Fantasy of a truck driver part 9. The breakdown

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It’s summer and We are out in the southwest and shit happens. We were parked on the shoulder. The motor was out with a bad radiator and we weren’t going anywhere soon…. It was so damn hot. We were outside in the sand by the truck talking. Just trying to stay cool in the shade. Luckily we were on the shoulder side in the shade of the tractor and trailer and away from traffic.

I have to pee… I can’t wait any longer” Mark laughed..

“why have you waited?” I asked laughing. “I’ve seen your dick 100 times. It’s literally been inside every hole in my body!”

He laughed again and pulled out his soft dick…. “Can you help me?” He smiled. “It’s too heavy!”

I looked at him but played along and grasped his flaccid penis and held it out straight as he peed like a fire hose against the side of the wheel…. “Jesus Christ Mark” I said, and instantly realized he hadn’t remained flaccid long…. I felt his dick growing longer and fatter in my hand.
I begin to jerk him off.., he grunts and moans. “God I want to fuck you” he exclaims. “I need to fill your ass”

“I know baby. I want you to fuck me too… but it’s too hot in the truck right now., let me help you until they can fix the truck” and I pulled him by the cock to beside the tractor and more privacy and began to stroke him quickly. Pulling and tugging on his long fat dick. He kept moaning and groaning as he thrusted into my grip.

“Give me head please” he asked and I knelt beside him. He grabbed my head and pushed his head into my mouth before I could say a word and began to face Fuck me. “No tongue games.” He barked. I don’t want to cum. Just suck my cock until we can get the truck running”. He was dead serious too. “No tongue games… just deepthroat me” and I did.

I had learned to take him all while kneeling in front of him. He was quite forceful as he fucked my throat, but I loved it and let him have his fun. He grunted and groaned and I began to feel his dick swell, knowing he was about to cum. But he stopped suddenly.
“Thanks” he says as he pulls away… “I’ll cum later”
“Uh you’re welcome” I say… shocked he brushed me off…..

My phone beeped on the step of the truck, and I turned and I looked down at it. Without looking at Mark I sighed and told him “they won’t be here for another 4 hours…. He didn’t say anything. He didn’t get upset he didn’t even seem mad…. However. I felt his massive bare cock grinding against my ass through my gym shorts. He put his hands on me and pulled me back against him and Grinding his rod between my clothed asscheeks.
“Mark…. ?” I asked but stopped when I felt his cock slide under the leg of my shorts and begin pushing my underwear up into my asscrack. “I can’t wait that long….. sorry. I love you and I need you” feeling his hands pulling the legs of my underwear away from my skin and pulled them to the side of my ass cheek. and his massive cock began to slide under the fabric and grind against my asscheeks and between them. He began to use my ass cheeks to stroke his dick. His hands wrapped around me and he bent me over slightly. “Mark. Come on. Just wait”
“I can’t… I’m sorry”. I hear him spit on his hand and stroke his saliva on his cock as he pulls my underwear below my ass “mark!” I yelled as I felt him placed his head against my asscheeks and began to spread them apart around his dick.

“I love you” he said with some guilt in his voice as he pushed the head of his cock into my ass.

“Damn you” I sighed and leaned against the steps and stuck my ass out farther for him. “Take me. I’m yours anytime anywhere. I love you too “ I relax as his shaft stretches me open once again and his head slips deep inside my body.

he moans as his pelvis presses against my ass and his balls rest heavily against mine.
“You feel so good” he groans as he pulls his full Length out and plows back inside. He begins to fuck me hard. I swear I can hear the slap slap slap of his body against mine even over the noise of traffic on the other side of the truck . I hear a few horns. But I’m not sure if they are just random or it’s because they see his ass moving back and forth and know what’s happening behind the truck.

“Your cock is stretching me out today baby” I said. It really felt huge today. Probably the heat and hotness of fucking outside.

“Fuck fuck fuck oh god mark. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god mark” i groan and grunt under his lustful thrusting. “I’m about to cum” and I did hard and all over the steps and fuel tanks.

“I’m going to cum too baby. You’re so tight today and this is so hot”. He thrusts faster and harder. “Uuuuugggn. Uuuuhg. Uuuuhgh. Uuuuggh I’m going to cum” he grunts as his cock mistakenly slips out at the same time his cock bucks and he explodes all over my ass and back.

“Oh god baby that’s so hot” mark exclaims looking as his seed all over my soft ass. Smacking his still hard head against the pools of cum on my butt

“Uh… can I help you guys?” A voice calls out from way behind the trailer. It’s the mechanic…,. I can’t imagine what it looks like…. I’m bent over the truck, bare assed and mark is slapping his still hard cock against my cum soaked ass.
“Uhm…. Yeah. Hold on man… we had to take a piss…” I said stupidly embarrassed…..

“Uh yeah…. Ok” he says, staring at us…

I looked back at Mark and he’s just staring at the guy smiling. And then I noticed it. His cock had actually gotten harder again and had slipped between my ass cheeks again. “Mark?… what are you doing?” I asked as his hands slid to my hips and I felt his damn cock pushing against my hole again “I can’t help it. He’s watching. It turns me on.” He says. Pushing harder.

“mark!” I yell, and look at the mechanic.

Quickly I try to get the guy to leave… “Man. Let us piss real quick”.

“He ain’t pissing my friend…” the mechanic yells. “He’s about to fuck you” and Mark laughed pulling me back onto his rock hard dick. “Fuuuuuccckkk” I moaned as I felt his incredibly hard and fat cock refill my ass. Mark groaned and began to slide in and out slowly. Staring at the other guy as he Fucked me…. I just looked at the ground and let Mark have his fun.

“His dick is huge man, how can you take that?” The mechanic yells over the traffic noises. I ignore him and enjoy the feeling of Marks overly engorged rod moving in and out of me. Jesus Christ his so hard I think to myself.

“He’s had lots of practice” mark yells back and laughs.

“I’ve never seen two men together before” the mechanic says as he moves closer. “Your dick is gigantic” he exclaims.

“Thanks” Mark smiles.

I feel the man’s hand touch my back. He softly rubs my sweat and Cum soaked skin as Mark repeatedly impales me. The man watches Mark’s fat cock disappear and reappear in and out of my ass.

“That’s super hot man… I’m not gay but that’s too hot not to enjoy” and he unzips his pants. He’s hard as a rock but not very large. He’s shaved completely. He began to jerk off with his left hand as he rubs my back and sometimes Mark’s stomach with his right hand.

It doesn’t take long, and the man starts taking short breathes and I hear him groan and he explodes all over our truck. About this time I feel Mark grunt and he pushes deep inside me and I feel his dick erupt and fill my ass with his hot seed.

“I’m sorry guys. My wife doesn’t put out anymore and it’s been a long time since I got off. Wow. You’re both so lucky to have each other” he reached down between me and mark and grabs my ass tightly and groans again as a little more cum falls from his softening dick”.

“It’s ok man” I smiled warmly at him.
“Yeah. That was hot” mark said behind me.

“Ok let’s fix your truck” the mechanic nervously laughs, zipping up his pants.

A few hours later, the truck is fixed, mark and I are cleaned up and on the road.

Sent from my iPhone

bmagic

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s summer and We are out in the southwest and shit happens. We were parked on the shoulder. The motor was out with a bad radiator and we weren’t going anywhere soon…. It was so damn hot. We were outside in the sand by the truck talking. Just trying to stay cool in the shade. Luckily we were on the shoulder side in the shade of the tractor and trailer and away from traffic.

I have to pee… I can’t wait any longer” Mark laughed..

“why have you waited?” I asked laughing. “I’ve seen your dick 100 times. It’s literally been inside every hole in my body!”

He laughed again and pulled out his soft dick…. “Can you help me?” He smiled. “It’s too heavy!”

I looked at him but played along and grasped his flaccid penis and held it out straight as he peed like a fire hose against the side of the wheel…. “Jesus Christ Mark” I said, and instantly realized he hadn’t remained flaccid long…. I felt his dick growing longer and fatter in my hand.
I begin to jerk him off.., he grunts and moans. “God I want to fuck you” he exclaims. “I need to fill your ass”

“I know baby. I want you to fuck me too… but it’s too hot in the truck right now., let me help you until they can fix the truck” and I pulled him by the cock to beside the tractor and more privacy and began to stroke him quickly. Pulling and tugging on his long fat dick. He kept moaning and groaning as he thrusted into my grip.

“Give me head please” he asked and I knelt beside him. He grabbed my head and pushed his head into my mouth before I could say a word and began to face Fuck me. “No tongue games.” He barked. I don’t want to cum. Just suck my cock until we can get the truck running”. He was dead serious too. “No tongue games… just deepthroat me” and I did.

I had learned to take him all while kneeling in front of him. He was quite forceful as he fucked my throat, but I loved it and let him have his fun. He grunted and groaned and I began to feel his dick swell, knowing he was about to cum. But he stopped suddenly.
“Thanks” he says as he pulls away… “I’ll cum later”
“Uh you’re welcome” I say… shocked he brushed me off…..

My phone beeped on the step of the truck, and I turned and I looked down at it. Without looking at Mark I sighed and told him “they won’t be here for another 4 hours…. He didn’t say anything. He didn’t get upset he didn’t even seem mad…. However. I felt his massive bare cock grinding against my ass through my gym shorts. He put his hands on me and pulled me back against him and Grinding his rod between my clothed asscheeks.
“Mark…. ?” I asked but stopped when I felt his cock slide under the leg of my shorts and begin pushing my underwear up into my asscrack. “I can’t wait that long….. sorry. I love you and I need you” feeling his hands pulling the legs of my underwear away from my skin and pulled them to the side of my ass cheek. and his massive cock began to slide under the fabric and grind against my asscheeks and between them. He began to use my ass cheeks to stroke his dick. His hands wrapped around me and he bent me over slightly. “Mark. Come on. Just wait”
“I can’t… I’m sorry”. I hear him spit on his hand and stroke his saliva on his cock as he pulls my underwear below my ass “mark!” I yelled as I felt him placed his head against my asscheeks and began to spread them apart around his dick.

