Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in my early 20s. Normally I'm a bottom when it comes to sex, although I have topped in the past for guys younger/smaller cock than me. For a while though I've had the intense urge to top older guys, specifically raw and breeding them. I've tried to make it happen but older guys in my area seem to pretty much exclusively top for twinks only. Is it strange to have such a strong new fantasy that's pretty much the opposite of what you normally see yourself doing in the bedroom?

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was younger, I was versatile and there were 2 guys that I loved to top. Both of them were older than me and they woulc coach me on what they liked. They taught me a lot about topping.

Now that I am older, I consider myself more of a bottom. Living in a big college town, I have had some younger guys that come over that are looking for older bottoms. For a few of them, I have returned the favor and taught them how to be a better top.

Twoincheshard

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm in my early 20s. Normally I'm a bottom when it comes to sex, although I have topped in the past for guys younger/smaller cock than me. For a while though I've had the intense urge to top older guys, specifically raw and breeding them. I've tried to make it happen but older guys in my area seem to pretty much exclusively top for twinks only. Is it strange to have such a strong new fantasy that's pretty much the opposite of what you normally see yourself doing in the bedroom?
In your experience the smaller guy is always the one who takes it, out of the two?

Reactions: diver6

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am middle aged and engage in sex with my gf and mixed couples or threesomes with another guy and my girlfriend. When the other guy involved was bi I have been the bottom. Thus far all the other guys engaged with have been younger (and much better hung)

Mitoro71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thinking about it now, it’s right. When I have been with bigger guys, they top. I’m with older men now and although we both will top, I’m the bottom for them. Someone close to same age we will be equal.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ι am 30 and i have fucked men that are 70+.If someone is sexy why not??It'a all about chemistry anyway..
Spot on, it's all about the chemistry. I regularly get fucked by young studs and it's awesome getting young meat pounding into me but they gain from my experience in sex. At the end of the day what area few wrinkles as long as the hole is firm and deep.
Not to say I don't enjoy topping young guys cos I do but age shouldn't be a requisite for which role you take, its the chemistry

D

deleted6636031

Spot on, it's all about the chemistry. I regularly get fucked by young studs and it's awesome getting young meat pounding into me but they gain from my experience in sex. At the end of the day what area few wrinkles as long as the hole is firm and deep.
Not to say I don't enjoy topping young guys cos I do but age shouldn't be a requisite for which role you take, its the chemistry
Exactly.

D

deleted1074483

when i was in my early 20s and newly out and about, i regularly dated guys in their 40s and i was always top - it is about finding the person into the same as you're looking for, but thats true at any age. So it has always happened and been the case that younger guys have topped older guys.

evermoreboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in my 20s preferred to top. Have always preferred younger guys. As I got older (am nearly 50 now) I loved being the bottom. Straight or bi young guys tend to pound hard and long. Love it!

senilis

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Loving all the stories here. I'm in my late 20's and while I consider myself verse, I love the idea of men older and bigger than myself giving me their asses for both our pleasures. Something so engaging about having a father figure man getting pounded by a younger man, seems almost nurturing to me. I've had a couple older bottoms, though not much it all comes down to chemistry, though a little physicality applies to the experience too.

DaveBlock25

Loved Member
Media
I’m currently messing about with a older guy who’s twenty years my senior, neither of us have been fucked, but his been fingering me ALOT. All I wanna do is put his legs over his head and fuck his arse until I come
Maybe give him a rimjob, then a finger…..

Reactions: Marriedinkansas

Jaxbtm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Come to Florida! I love bottoming for younger guys!

Reactions: DaveBlock25

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
60+ married bi and my fantasy is to be topped by a younger stud