Fantasy fulfilled

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by CuriousNineteen, Feb 15, 2011.

1. CuriousNineteen

CuriousNineteen New Member

Hey, im straight. i just had to get that out of the way, because that is how i consider myself. This is my real story , of my real bi experience so please listen.

I had it again, i kept having this dream/fantasy where i was the girl(or object of lust) and i was giving head. i finally decided that i was going to do it. i had to try giving head before i could move on with my life.
    I started a post on a local gay forum, explaining what i wanted to do. I wanted to give head, with minimal amounts of talking and eye contact, to the biggest dick i could find. and man, did i find a big one.
    I just put up the add. 21/m looking for well endowed guy for first time, when he pm'ed me. i had gotten about 20 messages from different guys, but this guy seemed different. he cammed with me, was into the same thing i was, and wanted to be discreet.
    I found it, this guy was huge, thick and hard.

2. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    Sounds hot! Please tell us more!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice