Fantasy of a truck driver part 8. The break room.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Months passed and we had really become a good team, but also a great couple. However. We were really busy and running hard. He drove during the day and I drove at night. We hadn’t had much time alone together in bed.
I’m not saying we didn’t play and kiss a few times. I’m not saying I didn’t jerk him off twice, once on the road and once in a shared quick shower……. But other than that… we didn’t really have sex. Both of us were on edge a lot and needed time for each other.

On one attempt to make love, we had arrived at consignee and went inside. While standing at the desk, he stood behind me and kept pressing his half erect bulge against my ass. I kept pushing him away, and at some point he grabbed my hand and held it….. I looked back at him with pure joy and love…. He kept holding my hand while I talked to the receiver, who gave us weird looks, but I didn’t care. I was with my forever partner. My husband to be. We were 5 hours early and they were behind so they told us it would be a while. To go back to our truck and the would call us. All the way back to the truck Mark kept grabbing my ass…. I reached back a few times and felt on his long stiff shaft through his pants.

We got to the truck, climbed in, and began to kiss and touch. I quickly got naked and climbed into our bed. He had his pants off, but I pulled him down on top of me and we kissed and grinded. I felt his hard cock pressing against my thighs as we molded together.

“I want you so bad” he groaned

“I want you too baby” I replied in his ear. “I need you inside me… it’s been too long”

I could feel his dick harden considerably and find its way between my legs and against my asscrack. I could feel his precum spreading all over my thighs and ass. He was so hard and soaked with precum already, I couldn’t wait to feel him enter me. He adjusted, his cock moved between my slick cheeks and slowly began to ease against my tight asshole. I was kissing and loving on his neck and shoulders and he easily pushed his head inside of me, and began his assault, when there was a. Knock on the drivers door!!! “Knock knock Hello? Hello? Are you there?”

“You have got to be kidding me!!” I groaned and Mark rolled away from me and stood…. Leaning over that driver’s seat and rolling down the window we talk to the lady beside the truck, I leaned off the bed to play with Mark’s dangling cock. It was so slick with precum.

“You can back onto dock 15” I heard the lady say.

“Jesus…. Ooo oh ok” Mark groaned as i slipped my lips around the head of his dick dangling beside the seat.

He rolled the window up moaning and pushed my head against the seat and began to face fuck me.

“We need to go to the dock” he sighed and pulled his dick out of my mouth.

“Damn it!” I yelled as I stood, stroking his cock with my hand and kissing him deeply.
“Oh fuck” he suddenly groaned and thrust hard into my grip and came all over my abdomen and leg. “I’m sorry” he mumbled
“That’s ok baby” I smiled still stroking him and kissing him.

I dressed and jumped in the seat to drive while Mark cleaned up. As we parked in thr dock, a worker told us We had to wait in the break room while we were unloaded irritated. We went inside and We sat down at a table. I sat beside Mark. Another driver sat across from us…. He was friendly……. To Mark….. WAY too fucking friendly. He was even talking about his sexual encounters and how he enjoyed new things and experimenting….. he kept winking at Mark. I was getting pissed. I looked at Mark and he was calm and collected, poker face, but then I looked At his crotch and he was hard as a rock under the table…… my mouth dropped open and I stared at him….. he leaned over and whispered. “I can’t help it…. But I’m thinking about you…. I want you. Not this clown” I’m sure I blushed, but I felt Mark grab my hand and pull it to his thigh. I began to rub his leg and played my fingers tips lightly on his balls. His dick was facing down and I could see it trying to rip his shorts open and lay flat. But couldn’t. I stroked the top of his contained shaft. I continued to stroke him off for 5-10
Minutes while the other driver talked about sex and women and men.
“You need tk stop that” mark said kind of playfully looking at me…. “Stop what” I teased. Calling Mark’s bluff….. he didn’t fold…. “Stroking my fat cock” he glared back…. I glanced at the other driver who just stared. Obviously shocked but seemed happy AND irritated too….. “uhm…. What?” I said… now embarrassed…. Mark stood up… pulled his pants away from his body allowing his Dick to stand straight up against his abdomen and said “this. You’re stroking this”. He smiled and walked away. “Come here” he snapped and went into a tiny bathroom. It was small. But at least clean.
I walked in behind him and he spun around pulling his dick out and stood there.
“You’re not going to play that game with me. We haven’t fucked yet. I don’t care who’s here. We are going to finish what you’ve started…. “ before I could finish shutting the door, he pressed me against the wall over the toilet and began to kiss me roughly but with passion. I melted against him instantly. My hand moved down and grasped his shaft and began to tug at it. Playing with the head off and on as we kissed. He moaned into my mouth continueously.

“His Dick is huge” I heard the other driver say, and I realized he could see us easily. I laughed and giggled into marks kisses and stroked at his long dick. Mark pulled my pants and underwear down to the floor and arm wrapped under my right leg and lifted it up on the toilet. My back and ass facing out of the bathroom and me Facing Mark, he pulled me closer, still kissing me. His long dick slid under my balls and He pressed his large DRY head against my ass and pushed upward…. My ass turned inward and i grunted. “Baby that’s not happening like this” I moaned.
“Oh… I’m gonna make love to you for this guy” mark said loudly. He pushed into me again. And again my ass didn’t even open at all. I grunted again “babe. It’s not going to work like this…. He short thrusted softly and I moaned and grunted against him…,
“Need some help in there buddy?” The other driver yelled. Your friend doesn’t seem to want to cooperate. I’m now Realizing the guy can see my leg up, ass cheeks spread out around Mark’s huge cock, but his head just beating the hell out of my tight hole…..
“Fuck uou man, I’ve got this covered” and I slipped off of marks rod and dropped down in front of him…. Wrapping my lips around his fat head and began to give him head. “Uuuggh. That’s it babe” mark groaned pushing into my mouth. Knowing I can’t take him entirely in this position. I suck half his dick until he’s nice and wet. Stroking my spit down the remainder of his fat shaft. Standing up.., I resume the awkward position of my leg up on the toilet, pressed against Mark, ass cheeks spread open by Mark’s fat WET tip..
“Hold me and take me “ Mark and his fat cock oblige and he pulls me against him and down on his pole… smoothly and slowly his head spreads my sphincter open and slides inside, the shaft doesn’t slow down and glides deeper and deeper inside of me…. My walls gripping at his meat “oh my God Mark, you’re so big” I grunt and groan loudly as he bottoms out and pulls back out. “Holy shit man” the driver yells. “He took all of you in one push!” He yelled. “That’s so hot!” Mark kissed at my lips and said “I love you” and began to thrust gently in and out of me. He began to kiss my throat and I said “I love you too” and held on as he began fucking me. His hands grasping my ass spread out around his cock.

“He’s recording us” Mark said after a few minutes, and Marked flipped on the lights inside the dim bathroom. “There ya go bud” Mark said to the driver and now camera man.

Mark began to thrust harder and faster.
“Oh fuck. Mark. Mark. Oh mark. Oh fuck. Fuck. Mark yes mark. Fuck. I’m going to cum Mark. Yes. Yes. Mark. I’m going to cum” and I did. My dick exploded between us and cum flew out on the wall beside us.
“Oh Jesus” the man said and heard him start to jerk off.
“Oh that’s kinda weird” mark said “I can’t watch him do that” and buried his face in my neck as he continued to thrust into me. All I could see what the wall behind mark so I closed my eyes and enjoyed mark filling me over and over as I heard the driver grunt loudly and cum on the floor and sit down panting and wheezing.

Mark looked at me smiling and said “wow” and then kissed me and began to thrust harder and faster. His breath shallow and rough. His moans becoming groans and mumbles. I felt his dick getting harder and knew he was about to cum. “I need to cum babe” he groaned “ I know baby. Cum in me please”. And he did. Hard. He pulled me down as he thrusted up into me. His body slapping against my ass one last time he held it. Filling me. His cum spewed out of my ass around his cock and onto the floor.

“I love you” we both said simultaneously. And smiled. He pulled away and my ass dripped his hot cum. I pulled my pants up and washed off my chest and hands. We ran out tk the truck to change clothes. We were told we were unloaded and could head out . So we shut out doors and left.

Sent from my iPhone