Fantasy of a trucker. Part 4. We take it another step.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sorry. This is another long one.

We ran for a solid 3 weeks together. We settled into a routine. We drove, we stopped, we fucked, and mainly I mean he fucked the shit out of me, we slept, and drove some more. We were a good team….. We made money, and I kept him happy and pleasured. I began to feel like his little toy, but I’ll admit. I had fallen for him…… something I hadn’t expected. I yearned to lay with him. Feel him against me… whether he was soft and asleep, or awake and a raging animal inside me….. however. I could tell he missed home too….. at least that’s how it seemed…..

So…. We came back to town, and planned on a few days at home. He went to his house to spend the weekend with his wife…. I told him I was going go stay with the truck, and to meet me Monday morning. We had an early pick up and needed to head out about 5 in the morning.

I spent the weekend alone, grocery shopping for the next trip, running errands, and just hanging out watching TV.

I was dozing Sunday evening when I heard a light knock on the window. I looked out, and there stood Mark. Backpack in hand, smiling.

I smiled and let him in…. He climbed in and said, “I figured we had to leave early, so I’d just sleep here with you, instead of bothering Tonya so early when I needed to leave tomorrow”. Her name pissed me off. I’m ashamed to admit that… but jealousy raged in me.

We ran inside the truckstop and ate dinner and then came back to the truck to go to bed. We climbed into bed naked, but there was zero sexual energy. In fact. He was already on good back, asleep and snoring lightly.

I was confused. Irritated. Sad. Horny….. jealous. In love? A little of all of it. I laid my leg over his, pressing my cock against his leg as I rubbed his inner thighs. I watched his soft cock begin to lift and swell until it flopped heavily against his thick bush and stomach. I began to run the underside of his swollen shaft from his sweaty balls to his throbbing head. Matt, I’m so tired” he moaned.. “tonya and I didn’t sleep much” he murmured with an air of manly bragging. A statement I didn’t completely understand until I leaned over him and took his cock into my mouth and tasted her musky pussy all over him. Anger and jealousy flared in me. My heart ached. My head ached, and my dick throbbed… I’ll admit, while I was jealous and ashamed… tasting her on him was so fucking hot……

I was so confused. He fucked her all weekend. But then came back here early. To our truck…. To me. He moaned, his dick hardened more in my mouth, but I heard him groan “not now baby. I’m tired”. His hand touched my head “I’m not in the mood right now” he stated. His cock clearly disagreeing…..

But… I stopped. I wanted him. I NEEDED him. But not like that….. I rolled into my back, mad, disappointed, and extremely confused. I laid there beside him. Pouting like a little child. I’m not sure when I fell asleep.

I woke up on my side…. Slowly I became aware of my surroundings. My head wasn’t on a pillow. It was resting on his muscular left arm. His arm bent and his fingertips were touching my forehead softly. His right arm was isn’t my side, his fingers running up and down from my chest to my bush. Softly. Back and forth. Back and forth. He would take time to run his fingers through my bush. Massaging my pubic area. I felt my cock throbbing at his touch. His hand moved down and grasped my right thigh lifting my leg up, I felt his enormous cock move between my legs and under my balls and jutting out under my shaft. He was nearly as long as me, and he was behind me. He wrapped his large strong hand around both of our cocks together and began stroking us both off.

“Oh my god that feels incredible, Mark” I groaned loudly, and realized his lips were brushing against my neck and shoulder. My dick throbbed so hard. “Oh god Mark” his lips kissed at my neck as he stroked us both, I could feel his enormous rod pressed against mine. “My god” I groaned again. I literally felt him smile against my neck and back. He pressed against me and whispered in my ear “I missed you” my eyes rolled into my head “oh fuck Mark” as I came HARD….. he pulled me against him and he held my head back kissing my throat as my body shook from the unexpected orgasm. I felt his hand continuing to stroke our cocks, and felt him using my cum to lubricate his ever hardening manhood.

