Fantasy of a trucker part 2

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I laid there and realized I could still taste his sweat and cum… I could smell him…. Jesus I loved that….. I slowly slid my pants off and jerked off while he slept nearby…… he snored and I moaned… I came shortly and apparently I fell asleep……

I woke up what seemed like hours later….. the truck wasn’t running…… It was so quiet. I could hear the wind outside. I looked up and outside and could see it was snowing and windy….. I should be cold, I thought.. then realized I was under the blankets….. and not alone……. I was being spooned….. Mark was pressed against me…. His arm was wrapped over me and his hand was softly massaging my pudgy tummy…. “Fuck that’s nice” i thought…. Then I realized we were both naked….. I could feel his bush pressed againt my ass….. but even more surprising was his hard head pressing into my balls to the point it wasn’t comfortable. I slowly moved my hand behind me and onto his hips…. Yep. He’s totally naked. I masssge his hip and he grinds against me… his cock crushing my balls…. But he is still snoring…..

Then he moans “come on baby” and he pushes against me. His grip on my stomach tightens, he presses his lips against the back of my neck and kisses me and whispers in my ear, you wanna make love baby?“

“Jesus yes” I thought…. But the thought terrified me…. I want to pleasure this man… but I’ve never had anything inside my ass… let alone this man’s massive tool…..

“Uhm… maybe?“ I whispered….. and Mark shifted…. His cock pulled away from my nuts and moved higher against my Asscrack. His snoring stopped and his arm tightened around me….

“You want this cock baby?” He moaned in my ear… nibbling at it… his huge fucking cock spreading my asscheeks apart slowly under his pushing

“Uhm. I don’t know Mark.. I whimpered, “I’ve never done this” I was panicking…. His dry fat cock had moved against my virgin hole and was insisting I oblige his needs. “Are you wet baby?” Suddenly i realized Mark was still half asleep thought I was Tonya and he was about to play his wife’s pussy….

Panicked I spit in my hand multiple times and reached between my legs and grasped his throbbing rod…

“Jesus Christ you’re hard as a rock Mark” I said loudly hoping he would fully wake up….

“Yes…. I am” he said…. Grabbing me firmly, OBVIOUSLY wide awake now… “I’m so fucking horny…. I need to fuck…. Someone…. I’m sorry Matt”. He began to roll me farther onto my stomach and moved his weight above me…. I look back over my shoulder. My ass facing up… nothing but lust in his eyes… except there was still a little softness on his expression. I could feel the head of his dick against my spasming sphincter…. I was so tense I could feel my anUs flexing against his tip. My soft asscheeks spread open around his fat shaft… he looked at me…

“I’m sorry for this…l….. I’m so sorry” and he began to force his cock into me…

“Unnnggg” i grunted “it’s ok Mark…. It’s ok” I groaned in torturous pain… pain I didn’t mind because I was pleasing this man… I’ll take the pain to make him happy

He continued to ATTEMPT to enter me…. But it just wasn’t happening. I couldn’t relax. I was terrified…. But so hot….

“God damn you’re tight! Come on man… open up!” He kept pressing. He pulled back He spit on his shaft and stroked its entire length. Spitting again on his head…..

“Open up baby” he said as he pressed his wet cock against my hole again… I felt the slickness begin to work it’s magic as it seemed to slip me open a little…. Maybe it was just in my head, but it made me relax a little and I moaned “Jesus Mark” as I took a deep breath… and then it happened … pushed harder feeling me give way a little…. I felt my hole begin to be stretched open around what felt like a fucking steel bat! “Aaaaa Mark. Oh my God! Aaaaa” his narrow head popped inside me, and my muscles wrapped around it…. His dickhead fully inside me, but his entire shaft awaiting its new home…..

“Mark… it hurts man…. It hurts bad…. I don’t know if I can do this.. I’m scared” I looked back at him….

“I’m sorry buddy… I really am” he said sheepishly…. And he began to lower his weight onto me… pushing his massive tool into me

“Oh my god mark… mark Jesus. Mark. No. Mark. Aaaaaa. Mark fuck” I yelped and cried as bis shaft tore me open. I swear i could feel every groove and vein on his throbbing shaft as it opened me fully and his balls pressed against mine. His entire length buried inside me….

“You are so tight man… jesus.” He laughed “ your ass is squeeezing my cock so hard”

He smiled and stared at my ass with his fucking massive cock skewering me…. “That’s kinda hot, isn’t it?” He asked me.. smiling…….

“Uh…. Sure” I groaned in pain and dropped my face into the bed. Trying to catch my breathe and not cry…. I could feel his spit and blood dripping between our balls….

“So fucking hot” he muttered. Suddenly he pushed his legs between mine and spread my legs… his cock still buried inside me. He grabbed my waist and pulled my ass up…. His cock slid out of me a little. It was now at a different angle and it somehow felt harder and bigger.

“Oh god yeah” he moaned. Clearly liking the way it felt moving me around with my tight anus milking his shaft.

