Fantasy Fest in Key West! Who's Coming??

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RussianSexDoll, Sep 28, 2007.

1. RussianSexDoll

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fantasy fest is only a few weeks away!! Anyone coming down here to party and play?

2. B_LeiaSwift

B_LeiaSwift New Member

Wish I could!

3. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    wish I could to
    Key West is beautiful

4. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    I`d rather go to key largo, too many hustlers in key west.

lafever

5. RussianSexDoll

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOLOLOL.. thats like saying I would rather go to the bar down the street instead of going to Mardi Gras!! Fantasy Festival, some people just don't get it ;)))

6. Divine1

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can't make Fantasy Fest this year.....enjoy & have fun.

But I am coming here in New England.....oooooooohhh....ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Aha.

7. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, i get it alright, i`ve been down to the keys several times over the last 20 years and i know exactly what`s in key west vs. key largo, key west is the armpit of america, all the cons, hustlers, prostatuites, and junkies converge there to prey of the tourists and the festival. Atleast in key largo the law runs those type back to miami or down to marathon and key west. I know all about whores, and those who rob people to sustain their drug habits.
    Personally i`d rather hang out with people i know when traveling on vacation, and stay in hotels that kick out the riff raff, rather than staying at some money hungry hotel that condones heavy drug use and doesn`t mind harboring criminals.
    Oh yeah, i know all about it, i`d much rather hang out in key largo, where i can party without the fear of being mugged, or having my hotel room broken into.
    When it comes to partying, i know much about the keys, this is not my first rodeo, darling.

lafever

8. jeffm88

jeffm88 Active Member

Albums:
    I'll come down if i can stay with you

9. C.J

C.J New Member

I don't know if I can make it. I have work to do. Things to be done.

10. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG and best of luck with the fest

11. RussianSexDoll

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That’s the most retarded thing I've ever heard of in my life.. I'm still laughing.... But I guess that’s what happens when you live in Huntsburg, AL.... If Key West is the armpit of America, then Huntsburg is the asshole of America. LOLOLOL... Don't worry, we won't miss you. ;)

PS We don't have any prostatuites in Key West, we might have prostitutes but I don't know I've never seen any. LOLOLOL

12. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tanya, if you haven`t seen any prostituetes in key west then where`s your seeing eye dog?
    You know your sucking cock for money, please girl, thanks for all the gallery photos though. If you don`t think this site is monitored by law enforcement then you`re the stupid one, now all the cops in key west know what you look like, good luck at fantasy fest.

lafever

p.s. You might as well have posted an add here at lpsg, we all know you`re trying to get a client list ready for fantasy fest, also i`m an adamant opposer of junkies, so you`ll get no sympathty from me as i do not condone your behavior.

13. B_InDepth

B_InDepth New Member

hmmm ... i do have some vacation time..!!! can you spare or share a bed..!!?? :~}

14. B_InDepth

B_InDepth New Member

hey jackass leave the girl alone... shes only standing up for the town she lives in... its called pride... im proud to live in hingham (whereever the fuck that is) and id stand up to some psycho that bad mouths it... if you werent going to fantasy fest why did you even look at the thread...

go back in your trailor and stop pickin on the poor girl. just cause you aint ever going to get some from someone of her caliber doesnt mean you got to be a hater..!

15. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why don`t you hook up with her so you`ll get busted together, you`ve really show your ignorence, and if you think she lives there then you`re dumber than i thought, or just plain hard up, but thats what she`s banking on.
    She`ll make her money then haul ass, it`ll be a week or two before you know you`ve got an std. Remember, some things you can`t just wash off, it`s prostituites that pass on std`s to the johns` and then back home to their unsuspecting spouses, so you`ll get no sympathy from me.
    One of my friends that i`ve known for nearly all my life just found out her loving boyfriend passed on an std to her and denies that he got it from cheating, now she`s stuck with the shit for life.

lafever

p.s. What gave her away was first of all her user name, secondly her saying that she lives in key west, anyone thats been there knows thats bull. You`d have to be a millionaire to afford it, or working at one of the hotels. Ask yourself, does she look like a hotel maid?

16. RussianSexDoll

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In Depth... what are you going to do hunny.... I guess all sites have their resident redneck asshole that comes here only to harass people and show people how stupid they are. He probably got arrested in KW for trying to sell his ass at one of the gay bars so now he's bitter. LOLOLOL You simply ignore fools like that and then they'll go find someone else to bother. They're not happy unless they're getting attention. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll get an STD and drop dead, but I doubt it look at him, nobody would ever have sex with him. Notice how the retard still can't figure out how to spell prostitute even after I gave him help. LOLOLOLOL

PS Retard, everything you say shows how moronic you are. There are 1,000s of people living down here that aren't rich. In fact the rich are the minority here. Who do you think works the restaurants, the tour buses, the stores, the fishing guides, the various offices???? Grow a brain and come back and try to make a point.

17. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, i know what goes on there, party central, people sleeping outside in the park or on the floors of flop houses, drugs, homless people like yourself fucking for a place to stay.
    Your just another whore thats not even worth a dime a dozen, get over yourself, your like an old corroded green penny on tails left on the street that no one wants to pick up, it`s like the old saying goes; birds of the same feather flock together.

lafever

18. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Sorry cant make it. Sounds like fun...................:smile::biggrin1:

19. TripHammer

TripHammer Active Member

Albums:
    Silver Lake, Los Angeles, California, USA, Sol 3,
    Please don't think he (lafever) speaks for all people from Alabama. I was born and spent 25 years of my life there, and I SWEAR we're not all idiots.

20. Hemicudap

Hemicudap Member

Albums:
    It sounds like fun. I wish I could come.

Draft saved Draft deleted