Fantasized?

arslin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
has anyone here ever fantasized or want to see a friends cock?

I fantasize about one of my straight friends cock all the time...He so hot but is a friend and would never do anything bad to him....but if on accident i see it, it would be soo hot.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ARSLIN, may I suggest you also put yours on display with a few pictures in a gallery. Thanks.

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to work with this guy some years ago, we were both nurses and he always wore his scrubs a little tight and seeing his outline every night kept me masturbating a lot. He and i were close. One night, while at work he asked me to visit him at his house, but i was hesitant but went any way. He and i was chillin on the couch and he wore a long shirt and nothing else, and that is the first time i saw his cock and i loved and sucked him dry. Still to this day we talk and i suck him off each and every time.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
"I'd like to see Ann Coulter's cock."................. It's probably a nub with tiny nutzzs that's why he is such a loud mouth.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I seriously doubt whether there's any gay or mostly gay guy who hasn't fantasised about his mates' cocks. I like figuring out what it looks like from the size and shape of his nose, hands and feet - I'm not often wrong! (Despite what surveys would have you believe...)

Sports and camping trips provide the best opportunities for the kind of male-bonding where you can be comfortably naked with a friend, so I always look forward to making the most of them.

Last edited: