Fantasized?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by arslin, Jun 15, 2009.

1. arslin

arslin New Member

has anyone here ever fantasized or want to see a friends cock?

I fantasize about one of my straight friends cock all the time...He so hot but is a friend and would never do anything bad to him....but if on accident i see it, it would be soo hot.

2. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think most of us have at one time or another, if not just for curiousity's sake.

3. crossy

Gold Member

I'd like to see Ann Coulter's cock.

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    ARSLIN, may I suggest you also put yours on display with a few pictures in a gallery. Thanks.

5. kewlkid75

kewlkid75 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I used to work with this guy some years ago, we were both nurses and he always wore his scrubs a little tight and seeing his outline every night kept me masturbating a lot. He and i were close. One night, while at work he asked me to visit him at his house, but i was hesitant but went any way. He and i was chillin on the couch and he wore a long shirt and nothing else, and that is the first time i saw his cock and i loved and sucked him dry. Still to this day we talk and i suck him off each and every time.

6. dickbeater27

dickbeater27 Member

Albums:
    i have wanted to see most of my friends' cocks. Mostly to see where i stand compared to them, i guess im a little competitive

7. houtx48

Gold Member

"I'd like to see Ann Coulter's cock."................. It's probably a nub with tiny nutzzs that's why he is such a loud mouth.

8. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I seriously doubt whether there's any gay or mostly gay guy who hasn't fantasised about his mates' cocks. I like figuring out what it looks like from the size and shape of his nose, hands and feet - I'm not often wrong! (Despite what surveys would have you believe...)

Sports and camping trips provide the best opportunities for the kind of male-bonding where you can be comfortably naked with a friend, so I always look forward to making the most of them.

#8 Jake90, Jun 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice