Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yea, I guess I'd like rubbing my dick on someone else's or even better, you could do that for us. You got to love the feel and touch of a warm cock.

I'll be glad to do that for you, unless bc beats me to it ... LOL...

Hey girls it is getting hot in here, I better have a cold shower, I can feel myself gushing already. :tongue:

H_Sniper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll be glad to do that for you, unless bc beats me to it ... LOL...

Hey girls it is getting hot in here, I better have a cold shower, I can feel myself gushing already. :tongue:
I didn't get to the part where I'm rubbing my piece on your pussy yet..! Maybe bc would like to do that as well.. Oh yea.. A nice sandwich of your pussy, her tongue and my dick in the middle.. cool

H_Sniper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sliding my cock right between your boobs, pushing all the way up till it can reach your mouth while roaming my hands between your legs

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sniper standing up with one leg on the floor, one leg up, bc and I take turns sucking your cock and balls at the same time.... oooohhhhh .. OMFG, I can feel myself cumming....

H_Sniper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds nice, I'd spread my legs enough for you two to work my cock out. Maybe you could lick it at the same time, licking each other's tongue in the process..