Fantasies you have but won't explore

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media
What are some fantasies that you have but you don't think you would explore?

For me, it would be a threesome. Great in theory, but difficult to find 2 people that are in sync with each other.

As far as the OP, I've never really enjoyed any of the threesomes I've had that much. People are crappy at multitasking in my experience. I'm much happier one on one.

I have a kink for blood, so I've interest in myself and the other person having some bites and possibly cuts that are bleeding, to have it drip down our bodies while we fuck. Incredibly impractical, and even with knowing the other person's status and taking precautions for blood born pathogens, blah blah blah, not likely ever going to happen. I do bite hard, but not enough to draw blood. Even with the best of hygiene, mouths are too nasty for that shit.

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media
As far as the OP, I've never really enjoyed any of the threesomes I've had that much. People are crappy at multitasking in my experience. I'm much happier one on one.

I have a kink for blood, so I've interest in myself and the other person having some bites and possibly cuts that are bleeding, to have it drip down our bodies while we fuck. Incredibly impractical, and even with knowing the other person's status and taking precautions for blood born pathogens, blah blah blah, not likely ever going to happen. I do bite hard, but not enough to draw blood. Even with the best of hygiene, mouths are too nasty for that shit.

That's pretty much what I feel about threesome.

I can understand why blood would stay a fantasy:)

aleceiffel

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had a few threesomes and a couple foursomes and I get what you're saying about syncing up but in my experience, as long as everyone is comfortable they work out pretty well, or at least that's how it has been for me so far. If it's two guys and a girl, it seems to go better more naturally, but if it's two girls with bi tendencies that is also a lot of fun. As long as everyone communicates and is open to experimentation and not as hung up on things going "perfectly," it's a great experience.

I've been lucky in that I've gotten to try out most of my fantasies. I think the main one that I fantasize about but haven't and probably won't do is fucking a stranger in a public place and coming inside them. I love the idea of a stranger then being in that public place with my cum leaking out of them, but obviously there's a ton of real life risk there. I also fantasize about watching a couple fuck in a public place and they get off on me watching them, and after the guy has cum in her she's still so turned on she beckons me over and begs me to fill her up as well; imagining sliding in and feeling how wet he left her and thinking of my cock forcing out his cum with each thrust is really hot to me.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Alec. Threesomes are great! I have always thanked the couple for sharing.

"I also fantasize about watching a couple fuck in a public place and they get off on me watching them, and after the guy has cum in her she's still so turned on she beckons me over and begs me to fill her up as well." I was the fourth guy one time with a woman I had never seen before.

So for me, no unfulfilled fantasies.

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I also fantasize about watching a couple fuck in a public place and they get off on me watching them, and after the guy has cum in her she's still so turned on she beckons me over and begs me to fill her up as well; imagining sliding in and feeling how wet he left her and thinking of my cock forcing out his cum with each thrust is really hot to me.

It might well just be an Aussie/U.K thing, but google 'dogging'. It's public sex with strangers, much like what you've described. I've only tried it on twice, both times invited into somebody's car for a bit of play in a random car park.

The thrill of possibly getting caught, that's what makes it special!

Reactions: houtxhairy

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would say she hot & heavy holiday fling. Can there be anything better than one or two weeks of dirty, no inhibition mind blowing sex with someone i will never meet or speak to again, except maybe three or four weeks.

But no, its not in my nature, so will forever remain a fantasy

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had a few threesomes and a couple foursomes and I get what you're saying about syncing up but in my experience, as long as everyone is comfortable they work out pretty well, or at least that's how it has been for me so far. If it's two guys and a girl, it seems to go better more naturally, but if it's two girls with bi tendencies that is also a lot of fun. As long as everyone communicates and is open to experimentation and not as hung up on things going "perfectly," it's a great experience.

I've been lucky in that I've gotten to try out most of my fantasies. I think the main one that I fantasize about but haven't and probably won't do is fucking a stranger in a public place and coming inside them. I love the idea of a stranger then being in that public place with my cum leaking out of them, but obviously there's a ton of real life risk there. I also fantasize about watching a couple fuck in a public place and they get off on me watching them, and after the guy has cum in her she's still so turned on she beckons me over and begs me to fill her up as well; imagining sliding in and feeling how wet he left her and thinking of my cock forcing out his cum with each thrust is really hot to me.

Threesomes work best for me and my girlfriend, but we all have to be bi. To me, that's just the start of my fantasy, In a hot 3-way situation there are endless variations. The chance to experiment is a plus — for example, finding out that there's more than one DP position that can send everyone over the moon

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My main fantasy would be having several guys all well hung any race fucking me and me sucking them at the same time. While each one of them take turns using me as their sex toy.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK--two fantasies:
1) I'd love to be on TS Seductions with Yasmin Lee. Let her have her way with me for at least an hour or two.....edging me, while having me suck her cock and eat her ass non-stop........finishing with her topping me, fucking me on my back slow and deep until I came. Then letting her cum deep down my throat, sucking her till completion......
2) Would love to be fisted......slowly and seductively by someone---man or woman (Yasmin Lee???)---who knows what they are doing. Slowly working my ass, until they get their hand inside of me. Someone mentioned on another thread how good it feels "when your ass-lips finally closes around that wrist for the first time..." uuuuummmmm, that sounds so sexy and erotic......and then once inside of me, work my hole.....slowly stroke my prostrate.....let that precum flow......until I can't take anymore and am begging to cum........sucking my cock until I get hard and explode........

bigwrongun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner doesn't like the idea of us seeing other people, so sometimes I just fantasise about really simple things: threesomes, an open relationship, cottaging, cruising (all three of which I did as a teenager and miss quite a bit). I have never really sucked a guy who was truly hung, certainly not bigger than me, and I love watching cams and telling guys what I would do to them if I could. However, I'm pretty sure those are all things that might come in time if I really want them.

Less unlikely are sub/dom experiences. I've read about a 'horse market' which operates in Vauxhall and around the country, where guys are blindfolded and led into a holding area. Big strong alpha 'masters' are then allowed to select their chosen man and use him however they want, monitored only by a 'stable boy' who is not allowed to participate unless invited. Apart from the fact i want to see what's going, I love the idea of this control and domination thing. I'd love to be part of it.

The bit of the fantasy that is least likely of all is how I'd like to be the master. I have a pretty big dick and I don't like to be fucked. I also have a filthy imagination. But I'm not big or strong or alpha enough to really take that role. So I fantasise about working out for a few years, perhaps being a muscle daddy when I'm older, and taking that role. I love the idea of being the big strong alpha guy. I'd love to feel the guy's anticipation and submission to me. It's a side of myself that no-one would ever guess at to look at me.

Nudetrailrunner

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Two thirds of all my ex-girl friends have told without asking that they would like to test once in their life time at least 8" fat cock (me having below average). I guess volume difference is five times in favor for hung, that's quite much meat! First it felt bad but nowadays I get it. How come I could deny that from the ladies as I experiment lot's of different things myself.

So fantasy is having a really hung guy giving my wife another kind of orgasm that I would. Then he fucking hard me in different positions she helping out. But as said better keep it as fantasy otherwise I would loose that fetish.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Another fantasy of mine is to double fuck (double penetrate) a pussy with another guy. It does not bother me that our cocks might touch, or our balls my touch. To me that just makes it hotter. Hot as fuck! Two cock in a pussy fucking it at the same time maybe rubbing each other a time or two. fuck that pussy and then shoot our cum inside that pussy at the same time and fill it with hot cum times two!