Fantasies you have but won't explore

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A really rough gangbang by a group of guys in masks, think kink.com "Public Disgrace" style :oops:

Obviously never ever going to happen for many different reasons but mostly the safety issues.
It also doesn't help that I've seen gangbangs and swinger group sex and the reality doesn't come close to the fantasy, just a bunch of awkwardness and drama.

ht ;)

A friend went to a Q&A with the "Playboy Advisor," many years ago. Someone asked about threesomes. He said it was like directing traffic and said they were like 69-ing: thinking about it and getting into position is more fun than actually doing it.

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media
A friend went to a Q&A with the "Playboy Advisor," many years ago. Someone asked about threesomes. He said it was like directing traffic and said they were like 69-ing: thinking about it and getting into position is more fun than actually doing it.

I can imagine that.

Dave Angel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Either being fucked by a girl with a strap-on or by another guy, and cumming hands free. I know how good it feels with dildo play but the real thing would be amazing.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was with a co worker who once told me that he fucked a girl with his brother. One had her ass and the other her pussy. He could feel his brother's dick while he did it. That just seemed totally hot. My brother has a bigger dick that me. Feeling his cock at the same time I was fucking would be amazing. Yeah one of those fantasies that would never happen. I don't think I could really fuck a woman and I don't think my brother wants to feel my dick while fucking. And that doesn't even consider finding a willing participant. lol.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love to suck off a bunch of guys at once. Kind of just have them stand around or sit and take turns using my mouth. This won't ever happen though cuz if a group of dudes get together in a sexual way, it would likely be an orgy rather than all of them just using my mouth. It's not like I can scold them for touching each other.

Hey this could happen. I once got contacted by a guy that wanted to give his boyfriend a birthday present. He asked if i would be willing to come over and get sucked by the birthday boy along with a few other guys. There were about 6 of us all sitting on the couch. The birthday boy would go from one cock to the other until all of us had shot our loads. They gave out poppers as party favors. lol.

Little dick homo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was with a co worker who once told me that he fucked a girl with his brother. One had her ass and the other her pussy. He could feel his brother's dick while he did it. That just seemed totally hot. My brother has a bigger dick that me. Feeling his cock at the same time I was fucking would be amazing. Yeah one of those fantasies that would never happen. I don't think I could really fuck a woman and I don't think my brother wants to feel my dick while fucking. And that doesn't even consider finding a willing participant. lol.
Fuck! Your brother has a bigger dick than you? Wow, yours is huge, would love to worship the both of you!!

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I always found threesomes (either mmf or mfm) to be more enjoyable if the girl directs things rather than having the guys fight for control of where or when they stick it to her or each other . . .