Fantasy

[/b] I am probably one of the rare ones that frequent this site. I am happily married, early 40's, and un-hung.

Ever since I experimented with a cuke with my wife I have wondered how she would react to a larger lover. Mind you, I do not want to give up 1/2 my 401k and lose my wife, but this fantasy often haunts my thoughts.

I am curious if other guys come to this site that are less than 8"? If so, do they often wonder how their significant other would react to one of these larger guys?

Ever since that day with the cuke I really wonder how my "pickle" truly rates with my wife, Jill. A lot of this comes by being Jill's only lover and wanting to spice up our long marriage.

I look forward to the comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

[/b] I agree that technique means more than just physical size, but this is fantasy. I think there is something erotic about seeing a woman whose body betrays her as she sees her first large one. Something primal and erotic all into one.

I like to think my wife and I have a great sex life, but how she would react to a larger guy does enter into my fantasy life often.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have cuckolded with another couple (they were both VERY Into it). Hubby like to watch and tell wife hot hot and spread out she looked during sex. It was very hot and they did not at all seem to be threatened or bothered by acting out on the fantasy.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by imported@Apr 25 2005, 06:09 AM
I am probably one of the rare ones that frequent this site. I am happily married, early 40's, and un-hung.

Ever since I experimented with a cuke with my wife I have wondered how she would react to a larger lover. Mind you, I do not want to give up 1/2 my 401k and lose my wife, but this fantasy often haunts my thoughts.

I am curious if other guys come to this site that are less than 8"? If so, do they often wonder how their significant other would react to one of these larger guys?

Ever since that day with the cuke I really wonder how my "pickle" truly rates with my wife, Jill. A lot of this comes by being Jill's only lover and wanting to spice up our long marriage.

I look forward to the comments.
[post=304525]Quoted post[/post]​

http://www.bigsextoystore.com/uploads/tsx_1014_1t.jpg
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...alogno=TSX-1014

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
race, hun... sweetheart....

i think men tend to gravitate more towards the physical than the emotional realms associated with sex. most women are innately emotional, especially as it relates to sex and hence, experience a more deeply rooted connection there (if we deny it). yes, you wife enjoyed the feeling of having something larger inside of her, but she is NOT married to that nor is she married to your cock. rest assured, if your wife loves you, which i think she does, she wants all of you. your issues of size are just that... issues that are probably not pertinent to her at all. be comfortable with who you are and know that your wife loves you... all of you, just the way you are.

as far as your "fantasy..." I would be careful with that...

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with Bubbles. Unless you're considering becoming a couple with an open marriage and can both mentally handle that, I don't think I'd consider it.

Personally, my husband nor I can do that. I think something like that would ruin our marriage. If she finds that she prefers the bigger every now and then, I would just experiment with a toy.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
These ladies are offering fantastic advice, I think. Your relationship with your wife is more than what you're using to bring her pleasure. Plus, I think even the well-hung guys here would tell you that size isn't always everything and that the emotional bond is a big part of any sexual connection.

While the idea of bringing someone else into the relationship might be a bit exciting for you, that's not something to enter into lightly. A lot could go wrong and the net result could be a slow, resentment-filled breakdown of your relationship or the loss of your marriage altogether.

Maybe not worth it. :)