someone out for a drink and often they want the same thing as you, even if they are cautious, it will happen if it's meant to happen.

Dealing with the fall out isn't all that bad, often people just get on with work and kinda forget they did it. But only if it's a one night stand kinda thing.

Avoid turning lust into love at all costs!

HungBabich

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thankyou guys for your swift replies. I take notes. I will do my best to try to hide it away from work. If it only means fantasising about him, well I will limite myself to it. Obviously it is going to be hard. But I promise I will try to stay away from him.
Once more thankyou all.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Thankyou guys for your swift replies. I take notes. I will do my best to try to hide it away from work. If it only means fantasising about him, well I will limite myself to it. Obviously it is going to be hard. But I promise I will try to stay away from him.
Once more thankyou all.

I think most of us agree with that decision.

If he starts putting the moves on you, that could be considered sexual harassment. Just be careful... or find out he is gay and get transfered.:rolleyes: Then, you can have all the sex you want.:biggrin1: