Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm just throwing this out there, probably nothing will come of it, but here goes:

My GF and I live in Atlanta. Last week, we were discussing fantasies when I mentioned that I would like to watch and participate while she gets fucked by a bigger dick than mine. I'm 7.5", but not especially fat... slender, even. She likes the idea, but neither of us are interested in doing a hard core search for a partner.

My GF is 56, I'm 58. She is slender, beautiful and fun (she gets hit on all the time). We're both professionals and we're not swingers. We've both had threesomes in our pasts, but not with each other. We got tested when we became intimate together and we've remained monogamous.

We've talked a little bit about how we could make something happen, and someone approaching her/us at a bar and striking up a conversation is the sort of start she favors. One thing she is not going to tolerate is someone who is too aggressive or acts all horny initially.

If you're an older gentleman, say... 45 to 60, and you are classy, intelligent, respectful, able to carry on a conversation and are absolutely squeaky clean, I'd like to hear from you. Even if you're passing through on a business trip, that would work as well. I would prefer someone who doesn't live their life in pursuit of the next score.

Thanks!

Last edited:

manofatlanta

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello,

I realize it's been 4 years since I wrote this, so let me tell you why.

I've been battling cancer for over 3 years now and it's been a tough journey. My then GF is now my wife and she's as incredible as she's ever been!

Due to my illness, sex has been almost non-existent. However, I'm starting to come around after my last course of chemo/radiation.

My wife and I have had 2 threesomes since I last posted here. The first post above still holds true. But now I know her a little better and I would like to add that she does not want to have an "arranged" hookup. So if anyone would like to do this, it would have to be yours and my secret. She's all for a threesome, she just doesn't like the idea of shopping for a lover. She'd be in favor of a GENTLEMAN approaching her or us out at an eatery or somethiing and starting from there.

So like I said in the first post: "If you're an older gentleman, say... 50 to 65, and you are classy, slender, intelligent, respectful, able to carry on a conversation and are absolutely squeaky clean, I'd like to hear from you. Even if you're passing through on a business trip, that would work as well. I would prefer someone who doesn't live their life in pursuit of the next score."

PS. I am orally bi, so you have to be OK with that.

Thanks!