Fantasies - best left in the mind?

D_Harry_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
I have a persistent fantasy about having a threesome with my girlfriend and another guy with a cock bigger than mine. I just get so turned on by it. Generally I just think of her sucking this guy off whilst I fuck her, but sometimes I think it'd be great if she did take a really big guy inside her. In my fantasy she really enjoys it, and generally worships this bigger tool. I have told my girlfriend about it, she doesn't mind it, doesn't find it particularly erotic (though she is curious as to what it would feel like to give someone a bj whilst being fucked), and she likes to see me so turned on. For her part, she's a pretty normal girl when it comes to dicks in my experience i.e. to a certain extent dick size is important, loves hearing about people's size, and - i think! - is very staisfied with what I've got (7.5 x 5.5).

We've talked about making the fantasy come true and are basically at a loss as to whether it would be a good idea or not. We've sort of just said, well, right time, right place, right guy, it might happen. But I just can't get the idea out of my head! Does anyone else have this fantasy? Has anybody acted it out / had any experiences like this?

Thanks

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
was she a little freaked out when you asked her this or was she all for it.

cuz ive been the big guy and the couples that do this love it. the only time you will have a problem is if you guys are under 26, older couples who have been married for along time know how to split love and lust

D_Harry_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Neither. Not freaked out at all and interested in the idea. Doesnt find it as much of a turn on as me though. In my mind, I'd just love to see her on her back taking a really big cock and loving every second (and inch!). How do you get to be the big guy?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's a pretty common fantasy believe it or not. As long as your insecurities won't get the better of you, go for it. However I would like to add that I find it sad that a guy with a 7.5"x5.5" penis is even remotely insecure about his size, or is interested in his girl having bigger. That's big enough to gain respect (2 inches above average in length, and almost an inch more in girth, which matters more).

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We must always remember that our largest Sex Organ is the Brain. We all have to realize that fantasy is great. Most of the time these fantisies are best left behind. (Pun Intended).

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm kind of surprised by a couple of folks' negativity concerning this. I've chatted with MANY people online who say 3 somes just plain rock, yet I've also wondered if perhaps these fantasies are sometimes best left in the imagination.

For those of you who are pooh-pooing his fantasy....can you elaborate? WHY should a person just keep fantasizing and not acting out these ideas - if all parties concerned are open to it, and they're young & horned up?

KINDGIRL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been the female in this situation (although it had nothing to do with size). A BF I had wanted to watch someone with me. I would say that his fantasy come true contributed to the end of our relationship. The sex was OK, but not "all that". ITA with the PP in saying these fantasies are best left in the mind. However, I also think that older and well established couples could handle it better, as horribleperson said - I don't know if 26 is the magic cut off age - but older, yes.
My opinion anyways...

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm kind of surprised by a couple of folks' negativity concerning this. I've chatted with MANY people online who say 3 somes just plain rock, yet I've also wondered if perhaps these fantasies are sometimes best left in the imagination.

For those of you who are pooh-pooing his fantasy....can you elaborate? WHY should a person just keep fantasizing and not acting out these ideas - if all parties concerned are open to it, and they're young & horned up?

I'd guess it would be the danger of the "aftershocks". As much as it might be fun to play it in your mind, the consequences could be way less than fun:
- Insecurity. "did she like it?", "did she think it's better than mine?", "am I not big enough?". Or from her: "Does he think I'm a slut now?" etc etc
- Jealousy, that old green eyed monster lurking around every human being, from a greater or lesser extent.
- Finding a person can be difficult. An appropriate person, free of stds, and who will NOT "spread the word".

There should be more... I'm kind in a hurry right now.
In the end, they'll make a choice, and be happy with it... or not. Their decision.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I have had the fortune to live out a few fantasies, mostly my own. The problem with enacting fantasies is that when other people are involved, they usually have their own ideas about how the fantasy should proceed.

If you bring in a third party, he or she may have his or her own agenda. Your partner may misinterpret your desires. You might get cold feet. The experience might not go as planned.

I won't say that this sort of thing isn't for everyone, but it is fraught with relationship-killing risks, and that's why I say it's best left in the mind.