Making sure his dick was well coated, he pulled my leg farther up, and back, he adjusted his position. I felt his wet cock moving between my ass cheeks… I felt his enormous head against my tight hole… awaiting his normal abrupt invasion of my body… but…. This time… it felt different. He was different. My leg was bent slightly backwards over his. His hand began to massage and rub my leg as he slowly pushed his tip into my awaiting ass.
“I want you so bad” he whispered in my ear. “I need you Matt. I’ve been thinking about you all weekend” he moaned as he pushed into me. His hand exploring my leg and deep inner thigh. Holding me tightly against him. He pushed fully into me.. his hand slowly moved up to my face, he forced me to look back at him and kissed me hard and passionately. He continually kissed me as his hand moved back down to my ass. He grabbed and pawed at my soft fat ass. His throbbing dick embedded fully inside me. Kissing me…. Holding me….. filling me…. His hand slid over my hip and he grasped me tightly. I felt his hand loosen and move up to my chest. Pulling me against me and holding me tightly he pushed me slightly onto my stomach as pushed deeper into me… grinding his pelvis against my ass. I can feel his huge cock deep inside me. Pushing deeper inside me than ever before. Boring me out. He slowly pulls out and then pushed in even more slowly and unbelievably even more deeply. Grinding hard into me. He’s moaning and groaning as he begins to kiss and nibble on my shoulder blades. “Jesus Christ Mark” i groan. He continues to work hs monster in and out of me in long SLOW strokes. His hand pulling me against him, soft kisses all over my back, shoulder, and neck. I feel his sweaty forehead touch my back as he rests his head against me. He softly whispers. “I needed you so much…. I wanted you….. I think I love you Matt” causing me to softly moan… “Jesus Mark” He isn’t fucking me this time. He’s making love to me. I don’t feel like his toy. I feel like his lover. “I love you too Mark” I moan against the bed. Feeling my man against me. Over me. Working in and out of me. He gives me long slow loving strokes for nearly 30 minutes. I can’t believe he lasts this long. I’ve already cum 2 times from feeling his cock filling me repeatedly. He moves his hand down to my hip. He grips my waist tightly pressing me against the bed more and moving me more onto my stomach. “I need to cum hun” he says breathlessly. I lift up on my knees, pressing harder against him…. Both his hands grasp at my hips hard. I know he’s leaving marks. I can feel his fingers digging aggressively at my muscles. His rhythm increases. He’s becoming less gentle. “I need to cum babe” he moans again…. I press back against him with each of his thrusts. I look back at him… his chest is coated in sweat. His face is sweaty. I look down at his stomach and see the sweat trickling down onto my ass and his bush. Fuck he’s so hot. My man is a fucking beast! “Cum Mark”. I stare into his eyes… “FUCK ME” I say confidently. “you need it. I want it…. FUCK ME MARK”

I drop my head down and reach back with both hands I grasp his hands in mine. I feel him pulling and pawing at my hips he begins to thrust HARD into me. “Oh My god” he groans loudly as he fucks me. The truck begins to clearly rock back and forth as he moves harder and faster, his body smashing to my ass, his balls slapping mine, the smacking sound clearly obvious to anyone who might walk by the rocking cab. “Fuck me Mark” “I love you Mark” “I need you Mark.. FUCK ME”

“Fuck” he moans. Holding his hands tightly I pull him against me as I push back against him. “Cum baby” I yell uselessly j to the mattress as his cock swells, his thrusting becomes erratic. “Fuuuuucccckkk” he growls as he buries himself deeply inside me, I feel his cock swell, and explode into me…. Hot cum spraying all over my insides and I can feel my stomach begin to fill with heat of his seed.

I feel him grip my ass cheeks and massage and play with my ass as he grinds deep inside me. Making sure my massaging sphincter and walls milk all the cum from his heaving balls. I can feel them pull up with each spasm of his orgasm.

He drops over me… his dick still inside me, his hands on the bed beside me he strokes in and out of me… kissing my back as his dick softens. Cum running out of me and down my balls, leg and onto the bed..

We drop to our side. Both panting. I roll over and over him. Kissing him. Kissing his lips and cheeks. His neck and chest. I nip at his nipple a little and my hand explores his sweaty hairy body. I wrap my arms around him, nuzzling my head into his neck shoulders. Moaning and kissing his neck fast and passionately. “You…, are…. incredible”. I say as I’m Kissing at his neck….. I feel his hands on my back pulling me closer. “So are you” he says. I look up and smile at him “you need a shower” i laugh…. I look at the clock. It’s 3:30a. “We have time babe”. Amazingly I feel his fucking tool again harden slightly between us. “Really??” I laugh….. “sorry…..” he grins. “I love you” he says softly. His hands stroking my back.

D

deleted17692311

I love this story ! The way their relationship is building and gradually becoming more intimate is everything
Keep writing i'll keep reading