“I love you” he said with some guilt in his voice as he pushed the head of his cock into my ass.

“Damn you” I sighed and leaned against the steps and stuck my ass out farther for him. “Take me. I’m yours anytime anywhere. I love you too “ I relax as his shaft stretches me open once again and his head slips deep inside my body.

he moans as his pelvis presses against my ass and his balls rest heavily against mine.
“You feel so good” he groans as he pulls his full Length out and plows back inside. He begins to fuck me hard. I swear I can hear the slap slap slap of his body against mine even over the noise of traffic on the other side of the truck . I hear a few horns. But I’m not sure if they are just random or it’s because they see his ass moving back and forth and know what’s happening behind the truck.

“Your cock is stretching me out today baby” I said. It really felt huge today. Probably the heat and hotness of fucking outside.

“Fuck fuck fuck oh god mark. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god mark” i groan and grunt under his lustful thrusting. “I’m about to cum” and I did hard and all over the steps and fuel tanks.

“I’m going to cum too baby. You’re so tight today and this is so hot”. He thrusts faster and harder. “Uuuuugggn. Uuuuhg. Uuuuhgh. Uuuuggh I’m going to cum” he grunts as his cock mistakenly slips out at the same time his cock bucks and he explodes all over my ass and back.

“Oh god baby that’s so hot” mark exclaims looking as his seed all over my soft ass. Smacking his still hard head against the pools of cum on my butt

“Uh… can I help you guys?” A voice calls out from way behind the trailer. It’s the mechanic…,. I can’t imagine what it looks like…. I’m bent over the truck, bare assed and mark is slapping his still hard cock against my cum soaked ass.
“Uhm…. Yeah. Hold on man… we had to take a piss…” I said stupidly embarrassed…..

“Uh yeah…. Ok” he says, staring at us…

I looked back at Mark and he’s just staring at the guy smiling. And then I noticed it. His cock had actually gotten harder again and had slipped between my ass cheeks again. “Mark?… what are you doing?” I asked as his hands slid to my hips and I felt his damn cock pushing against my hole again “I can’t help it. He’s watching. It turns me on.” He says. Pushing harder.

“mark!” I yell, and look at the mechanic.

Quickly I try to get the guy to leave… “Man. Let us piss real quick”.

“He ain’t pissing my friend…” the mechanic yells. “He’s about to fuck you” and Mark laughed pulling me back onto his rock hard dick. “Fuuuuuccckkk” I moaned as I felt his incredibly hard and fat cock refill my ass. Mark groaned and began to slide in and out slowly. Staring at the other guy as he Fucked me…. I just looked at the ground and let Mark have his fun.

“His dick is huge man, how can you take that?” The mechanic yells over the traffic noises. I ignore him and enjoy the feeling of Marks overly engorged rod moving in and out of me. Jesus Christ his so hard I think to myself.

“He’s had lots of practice” mark yells back and laughs.

“I’ve never seen two men together before” the mechanic says as he moves closer. “Your dick is gigantic” he exclaims.

“Thanks” Mark smiles.

I feel the man’s hand touch my back. He softly rubs my sweat and Cum soaked skin as Mark repeatedly impales me. The man watches Mark’s fat cock disappear and reappear in and out of my ass.

“That’s super hot man… I’m not gay but that’s too hot not to enjoy” and he unzips his pants. He’s hard as a rock but not very large. He’s shaved completely. He began to jerk off with his left hand as he rubs my back and sometimes Mark’s stomach with his right hand.

It doesn’t take long, and the man starts taking short breathes and I hear him groan and he explodes all over our truck. About this time I feel Mark grunt and he pushes deep inside me and I feel his dick erupt and fill my ass with his hot seed.

“I’m sorry guys. My wife doesn’t put out anymore and it’s been a long time since I got off. Wow. You’re both so lucky to have each other” he reached down between me and mark and grabs my ass tightly and groans again as a little more cum falls from his softening dick”.

“It’s ok man” I smiled warmly at him.
“Yeah. That was hot” mark said behind me.

“Ok let’s fix your truck” the mechanic nervously laughs, zipping up his pants.

A few hours later, the truck is fixed, mark and I are cleaned up and on the road.

Sent from my iPhone
Hot as ever! Wished the mechanic could've gotten his dicked sucked or licked

D

deleted1239989

Ok Imma need mark to show a little more emotion to our bro ok! I need some complexity and layeres to his character lol great writing anyway enjoying