Fantasy of Sucking Cock

D_Hammond Hairless

Just Browsing
Media
Been married for 12 years. Been faintly curious as to what it would be like to suck a guy off and have him cum in my mouth.

Just had it kind of in the back of my mind but lately my curiosity is really intense and I am almost ready to act on it.

Been fighting it off. Definitely could not ever kiss a guy or take it up the ass or have any remotely romantic feelings whatsoever. I think it is more of a curiosity of being dominated and having a cock shoved in my mouth.

My nature is to try stuff once. Once I experience something one time is enough. But damn I feel so guilty.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been married for 12 years. Been faintly curious as to what it would be like to suck a guy off and have him cum in my mouth.

Just had it kind of in the back of my mind but lately my curiosity is really intense and I am almost ready to act on it.

Been fighting it off. Definitely could not ever kiss a guy or take it up the ass or have any remotely romantic feelings whatsoever. I think it is more of a curiosity of being dominated and having a cock shoved in my mouth.

My nature is to try stuff once. Once I experience something one time is enough. But damn I feel so guilty.
Be careful what you wish for you might get it. From experience I can tell you, once you start, you can't stop. :biggrin1: Cock sucking is addictive!

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

well,, since you are married, and that is a big deal, have you ever kinda sort of discussed this with your wife???
Ya know, some fantasies aren't meant to be acted out. Im not judging.
Have you ever practiced with a dildo, that might be satisfying enough

Daddy Lucas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great fantasy! Have you ever talked it over with your wife? Do you think she might think it was a hot idea? Might open up some fun times with you both. (Maybe, she could use a strap on and you could practice it on her). Have fun but just be safe!
By the way, you have a handsome body and a beautiful penis! WOW!

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Hey Shredmonster, if guilt and/or the risk of fucking up your marriage is the issue, the Ream His Straight Throat series of p*rn flicks may satisfy your curiosity and/or get you off without having to act on it. I'll warn you now though, those films really put the "h" in hardcore. :eek:

Just a random thought... :smile:

Mushroom Maniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Hey Shred? If you decide to go for it, can I watch? Seeing straight guys try stuff is so friggin' hot! I could cheer you on... bolster your courage... well, think about it, ok? :biggrin1: (BTW, I highly recommend the swallowing experience besides spitting is just plain crass!)

bayonet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you love your wife, and you think it's worth it to risk twelve years of marriage; go find the biggest, hardest cock you can handle and drain it dry. Otherwise, talk to a therapist about your sexuality; perhaps you'll be able to sort it out without fucking up your marriage. Not trying to be judgmental, really; it's just that my experience has shown me that there are countless numbers of married men having sex with other men--and I suppose I'm guilty of having fucked my share of them, which is why it's not fair for me to judge--while their wives remain in the dark about what's going on.

I guess it's a matter of conscience, really. And fairness, too: if it's alright for you to screw around, it should be alright for her to do the same thing.

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
do what ya want, and do it well - then sit back and ask yourself "was it worth it"?

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
July is coming soon :cool:

okay, im really curious,, it seems all the videos i see of gay guys, sucking cock,, they are AMAZING!!!
HOW do you deep throat like that???
do you use the "Cloraseptic" throat spray that numbs your throat???

I would really like to know guys, ive been told im good,, but I sure cant deep throat like that!

sexmundham

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

i would love to suck you if you were here

Largepenislover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well if you want to live that fantasy:

Offering the best No strings, no head trips, un-complicated, no reciprocation blow-n-go you will ever experience from experienced eager, G/L masculine latino guy.

you drop trou, sit back, relax and let me do all the work. Let me worship your cock and have you watch my sucking, licking and deepthroat talents.

will edge you several times till you finally blow your load down my throat. very discreet here. how can you pass up the best suckjob. let me know. send response to lionsbraveroar@aol.com