Fantasy relationship

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_New End, Jul 15, 2008.

1. B_New End

B_New End New Member

What would your ultimate fantasy relationship be? I like monogamous and all, but it sure would be cool to have two women living with me, and having constant menage a trois' all the time. I think I could handle it, but no more, and I would like the comfort of a steady relationship, so I wouldn't care for a harem. I think I'd like it if it were imbalanced sexually, me and the dominant female using the other female pretty much as a sex slave. Yeah.

:biggrin1:

2. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been in love with two friends (male & female) ever since I first saw them years ago. I've been blessed to have them in my life as friends and I would never fuck with that shit. I'd rather have them in my life as my friends than not as all. They look like supermodels, they're smart, driven, faithful, funny, they both can cook:smile: Both of them are the absolute definition of SEXY to me. My fantasy relationship would be for all of us to be in love with each other and provide for each other, invest in each other, have each other's kids, put the others in our wills, and fuck the hell out of each other everyday and only get better with age.

That was a good question. That's two threesomes, New End. Let's see what else is in the box:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted