Fans of quickies: raise your hand !

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies do you enjoy quickies ?

Some say thats is not easy to have a real quickie wuth big guys because some women have to be build up by a longer foreplay...

Well, the thing i know is that i love quickies and i just find out that is because im a sagittarian woman (yeh right...) :biggrin1: seems that "the sagittarians are fans of quickies enjoy sex which is fast, outdoors and a little on the rough site - or preferably all three!" hehehe bingo for me!!!

And about you ?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Ladies do you enjoy quickies ?

Well, I love sex, and a quicky is a little sex. So I love quickies a little. But I love longies a LOT :biggrin1: .
Yeah a quicky can be nice, especially because you don't have to worry about slowing down so he can stay hard. My favorite is long, extended sessions, but quickies have their place!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While there is nothing quite like mind-blowing sex that lasts for hours, there is something to be said for the quickie, especially if you've been thinking about sex all day and can't wait to run home and get it on! I've never found quickies to be a problem with a larger endowed partner. My problem is not allowing the quickie to turn into a longer session:biggrin1:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
While there is nothing quite like mind-blowing sex that lasts for hours, there is something to be said for the quickie, especially if you've been thinking about sex all day and can't wait to run home and get it on! I've never found quickies to be a problem with a larger endowed partner. My problem is not allowing the quickie to turn into a longer session:biggrin1:

Not sure I understand the last sentence - do you mean you're tempted to turn the quicky into a longer session? I know I always am. I mean, what, I'm supposed to feel that 1st orgasm and NOT want 12 more??:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

peachybum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Depends what you mean by a quickie. I enjoy it when there's lots of foreplay but the actual sex itself is fast and hard. I find if the actual sex goes on for to long I get sore. It also depends how much energy I have as well, I find that at weekends I like the long sessions and during the week I like quickies after I'm exhausted after another day doing the wage slave thing.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Not sure I understand the last sentence - do you mean you're tempted to turn the quicky into a longer session? I know I always am. I mean, what, I'm supposed to feel that 1st orgasm and NOT want 12 more??:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

I'm ALWAYS tempted to turn it into a longer session!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
peachybum said:
Depends what you mean by a quickie. I enjoy it when there's lots of foreplay but the actual sex itself is fast and hard. I find if the actual sex goes on for to long I get sore. It also depends how much energy I have as well, I find that at weekends I like the long sessions and during the week I like quickies after I'm exhausted after another day doing the wage slave thing.

Peachybum i borowed an explanation about what i think quickies are:

"Foreplay doesn't have to be something that you start doing ten minutes before penetration; foreplay is something you should be having with your woman all the time. Whether its complimenting the way she smells, the way she looks or calling her up to tell her that you were imagining yourself licking her, foreplay is something that keeps her mentally stimulated.

And so long as she knows that you desire her all the time, bending her over when you get home for a five-minute session that's all about innate desire is a wonderful thing, and she'll think so too.
But the objective of quickie sex is for both of you to achieve those innate desires.."

peachybum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes Gisella, I think I'd agree with that definition of foreplay, as we can't keep our hands of each other and talk about sex alot, so that explains the quickie sex. :smile:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quickies can be a lot of fun, I can tell. The foreplay is no problem for me, usually the pure thought of what's going to happen when I follow or lead a guy to the toilets (or the parking, etc) at a bar is enough foreplay, so that he'll have to do little to make me wet enough. Sometimes I just like the way quickies happen, some heated looks, clothes fumbled aside and a rough humping against a wall or in a deserted room; I guess it's an atmosphere thing.

My experience tells me that it is less the stimulation, which is often more on the bad side than on the mediocre side, and it's more about the mental things, excitement, danger to be caught, or the hurry you're in.