Fantasy about My Clothes Being Ripped off My Body

alwaysmale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I've always had this fantasy that I enter into a communal shower. It's my first time. And every man in there is nude and showering and having a great time. But I've never been nude in front of a group of strangers before. So I figure I can get away with wearing a tee shirt and shorts.

I go to one of the shower heads and start my shower. I'm so occupied by my own insecurities and fears that I don't notice that every man in the shower has stopped their showers and have all walked towards me. One of them turns off the water in my shower head.

I look at them. They are all wet and stern-looking. Some of them have gotten extremely hard, while others aren't. But I get the same message from all of them: I have committed a cardinal sin.

"Do you know what you have done?", one of them asks me. I shake my head.

"You have to be NUDE in order to come in here. You have disrespected all of the men in here. But after we are done with you, you will be a man, just like us."

And they slam me into the wall and start ripping my clothes off. As they do so, I feel like they are tearing away at an old part of me, and a newer, prouder one is emerging. I am finally stripped bare in front of them, with the massive erection I had hoped to hide from them in full view.

The leader signals to someone. "Make sure he's clean," he says to me.

And he washes me all over my body. He caresses my ass and pinches my ass crack. I don't even notice it when I cum on the shower wall. After he is done, one of the men says, "I think he likes it!"

I make a joke and he slaps my ass. Then they start talking to me, and I am quickly brought into their tribe. I leave alongside them with my head held high. I am indeed a man, just like them.

A few weeks later, we are all showering together. And I see a younger man come in, also meekly wearing a tee-shirt and shorts. The leader looks at me. It's my turn to do the initiation.

We gather around him and turn off his water. He turns around and sees me. And I can see his fear, but also his excitement. He really wants this to happen to him. He's waited for this moment all of his life.

"I was like you once," I tell him. "Now, you will be like us." I rip off his clothes, and he stands there, fully erect, and says to me, "Thank you."

We embrace, and then I slap his ass, signaling to another person to wash him.

"Welcome to manhood," I tell him. "Now do what we all came here to do."

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not really the same thing, but it's a real turn-on to have my gf or a buddy pull off my thong or g strimg with their teeth as a preliminary to sucking and/or fucking

Reactions: Strapguy