“Mark….” I moaned as I felt him pull out more… this hurt almost as much as when he plowed me open…. My ass didn’t seeem to want to let go… he was stretching me out so much…. Then relief as I felt his smaller head pop out of my ass….

I took a deep breath… “Mark….” I felt him push his cock down with his hand, placing it against my hole again and pushing “M.. Ma … Mark!” I gasped as he pulled back in my hips and pushed forward with his cock. Plowing me… I felt my every inch of his cock as it quickly stretched my entire inside beyond belief.

He wrapped his arms around me and grasped my stomach and began to hammer in and out of me. “Mark!! Jesus Mark!” I yelled! He pushed me forward so my face was buried in my Pillows, silencing my innocent pleas.

“Dude. Shut the fuck up! Someone will think you’re being raped!” He yelled!

I’ll admit. I didn’t want anyone to stop us. This hurt like hell…. But it was intoxicating.

Mark began to fuck the living hell out of me …. I know my semi was rocking like a boat in a storm as his massive machine pummeled my intestines. I moaned and screamed into my pillow. His larger heavy balls crashed continuously into mine, causing me to cum all over my bed…

“You like that man?“ Mark laughed. “You like me destroy your tight little ass?”

“God yes Mark. Jesus. Yes”

“You’re so tight Matt… this is incredible”. He slaps my ass… I gasp and clench and he groans “oh my God…. You’re going to make me cum doing that”….

“Sorry” I say looking back at him as he slaps my ass again… “you’re going to be!” He pushes me down against the bed, all of his weight on top of me, and begins to grind and thrust even deeper into may ass than before. It feels like he’s moving my stomach and intestines into new places of my body… j swear his dickhead in in my throat he’s so deep…..

“Oh baby…. I’m going to cum…. I’m going to fill your tight little ass with my seed!” He grunts like an animal…. I push up to meet each of his violent thrusts…. “Yes baby” he yells…. And amazingly his dick gets harder and fatter and opens me even more as he explodes into my inner depths. His body smashed against me I feel his cock spasm again and again. Filling and hot cum explodes out of my ass escaping around his pulsing shaft.

He collapses beside me….. and falls alseep almost instantly. I roll on my side and cum pours from my gaping asshole…. His cock begins to shrink but continues to twitch and cum slightly with each spasm……. I lick his head clean. And cuddle him. We fall asleep.

accidenttourist

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I laid there and realized I could still taste his sweat and cum… I could smell him…. Jesus I loved that….. I slowly slid my pants off and jerked off while he slept nearby…… he snored and I moaned… I came shortly and apparently I fell asleep……

I woke up what seemed like hours later….. the truck wasn’t running…… It was so quiet. I could hear the wind outside. I looked up and outside and could see it was snowing and windy….. I should be cold, I thought.. then realized I was under the blankets….. and not alone……. I was being spooned….. Mark was pressed against me…. His arm was wrapped over me and his hand was softly massaging my pudgy tummy…. “Fuck that’s nice” i thought…. Then I realized we were both naked….. I could feel his bush pressed againt my ass….. but even more surprising was his hard head pressing into my balls to the point it wasn’t comfortable. I slowly moved my hand behind me and onto his hips…. Yep. He’s totally naked. I masssge his hip and he grinds against me… his cock crushing my balls…. But he is still snoring…..

Then he moans “come on baby” and he pushes against me. His grip on my stomach tightens, he presses his lips against the back of my neck and kisses me and whispers in my ear, you wanna make love baby?“

“Jesus yes” I thought…. But the thought terrified me…. I want to pleasure this man… but I’ve never had anything inside my ass… let alone this man’s massive tool…..

“Uhm… maybe?“ I whispered….. and Mark shifted…. His cock pulled away from my nuts and moved higher against my Asscrack. His snoring stopped and his arm tightened around me….

“You want this cock baby?” He moaned in my ear… nibbling at it… his huge fucking cock spreading my asscheeks apart slowly under his pushing

“Uhm. I don’t know Mark.. I whimpered, “I’ve never done this” I was panicking…. His dry fat cock had moved against my virgin hole and was insisting I oblige his needs. “Are you wet baby?” Suddenly i realized Mark was still half asleep thought I was Tonya and he was about to play his wife’s pussy….

Panicked I spit in my hand multiple times and reached between my legs and grasped his throbbing rod…

“Jesus Christ you’re hard as a rock Mark” I said loudly hoping he would fully wake up….

