Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am an only child, and so I don't have a brother, and at the risk of sounding really hillbillyish :eek:, I find that I always find hot brother and sister tension a big turn on. But only in movies where the brother and sister are very sexy looking, or in novels where the writing turns me on...

I have always wondered what it would have been like to have a really hot brother and whether I would have had any sexual feelings towards him...

Is that really gross...? :redface:

Obviously, I am repulsed by any form of non-consensual incest or anything involving children.

P.S. Maybe this should be under a thread called Fantasies that are Very Wrong, not Just a Bit Wrong...

Lol since you dont have a sister i thik its safe to say its only just a little bit wrong..... it depends on the readers comfort level i suppose like you for me the concept of forced or non-conseual sex and even fantasising about it is reprehensible (some might argue its just a small step from fantasy to reality as many rapists will attest to) and becuase i was raped myself its understandable for me to feel that way, however in this forum one has to allow for those that would purely fantasise about it and never follow through in which case is it really all that harmful?

As to my fantasy thats a little bit wrong.... I've fantasised about my uncles....both being reportedly quite large and both of them being quite overtly sexual men plus theres the whole need for male bonding thing if you want to include a psycological aspect.

Indybottombiguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Getting into forced sex or getting raped by male and/or female. I hope this doesn't make me gay...

fantasising about getting fucked by a dude? nawww, that don't make you gay... If you go through with it, you might want to change your percentages a little... Of course, I am a little biased, I like getting held down and getting fucked. Another cool feeling is when the head of his cock is deep enough in your mouth that it blocks off your breathing. :eek: We call it "Tap out" lol....

croupier87

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kind of of topic but, does it feel good to get fucked by men?

When it comes to men fucking me, it's usually men in 30's or 40's hairy, work out everyday and drink a lot of beer type. Muscular with little beer gut. Is this gross? (FANTASY ONLY)

Last edited:

remy_labeau_2008

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hahaha well i obviously dont think its gross no. Being fucked can go either way. That why some people top and others bottom, cause i guess.. its an aquired feeling hahaha.

There has been times where i have liked it and others where ... well not so much. :)

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kind of of topic but, does it feel good to get fucked by men?

When it comes to men fucking me, it's usually men in 30's or 40's hairy, work out everyday and drink a lot of beer type. Muscular with little beer gut. Is this gross? (FANTASY ONLY)

Gross??? Hell now that is what every guy wants I think:wink:

DenverGND

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My "a bit wrong" fantasy would be to have the power to conjure up whoever I wanted and to put a sex spell on them to compel them to have sex with me, each other, or as a group.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being gang fucked by a gang of lumberjack/jocks... Being fucked so long I can barely hold all the semen (this fantasy is pre-HIV of course). I think part of it is control and having my limits pushed and stretched (so to speak).

For women, being made to service/wait on a group of gypsy women (not sure why but Ilike the stockier, huskier voiced women)