Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Katt you are lush and I'd love to have you join me and bcmilf for a long weekend adventure with some of the nice guys here, especially Sniper...... So no setting up chairs to watch, you have to join ..

H_Sniper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the remark fire, I certainly feel special, love ya. Yea, Katt is more than welcome if you want her in. I'll do my best to satisfy all of you.

Bring some extra chairs. I'll bring some margs. This sounds like it will be a lot of fun to watch. Who knows we might all be dragged in. It will be more fun then that bachelorette party I entertained.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Oh we can do waaayyy better than a bachelorette party... with all these hot bodies together... sexy, steamy, is there a pool nearby for naked skinny dipping ... and submarine races?

I'll bring the blender for the drinks and I gotcha covered on ice too... (oooohhhh a pool filled with ice.... talk about some hard nipples!!)

D_dank142

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it is, I may just have to turn you around and press that manhood between your ass cheeks and pinch your nipples some :D

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd run my tongue on FP's beautiful sexy lips to get them wet and start sucking on that fat bottom lip, biting it slowly from side to side, sliding down to her chin with few nibbles and down to her smooth long neck, kissing and biting all the way to her nipples, then work my way down to her tummy thinking about dank's big cock sliding on her clit and waiting for my mouth to get closer so he can give me a taste of his dick covered with FP's thick cream ...... Fuck ... I am cummmmmming.

Why have a cold beer? I bet I could cool you off with some of that ice. Granted it would only be to stoke the fires :)