Fanny Mae asking for 15 billion more of our money

D

deleted136887

Harharharhar.ehe.
etc and cartoon giggles.

I happen to be a non-Americaaaaaan[ non USA ] person. So the the thing to have is USD$ holdings. And then wait for the mighty$ to hit the roof while ones own currency tanks.
But lately, it seems there is ANOTHER conspiracy to keep the $ low. Or is it stupidity? One never knows. Are the people in the white house that clever? or are they they just idiots?[Sorry Barrack, it seems the system is just too fucked up. Entrenched lobbies, power brokers, good ol' boys holding on to the purse strings]
Lose Afganistan{don't feel bad, the UK,USSR, USA, and everyone else has too/}
Lose your taxes.
where is fanny May?
where is May's fanny?
Pay Pay Pay.
OK Signing off.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd rather see money go to help an organization that helps people maintain housing, than to a bank who then turns around and uses it for CEO bonuses.

Then again, we are talking about the obsessive greed of so-called "taxpayers" who seem to think using money to actually help people is just plain wrong. We already know some of them think healthcare is a "privilege". Surely they don't believe having a roof over your head, even if it's a leaky one, is too? :rolleyes:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure why the hell not. Just kill me now and take all my money. They deserve it more than I do.

Is there an actual corresponding news article to accompany this claim, or is this just purely your opinion? Us readers of your thread shouldn't have to go do research to be able to even know what you're talking about.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is there an actual corresponding news article to accompany this claim, or is this just purely your opinion? Us readers of your thread shouldn't have to go do research to be able to even know what you're talking about.

Indy provided the reference. The OP is just ranting. :wink: