Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I’m currently messing about with a older guy who’s twenty years my senior, neither of us have been fucked, but his been fingering me ALOT. All I wanna do is put his legs over his head and fuck his arse until I come
I would so let you do that to me

Reactions: DaveBlock25

DaveBlock25

Loved Member
Media
I'm in my early 20s. Normally I'm a bottom when it comes to sex, although I have topped in the past for guys younger/smaller cock than me. For a while though I've had the intense urge to top older guys, specifically raw and breeding them. I've tried to make it happen but older guys in my area seem to pretty much exclusively top for twinks only. Is it strange to have such a strong new fantasy that's pretty much the opposite of what you normally see yourself doing in the bedroom?
No, it’s hot and I love to do the same. Luckily more guys of a certain age are experimenting and there is sum gorgeous mature ass to be had and enjoyed.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in my early 20s. Normally I'm a bottom when it comes to sex, although I have topped in the past for guys younger/smaller cock than me. For a while though I've had the intense urge to top older guys, specifically raw and breeding them. I've tried to make it happen but older guys in my area seem to pretty much exclusively top for twinks only. Is it strange to have such a strong new fantasy that's pretty much the opposite of what you normally see yourself doing in the bedroom?
Thus guy would take you willingly