Fantasy better than Reality?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
phil, i don't do relationships anymore.
i do short, fun flings.
between them, i prefer to stay home and wank.
it's not laziness. it's knowing that relationships do not make me happy...or my partner happy.
the people who remain my friends are those that understand i don't want or need too much contact.
it's a valid life choice.
not putting in the effort to get something you don't really want, well, that's not laziness. that's perfectly understandable.

you can't assume he's just lazy.
he needs to figure out for himself whether he's a relationship guy or he's not. it's better that he finds it out by soul searching than, as many people do, by doing what society tells us, getting married and breeding, then needing to break it all apart for the sake of their own sanity.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah... so only you can ascertain whether language is judgmental or not?

Sorry Dolf... I do not recognize your authority in that regard. Hurling epithets is undeniably judgmental.
gawd, you have no sense of humour at all!

me saying you were judging me was what is known as 'tongue in cheek'.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Phil, maybe youre right about the laziness, but i honestly am asking this question for the sake of acquiring better understanding of why i feel this way. Its not a mere stunt for a pat in the back.

But ill keep an open mind and take into account some of what youve said

Red Rebel, masturbation's fine so long as it doesn't take over your life and control you or your relationships. I think the important thing is to use it as a tool for dealing with those urges which don't have another outlet.