Fans of UnderArmor?

shouldarocked

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love my UA underwear - I have the long and short legged boxerbriefs, and their loose boxers. I also have a UA jock, it's fun to fool around in, but I don't think it's that great as a jock for athletic purposes - I find my cock slips out. Not as supportive as some of my other jocks.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I just bought a pair of these Under Armour this weekend. When I first put them on I thought they would be to tight in the crotch area (I'm not HUGE but I am kind of big, and have some good size balls) but after I wore a pair all day today, I like them pretty good. Not at all as tight as I thought, just took some getting use to.

Ok, I guess I should update this some...

About a month ago I put them on, and went off to work like usual. After maybe 3 hours, on my lunch break, I had to come home and take them off. They were just putting to much pressure on my balls. After work I bought the next size up, but they were to big in the waist. So, now I'm going to have to stop wearing them.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Wow, I guess I'm the lone voice but I hate Underarmour. Their boxer "jock" has no support at all, and their jockstrap is only designed for a cup, which means the pouch doesn't really wrap around your balls. It leaves a space between the edge of the pouch and your thighs, so your balls are exposed. I fail to see why guys like their stuff so much. Gimme a classic Bike jockstrap anytime.

ZipidyDodaa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
UA is my favorite... I have many pairs and I have to say I like the REALLY thin bball shorts the best. If you go commando in those (which I always do) you will surely see/show something. ;) They are my favorite b/c of how comfortable they are though.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
:smile: I am a relative new comer to UA, and wearing their jockstrap or their mesh contour boxer briefs is like having sex walking. The glide of the material across the skin, the cut, and the breathability of the material are quite sensuous. One might even consider it "athletic lingerie".

gobluemi

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
540606-under-armor.jpg

here is another UA pic of me

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wear the shirts almost exclusively under my work clothes, love the look and the feeling. Tried their briefs and shorts, to constrictive. The cold gear is nice but I had to get an XL to keep somethings (COUGH) from getting completely mashed..