“Yes…. I am” he said…. Grabbing me firmly, OBVIOUSLY wide awake now… “I’m so fucking horny…. I need to fuck…. Someone…. I’m sorry Matt”. He began to roll me farther onto my stomach and moved his weight above me…. I look back over my shoulder. My ass facing up… nothing but lust in his eyes… except there was still a little softness on his expression. I could feel the head of his dick against my spasming sphincter…. I was so tense I could feel my anUs flexing against his tip. My soft asscheeks spread open around his fat shaft… he looked at me…

“I’m sorry for this…l….. I’m so sorry” and he began to force his cock into me…

“Unnnggg” i grunted “it’s ok Mark…. It’s ok” I groaned in torturous pain… pain I didn’t mind because I was pleasing this man… I’ll take the pain to make him happy

He continued to ATTEMPT to enter me…. But it just wasn’t happening. I couldn’t relax. I was terrified…. But so hot….

“God damn you’re tight! Come on man… open up!” He kept pressing. He pulled back He spit on his shaft and stroked its entire length. Spitting again on his head…..

“Open up baby” he said as he pressed his wet cock against my hole again… I felt the slickness begin to work it’s magic as it seemed to slip me open a little…. Maybe it was just in my head, but it made me relax a little and I moaned “Jesus Mark” as I took a deep breath… and then it happened … pushed harder feeling me give way a little…. I felt my hole begin to be stretched open around what felt like a fucking steel bat! “Aaaaa Mark. Oh my God! Aaaaa” his narrow head popped inside me, and my muscles wrapped around it…. His dickhead fully inside me, but his entire shaft awaiting its new home…..

“Mark… it hurts man…. It hurts bad…. I don’t know if I can do this.. I’m scared” I looked back at him….

“I’m sorry buddy… I really am” he said sheepishly…. And he began to lower his weight onto me… pushing his massive tool into me

“Oh my god mark… mark Jesus. Mark. No. Mark. Aaaaaa. Mark fuck” I yelped and cried as bis shaft tore me open. I swear i could feel every groove and vein on his throbbing shaft as it opened me fully and his balls pressed against mine. His entire length buried inside me….

“You are so tight man… jesus.” He laughed “ your ass is squeeezing my cock so hard”

He smiled and stared at my ass with his fucking massive cock skewering me…. “That’s kinda hot, isn’t it?” He asked me.. smiling…….

“Uh…. Sure” I groaned in pain and dropped my face into the bed. Trying to catch my breathe and not cry…. I could feel his spit and blood dripping between our balls….

“So fucking hot” he muttered. Suddenly he pushed his legs between mine and spread my legs… his cock still buried inside me. He grabbed my waist and pulled my ass up…. His cock slid out of me a little. It was now at a different angle and it somehow felt harder and bigger.

“Oh god yeah” he moaned. Clearly liking the way it felt moving me around with my tight anus milking his shaft.

“Mark….” I moaned as I felt him pull out more… this hurt almost as much as when he plowed me open…. My ass didn’t seeem to want to let go… he was stretching me out so much…. Then relief as I felt his smaller head pop out of my ass….

I took a deep breath… “Mark….” I felt him push his cock down with his hand, placing it against my hole again and pushing “M.. Ma … Mark!” I gasped as he pulled back in my hips and pushed forward with his cock. Plowing me… I felt my every inch of his cock as it quickly stretched my entire inside beyond belief.

He wrapped his arms around me and grasped my stomach and began to hammer in and out of me. “Mark!! Jesus Mark!” I yelled! He pushed me forward so my face was buried in my Pillows, silencing my innocent pleas.

“Dude. Shut the fuck up! Someone will think you’re being raped!” He yelled!

I’ll admit. I didn’t want anyone to stop us. This hurt like hell…. But it was intoxicating.

Mark began to fuck the living hell out of me …. I know my semi was rocking like a boat in a storm as his massive machine pummeled my intestines. I moaned and screamed into my pillow. His larger heavy balls crashed continuously into mine, causing me to cum all over my bed…

“You like that man?“ Mark laughed. “You like me destroy your tight little ass?”

“God yes Mark. Jesus. Yes”

“You’re so tight Matt… this is incredible”. He slaps my ass… I gasp and clench and he groans “oh my God…. You’re going to make me cum doing that”….

“Sorry” I say looking back at him as he slaps my ass again… “you’re going to be!” He pushes me down against the bed, all of his weight on top of me, and begins to grind and thrust even deeper into may ass than before. It feels like he’s moving my stomach and intestines into new places of my body… j swear his dickhead in in my throat he’s so deep…..

“Oh baby…. I’m going to cum…. I’m going to fill your tight little ass with my seed!” He grunts like an animal…. I push up to meet each of his violent thrusts…. “Yes baby” he yells…. And amazingly his dick gets harder and fatter and opens me even more as he explodes into my inner depths. His body smashed against me I feel his cock spasm again and again. Filling and hot cum explodes out of my ass escaping around his pulsing shaft.

He collapses beside me….. and falls alseep almost instantly. I roll on my side and cum pours from my gaping asshole…. His cock begins to shrink but continues to twitch and cum slightly with each spasm……. I lick his head clean. And cuddle him. We fall asleep.
Great stuff!!
"j swear his dickhead in in my throat he’s so deep….. "
Is this story a pure fantasy, or you mixed some of your personal experience into that? :p