• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Fanny Mae asking for 15 billion more of our money

petergroot

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Harharharhar.ehe.
etc and cartoon giggles.

I happen to be a non-Americaaaaaan[ non USA ] person. So the the thing to have is USD$ holdings. And then wait for the mighty$ to hit the roof while ones own currency tanks.
But lately, it seems there is ANOTHER conspiracy to keep the $ low. Or is it stupidity? One never knows. Are the people in the white house that clever? or are they they just idiots?[Sorry Barrack, it seems the system is just too fucked up. Entrenched lobbies, power brokers, good ol' boys holding on to the purse strings]
Lose Afganistan{don't feel bad, the UK,USSR, USA, and everyone else has too/}
Lose your taxes.
where is fanny May?
where is May's fanny?
Pay Pay Pay.
OK Signing off.

B_VinylBoy

Banned
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd rather see money go to help an organization that helps people maintain housing, than to a bank who then turns around and uses it for CEO bonuses.

Then again, we are talking about the obsessive greed of so-called "taxpayers" who seem to think using money to actually help people is just plain wrong. We already know some of them think healthcare is a "privilege". Surely they don't believe having a roof over your head, even if it's a leaky one, is too? :rolleyes:

B_talltpaguy

Banned
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure why the hell not. Just kill me now and take all my money. They deserve it more than I do.

Is there an actual corresponding news article to accompany this claim, or is this just purely your opinion? Us readers of your thread shouldn't have to go do research to be able to even know what you're talking about.