Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A really rough gangbang by a group of guys in masks, think kink.com "Public Disgrace" style :oops:

Obviously never ever going to happen for many different reasons but mostly the safety issues.
It also doesn't help that I've seen gangbangs and swinger group sex and the reality doesn't come close to the fantasy, just a bunch of awkwardness and drama.

So many...e.g.
*snip*
Fucking a guy with a strap on
DP
An enjoyable threesome

Now these I recommend :p
You can get all of those checked off your list in one night ;)

str8slut4guys

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Only one really involves being "kidnapped" by a dozen hung guys, taken into the woods at a park, tied to a bench, and gangbanged while blindfolded, for hours, ass overflowing with cum, swallowing load after load, getting glazed, not knowing in total how many guys were waiting at the park, and never knowing, and being left tied up naked and jizzed as they leave, and only having boots, socks, phone is broken, wallet and keys and having my clothes be MIA except for my undies and of course inwas wearing lacey silk sissy panties so i gotta tuck my junk and walk 15 miles home late at night looking like a cheap man whore, with my well fucked gaping jizz dripping ass hole causing my ass crack to be white and creamy and walking like i am not drunk or stoned is impossible.

And even then, that one fantasy, i still want to explore parts of it, like being overpowered unsuspectingly, by people i mostly know and trust (the others they trust as much we trust each other) and blindfolded and tied up taken somewhere unfamiliar and having an unknown number of guys and/or t girls using me however they want... and have the place be on eof the people involved living in the country, so as i finally make it to the house we can have a celebratory meet and greet gangbang

str8slut4guys

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always fantasize about bottoming a bareback gangbang, where guys are lined up to fill me up.
I have that fantasy and one where i have 2 dozen T ladies with big dicks do the same.... but i have and will pursue those fantasies, but in a safe reaponsible manner with people i know and trust.

Reactions: minimag

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media
DP with me as one top . Is this a fantasy or an ambition? As I age maybe it is receding from ambition into fantasy but there may still be time.

I guess that's a question. Some people have fantasies they want to explore, but I think a lot of people also have ones that they would rather stay as fantasy too.

deeperthanyou

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Public sex(litterally on a stage)
Impregnating two women at the same time(swapping cum back and forth between them)
Sex naked in the snow(uhh cold)

Nope never

pipedreamer79

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Setting up a bareback gangbang for my wife, with at least 6 guys.

I guess hypothetically it could happen, but considering it seems hard enough just to find 3 guys that aren't full of shit and are willing to go through my vetting process and show a recent doctor's report showing they are clean, I'm betting that finding 6 or more would be impossible.

Reactions: malakos

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There seems to be a large number of threesome (and more), gangbangs and huge cock fantasies. I've been in a few threesomes both m/m and m/f and all were quite pleasureable. I've always fantasized about a football player undressing and revealing his enormous cock and also about a guy soundly sleeping wearing his underwear and I get to feel him up. :p

1. Gangbang with Pet (won't work in real life)
2. Open scene in a dungeon. (Currently looking for one, but we are both a bit nervous)
3. Top a trans with Pet.

Reactions: malakos
D

deleted858776

MFM and DP with a trusted buddy- we worship her body - make her cum a dozen times -- no shame just pleasure